Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,982 members, 7,859,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile (4061 Views)

Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone / 24 Hours With Tecno's Latest Tablet. / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by SleekMadam: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Iamdemola:

That's what they are known for.

You sabi
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by missslimzy(f): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Yes it is a good phone with camera.
travelguide:
I've always had this Tecno Camon CX Air in mind. Heard it has mad camera.
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by omoalajah(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
The camera is great!
travelguide:
I've always had this Tecno Camon CX Air in mind. Heard it has mad camera.
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by datyorubaboy: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
great
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Kogbaski: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
SleekMadam:
Hey Guys

So I don't know if you'd noticed but Jumia have a really big promotion happening right now that I don't want you to miss out on. To celebrate their Five Year Anniversary Jumia are giving out massive discounts. And that's where TECNO comes in, Jumia have partnered with TECNO Mobile to let you get the best TECNO mobile phones at the best price out there.
And no, this is not a prank . Jumia have slashed the prices it's almost too good to be true .

Thats right the Phantom 6, the W5 Lite, the W1 and even the newest member of the TECNO family, the CAMON CX Air are all on sale. Just hurry and get yourself a deal.
To top it all off, for every CAMON CX Air that you buy, you get a FREE TECNO BOOM J8 headphone. Yes. That's right .
The deal is just that sweet.
Are you interested? Visit here to get yourself a phone https://www.jumia.co.ke/catalog/?q=TECNO.

Cheers guys

This is a good one
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by SleekMadam: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kogbaski:

This is a good one

The promo has closed though
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by SleekMadam: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Kogbaski:

This is a good one

Very good one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fix Device Is Not Certified On Play Store & Watch DSTV On Your Phone For Free / Airtel Blackberry Activation / Anger Worldwide As The New Iphone 6 Plus Bend In Users' Pocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.