Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day (31138 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown / Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) / Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by centboy123456(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
samuel19222:

Dodorima to you

Dodorima to you too bros how the j for your side na
Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by rainbow2020(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Who cares
NFCS does...
Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by lasisi69(f): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
kossyablaze:
lasisi69 is dead na undecided
lol... you no well... I still dey o

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by tpdgenius(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
but seriously, can u allow this guy treat u??
Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by Mypeople2(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
This kind of doctor can not prescribe drugs to me even if it is headache.He can jokely give you wrong injections or forget tools in your body during surgical operation
Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by midayy(f): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
I just hope he practice....can't imagine myself studying so hard, having sleepless night studying and will end up not practicing.
It saddens me when I see doctors or lawyers doing something else aside their practice

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by kossyablaze(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
lasisi69:
Choi babaly Y u dey low-key na? Abi end time era don finish?
Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by flyingdutchman(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
So many 'belonged', yet their life has no meaning. You are empty on the inside, you only cling on to gang-banging affiliations and cults as a trophy. I pity you. Don't wake up from sleep and make a man out of yourself! Mr Cult! SMH
samuel19222:
Clear road, Freedom fighters happy birthday 2 all glorious axemen worldwide proud 2 b part of dis.

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by condomuser: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Another Ipob yoot making his people proud.
Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by solpat(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
kossyablaze:
lasisi69 is dead na undecided
Na you kill am Please stop spreading false info

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by solpat(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
lasisi69:

I sight you brotherly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by lasisi69(f): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
kossyablaze:
Choi babaly Y u dey low-key na? Abi end time era don finish?
lol... it hasn't o.... I just dey observe zi

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by lasisi69(f): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
solpat:

I sight you brotherly cheesy
senior man, I greet o

1 Like

Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by samuel19222(m): 5:02am On Jul 08, 2017
flyingdutchman:
So many 'belonged', yet their life has no meaning. You are empty on the inside, you only cling on to gang-banging affiliations and cults as a trophy. I pity you. Don't wake up from sleep and make a man out of yourself! Mr Cult! SMH

Oga wetin be your own?

Re: Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day by flyingdutchman(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Really? I actually expected this. Stand up for the right values in your country. Outgrow gang banging and cultists. I have so many ex cultists as friends who regret delving into that rubbish. Wake up and begin to change the world around you positively. What do you want your children to learn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son / Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals / Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.