Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

How To Browse, Make Calls Nonstop And Also Gift Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse, Make Calls Nonstop And Also Gift Data (727 Views)

How Do I Make Calls On Mtn At 11k/sec Starting From The First Sec / Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line / Enjoy 1GB Free Data To Browse All Night With 9mobile #morecliq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse, Make Calls Nonstop And Also Gift Data by loladepr95: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2017
While browsing we always have the problem of managing data and being scared of opening some pages due to lack of data, I decided to put this post up due to that reason.
Glo yesterday launched an App called the #GloCafeApp which with it you can borrow data, share and buy data. Imagine while browsing and your data gets finished, you can open the app and borrow your data. you can also manage your subscriptions with this app.
Now that is not all this App has to offer, watch your favorite Nigerian Artistes perform live on this app, also get latests songs and videos worldwide on this awesome app.
To get this App simply send BUZZ to 105,
Here's an extra tip, for nonstop calls use #GloETopUp. Simply recharge by using Glo E Top-up and get 8 times the value of your recharge.

Re: How To Browse, Make Calls Nonstop And Also Gift Data by japjoh: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2017
For your final year project topics and materials you can visit www.iprojectmaster.com
Re: How To Browse, Make Calls Nonstop And Also Gift Data by easrael(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2017
Phyno is just fine on this Glo poster....

E dey playstore?
Re: How To Browse, Make Calls Nonstop And Also Gift Data by ipissvodka: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
8 times the value of what i recharge

Now i can download my favorite TV series in peace.

Games of Thrones daran.

Re: How To Browse, Make Calls Nonstop And Also Gift Data by shewenzi: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Glo Glo Glo Glo ��� Glo be bursting my brain this days mehn ����
Re: How To Browse, Make Calls Nonstop And Also Gift Data by abayomiopeoluwa: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wow! 8times, nobody does it better as Glo

Re: How To Browse, Make Calls Nonstop And Also Gift Data by dotedote: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Simply shitty. 83k/s. Real shitty.

(1) (Reply)

See Why There Is No Iphone 9, BB9, And Windows 9 / IP68 Rugged Phone Only $19.99 / Instagram Introduces Text-only Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.