Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Hear A Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock & North – Fr Mbaka - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Hear A Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock & North – Fr Mbaka (691 Views)

Why Chasing Media From Aso Rock And More / Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos) / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hear A Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock & North – Fr Mbaka by OrientDailyNews: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Fiery Catholic cleric, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka has raised a prophetic alarm on the health of President Muhammadu Buhari, who is currently receiving medical treatment in undisclosed location in London, the United Kingdom.
The popular preacher and founder of the Adoration Ministry Enugu (AMEN), told worshippers during a weekly programme entitled ‘E No Dey Again’ held on Wednesday that he heard a cry like pattering of the rain from the presidential villa in Abuja.
According to him, while in the spiritual realm, he got a vision to rush to Aso Rock but on reaching there, nobody was ready to take him to where Buhari is in the UK; and he subsequently witnessed a meeting in Aso Rock with ex- Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida also in attendance.

“I asked him (IBB) a question about Buhari but he told me to forget it. There is cry like rain in Aso Rock and in the north. In the spirit world, Nigerian flag is burning. Within a short time what is hidden will be revealed,” he said.
Mbaka also claimed that the Holy Spirit had told him to forget trying to help the situation, adding that he had tried his best but people in Aso Rock did not listen to him. His words: “People/the elites already have their visas on hand, when the problem starts, it is the poor that will perish”, he added.

He also recalled that there was a time he warned President Buhari that people were planning to kill him but nobody listened to him. The priest further disclosed that before Buhari travelled, he was in a vision where God told him to go and pray for him but the same Aso Rock people did not allow him to complete the assignment.
President Buhari’s state of health remains a major concern, following his latest prolonged medial trip in the UK. Speculations over his true state of health has been rife following a recent claim by Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose that the ailing president had been on a Life-Support Machine since June 6 at a West-End Hospital in London.

Source
https://orientdailynews.com/prophesy-i-hear-a-cry-like-rain-from-aso-rock-fr-mbaka/

Re: I Hear A Cry Like Rain From Aso Rock & North – Fr Mbaka by OrientDailyNews: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Lalasticlal seun

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Shot Dead As Eke Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri / My Memorable Journey On Social Media / See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.