Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son (31127 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Shows Off Her Post- Baby Body In Bikini / Uche Jombo-rodriguez New Hair Style (early Morning Photo) / Uche Jombo Rodriguez And Hubby Are Overly Cute In This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 04, 2015
It's 4th of July and the Americans are celebrating their independence today. Nollywood's beloved actress Uche Jombo Rodriguez who's still in the US seized the opportunity to show off her amazing new figure plus she stepped out with her new bundle of joy, Baby Matthew.

https://instagram.com/p/4s63Vvp6g2/

5 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Love this lady....

HER CREATIVITY TURNS ME ON....

BADDEST DIRECTOR/ACTRESS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Seen
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by candycrushsoda: 6:51am On Jul 04, 2015
She's not looking bad. grin

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by RisMas(m): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2015
she try... nice shape cool cool

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by viceldo(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2015
okay
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by flashyfrance(f): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2015
she is nt looking bad
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2015
she doesn't look like the uche jumbo i know undecided

damn. All d pregnancy, baby fat & sh*t have completely changed her appearance to me. I honestly don't recognise her.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Neduzze5(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Uche is a very beautiful lady.... I hope I can marry one of her daughters...

Mind you, I am not "Him"! grin
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Mactons(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2015
okkkkkk na
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Georgekyrian(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Bobby girly
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by MeAndYou(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2015
Everybody shout "Jombo" !!
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2015
na wetin cum concern me? how does that help nigerians?

Even this girl jazz dat oyinbo ni >>na so she fine reach
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by davimiles(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Why the black face

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by elohorayodele: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Where d Baby?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by rattlesnake(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2015
undecided people should marry for the right reasons
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by 1stola: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2015
He made her sleep like a baby grin

WHEN YOUR ONLY JOB IS TO SATISFY HER AND SHE PAYS YOU SALARY grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Sarhamsyn(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2015
cryWho is Uche Jombo?
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by myklangelo(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2015
Black beauty....nothing sweetens me as a woman comfortable in her skin.
She de age graciously.

The blog that discusses, politics, literature, sports, entertainment, science, proverbs nd tutorials all in the Igbo language. Giving massive international presence to Igbo Language.promote www.odeniigbo..com

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Drenix(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2015
I b dey like dis gals dos years......... Chai! Poverty na bastard
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by sanity12(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2015
So make we dey dance??
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by boboLIL(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Yeyebrity
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Marthaodion(f): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Happy birthday to me. Thank you GOD

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by VickyRotex(f): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2015
It's about 3:00AM in the US.

So this can't be a 4th of July pix.

Op!!!! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by adorablevic: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2015
.nice work....
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Brytawon(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Oh! That's my crush o. Everybody come and see o.

BTW why is the face tone different from the body tone; even the legs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by lampardizik(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Good morning NL
Good morning Nigeria! smiley
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by malbro(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2015
NEXT
Re: Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son by Houseofglam7(f): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2015
She still got it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Temi Otedola Covers A Nasty Boy August/September Edition (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.