Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Sos Ready To Serve And Give Ijebu Igbo Community Proper Representation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sos Ready To Serve And Give Ijebu Igbo Community Proper Representation (448 Views)

In Loving Memory Of The Late King Of Ijebu Igbo Oba Alyeluwa Joel Sowumi / Original History Of Ijebu Igbo / Sos Ready To Serve And Give Ijebu Igbo Community Proper Representation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sos Ready To Serve And Give Ijebu Igbo Community Proper Representation by impact231(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2017
S O S READY TO SERVE AND GIVE IJEBU IGBO COMMUNITY PROPER REPRESENTATION

After rain comes sunshine; After darkness comes the glorious dawn. There is no sorrow without its alloy of joy; there is no joy without its ad-mixture of sorrow. Behind the ugly terrible mask of misfortune lies the soothing countenance of prosperity. So, let's tear the mask

My beloved indigenous citizens of Ijebu Igbo. I bring to u, warm greetings from our political chamber. Ijebu Igbo has been blessed with talented and resourceful leaders in the past, present and undoubtedly, future. I have personally taken my time to observe how events unfold and i would be right to say our people at the grass root level are tirelessly working for the emergence of a candidate of their choice; but in the end, what they get is "zero". 

Behold, i bring to you the man who knows what effective grass root representative means, Sunday Onabanjo Sobowale. He has been a long time admirer of a political post in order to alleviate his people from the current " political loss" they are suffering from. He is a visionary leader who is not just concerned about infrastructural development but even, the well being of the entire people of his hometown. 

Have you ever wondered why people from Ijebu Igbo are still lagging behind in terms of effective representation at the Ogun State House of Assembly

The answer to that is not far fetched from the usual invasion of foreign politicians who sees politics as a means of alternative business to enrich their pockets.

They don't know YOU, they know ME not! They romance and override our intentions with their money and later turn their back at us. They believe in using what they have to get what they want, no strings attached.

They can even hardly mention the 36 states in Nigeria with their capitals because they spent most of their lives abroad. If we fold our arms and watch things go astray, the incoming generation will never forgive us.

You and I must agitate for true effective grass root representation so that we can benefit from the dividends of democracy. No man climbs the ladder of success with his two hands in his pockets.

He has spent nearly his entire days in the town where he was born (Ijebu Igbo). He has been an active member of PDP from inception, as he once served as ward Vice-Chairman,ward Chairman of Oke Sopen respectively and his records then are highly regarded.

Until the arrival of Senator Prince Buruji Kashamu, who had been busy rewarding the masses of their previous sufferings in politics and remoulding the face of the town by initiating several infrastructural projects, Ijebu Igbo might not have been a better place for its habitants. A pragmatic leader like SOS would be a better choice for the people, come 2019. SOS 2019, a promise that must be fulfilled !! SOS I know, SOS I trust !!!
Re: Sos Ready To Serve And Give Ijebu Igbo Community Proper Representation by MrRector(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2017
the thing is too long to read, I didn't even read it. maybe the guy bellow can read and explain
anyhow FTC group

(1) (Reply)

hi / Children Protecting Their Dad's POWER HOUSE / You Dare Not Auction The Letter Tupac Wrote Me, Madonna Fires!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.