Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line (22291 Views)

Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) / I Can't Make Calls On My Glo Line / Help!! My Glo Line Has Stopped Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line by Donbigi2(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2018
This started like two months ago. I’ve got credit on line but I still can’t make calls unless it touches Glo in their hearts to put my calls through.
I’ve attached a link to my attempt st making call:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAMouNptDms

I clearly have over 200+ I even borrowed card but I still get “you currently do not have sufficient credit to make this call dail *321# to borrow airtime and complete your call” I did borrow airtime (Maybe I had no credit and the system didn’t update it)

I think I’ve had enough. Any one having/had this same issue? How did you solve it?
And how can I port my line to mtn? I heard it’s possible.

Cc Mynd44 JideSM honsule dragnet puskin
Re: Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line by Kronical(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2018
Mine started a Month ago or so.. It's either the call drops immediately or you hear "You do not have sufficient credit to complete this call"..

If not for the fact that I do use their data service, I would've Removed the sim, Break it into tiny bits, pour a lil bit of fuel and light it up..

1 Like

Re: Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line by Donbigi2(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2018
Kronical:
Mine started a Month ago or so.. It's either the call drops immediately or you hear "You do not have sufficient credit to complete this call"..

If not for the fact that I do use their data service, I would've Removed the sim, Break it into tiny bits, pour a lil bit of fuel and light it up..
I tire for Glo. When you want to make an important call, it won’t go through
Re: Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line by otis54(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2021
Donbigi2:
This started like two months ago. I’ve got credit on line but I still can’t make calls unless it touches Glo in their hearts to put my calls through.
I’ve attached a link to my attempt st making call:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAMouNptDms

I clearly have over 200+ I even borrowed card but I still get “you currently do not have sufficient credit to make this call dail *321# to borrow airtime and complete your call” I did borrow airtime (Maybe I had no credit and the system didn’t update it)

I think I’ve had enough. Any one having/had this same issue? How did you solve it?
And how can I port my line to mtn? I heard it’s possible.

Cc Mynd44 JideSM honsule dragnet puskin

Please were you able to fix this issue? If yes, how?
Re: Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line by Donbigi2(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2021
otis54:

Please were you able to fix this issue? If yes, how?
It's been really long i can't really remember how it was solved but yeah it was solved. I think it just started working again
Re: Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line by otis54(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2021
Donbigi2:

It's been really long i can't really remember how it was solved but yeah it was solved. I think it just started working again
Alright thanks. The same issue started on my sim since January till now
Re: Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line by tingFanG: 9:38am On May 09, 2021
otis54:

IS Your network on 4g? Downgrade to 2g or 3g. Had same problem few months back.
Re: Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line by otis54(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2021
tingFanG:
IS Your network on 4g? Downgrade to 2g or 3g. Had same problem few months back.
I’ve tried that but it’s still the same. Even tried my sim in a torchlight phone but still same too.
Re: Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line by Donbigi2(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2021
otis54:

Really sorry. Visit a glo office. That's the easiest way to solve this
Re: Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line by Xavage7(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
otis54:

I’ve tried that but it’s still the same. Even tried my sim in a torchlight phone but still same too.
Please were you able to fix this issue? And how?
Re: Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line by Ijaya123: 1:36pm On May 08, 2022
otis54:

Put a call thru to their customer care line. 121
Re: Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line by otis54(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2022
Xavage7:

Please were you able to fix this issue? And how?
I gave up trying and just left the sim like that and was only receiving calls on the sim. But to my suprise, the issue sorted itself out because since early this year, I can both make and receive calls on the sim again.

(1) (Reply)

Get MTN Free 4GB Of Data Now!!! / Infinix Reveals Hot 10T & Hot 10S: Specifications / Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.