Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here (15730 Views)

Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap / N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / National Hospital, Abuja Recruitment 2017. See Vacancies & Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Emmyloaded: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2017
The Embassy of France to Nigeria (Abuja) is recruiting a Press Officer (Junior) for September 2017.

Job description

Liaising with the media (print, TV/radio, online);
Contributing to the communication strategy of the Embassy, to its presence on the web (official internet site, social media);
Monitoring of Nigerian news;
Drafting of press releases or any communication content; - Organizing interviews, press conferences.

Requirements

Master degree (National Youth Service, NYSC, completed);
Thorough knowledge of the English language, knowledge of at least one of the Nigerian languages, French skills appreciated;
Thorough knowledge of computer tools and communication on social networks;
Good editorial qualities; written command of at least one of the Nigerian languages;
Good contact skills, loyalty, rigor;
Good knowledge of Nigerian media;
Good knowledge of Nigerian society and politics.
Note, applications should include a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter.(attachments: format Word or Open office)

Method of Application

Interested and qualified applicants are to send there details of applications to cad.abuja-amba@diplomatie.gouv.fr

Applications should include a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews

Application Deadline

Monday, July 17, 2017

https://ng.ambafrance.org/Recruitment-notice

http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/embassy-france-nigeria-recruitment-2017-apply/
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Obinoscopy(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Bonne Chance wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by free2ryhme: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2017
grin
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2017
I'm too lazy mehn.. Why do I have to dress up every morning, knot my tie and go to work, every day? After going to school everyday, you also expect me to start that unfulfilling part as a worker.. NAH... I'd rather stay in my bed and make money.. grin

16 Likes

Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Samuelakoji(m): 7:10am On Jul 14, 2017
how far president Buhari never come
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Dexema(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2017
Masters degree in ?

1 Like

Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:
I'm too lazy mehn.. Why do I have to dress up every morning, knot my tie and go to work, every day? After going to school everyday, you also expect me to start that unfulfilling part as a worker.. NAH... I'd rather stay in my bed and make money.. grin
how do you do that??
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Johnsown1(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:
Link me men on how make money in my comfort
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by EMERITUS85(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Obinoscopy:
Bonne Chance wink smiley
obinoscopy the ghost mod grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2017
lofty900:
how do you do that??

I'm a capitalist investor and it deals more online.. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by jojothegreat(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWXVqFlDLPw/

Please vote for me by just viewing my dance video fot a Competition
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by idylnoble(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Dexema:
Masters degree in ?
Ayamu not understanding too
M.Sc in wat? cool
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by SplendidE(f): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2017
congratulations to all that meet the requirement, I wish u best of luck in ur job search
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by pedi(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2017
what sort of motivational letter are they talking about? like the guy above me have mention I rather use my phone and write comment and like people post on steemit and get paid rather the regrous application,i no the plat head and afonja will aply.
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2017
Goodluck to those interested....French proficiency will be added advantage i guess.

1 Like

Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Ericej: 7:48am On Jul 14, 2017
When I see ... Master degree I lost hope.

1 Like

Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:

I'm a capitalist investor and it deals more online.. Check my signature
I visited ur blog and I must say this. Your blog is very RICH. I'm very impressed. However I'll like to chat u up let's talk
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:

Enyanomics....This method of making money is called Enyanomics( according to the reclusive "Irish singer " Enya", who never goes on tours but has earned the 2nd spot as the richest musician in Ireland..
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2017
lofty900:
I visited ur blog and I must say this. Your blog is very RICH. I'm very impressed. However I'll like to chat u up let's talk
Thanks for the compliment... My digit 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by lonelydora: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2017
To everyone who wants to apply, as long as you can't read, write, and speak French, please forget about it. That's how French organisations works.

Praying and Fasting no dey this one.
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:

Thanks for the compliment... My digit 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9
check ur whatsapp
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by kunlesufyan(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:
Lol.. Fiverr?
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2017
kunlesufyan:

Lol.. Fiverr?

Nope.. Did importation.. The business got me lots of money that I had to invest in other numerous goldmines, to activate more streams Of income.. I'm retired.
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Slymonster(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2017
if you can't speak French or write in French..hmmm waste of time. Trust me..
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Rosella1: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:

Efcc dey find you!
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Rosella1:

Efcc dey find you!

It's not yahoo yahoo bro.. cheesy
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by solaugo1: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Start your online practice recruitment tests for FREE!

Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by kunlesufyan(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:

Nope.. Did importation.. The business got me lots of money that I had to invest in other numerous goldmines, to activate more streams Of income.. I'm retired.
Nice one
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Joybabes: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2017
Embassy of France to Nigeria Recruiting for Press Officer (Junior). See more details below...

The Embassy of France to Nigeria (Abuja) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below that will be available in September 2017:

PRESS OFFICER (JUNIOR)

http://www.joygist.com/embassy-of-france-to-nigeria-recruiting-for-press-officer-junior/

JOB DESCRIPTION
Liaising with the media (print, TV/radio, online);
Contributing to the communication strategy of the Embassy, to its presence on the web (official internet site, social media);
Monitoring of Nigerian news;
Drafting of press releases or any communication content;
Organizing interviews, press conferences.
REQUIREMENTS
Master degree (National Youth Service, NYSC, completed);
Thorough knowledge of the English language, knowledge of at least one of the Nigerian languages, French skills appreciated;
Thorough knowledge of computer tools and communication on social networks;
Good editorial qualities; written command of at least one of the Nigerian languages;
Good contact skills, loyalty, rigor;
Good knowledge of Nigerian media;
Good knowledge of Nigerian society and politics.

TO APPLY http://www.joygist.com/embassy-of-france-to-nigeria-recruiting-for-press-officer-junior/

Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.

DUE DATE: 17 July, 2017
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Realfiness(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2017
lofty900:
how do you do that??
see them. lazy ppl like me
Re: Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here by Kindoo: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:

Abeg teach me to make money in bed.
I mean it o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Introduce Urself During A Job Interview / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / How To Nail Every Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.