Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) (33872 Views)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Who ordained this fraudster a Bishop?
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by TAYO124: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
honjohnbright:

Kai... I see struggling and confused souls
When did the gospel become about water instead of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
See cool business. Time to pirate d bottle water

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by brojoshua: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
The deceived have gone out deceiving. Another child of the serpent and as one of the prophets of king Ahab in the bible. Let my people flee from them
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by Truefaith: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
That is occultic.

Visit www.thetruechristianfaith.com . Learn what true Christianity really, is.

Whoever is teaching this is a servant of the devil: God's power cannot be put in a bottle.

All these 'signs and wonders' are a show put together by the Devil to deceive people so they may not know who the Lord Jesus Christ truly is.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/09/10/the-truth-is-worse-than-you-can-imagine/ has far more on these deceptive satanic shows.

These Hindu and Buddhist gurus and magic-men are more truthful than the 'signs and wonders' charlatans we have in Nigeria: they don't call themselves Christian.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nigerian pastors in the business of exploiting the gullible as usual.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by Elderay(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
nice1...modern babalawo..
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by greatman247(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Heya see gullible followers. I pity the followers in the country.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by Topgainer: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bishop Sam Zuga!
The prophet that boils a bucket of cold water through prayers for the entertainment of his followers
The prophet that makes black stone appear from nowhere during deliverance sessions
The same prophet that makes women vomit items themed demonic substances inside the body of the 'deliveree'
He is indeed powerful except that he (and his gods) cannot pray money into his own pockets and bank accounts. He must feed off the gullibles through seeds, tithes and prophetic consultation charges

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by Organizer111222(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
All this babalawos in suite
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by redsun(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
He should be held accountable if anyone dies from typhoid for carelessly drinking that unpurified water.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by Saintdaprince(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
My people perish because of lack of knowledge. May we receive God's forgiveness when there is still time for us.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by Chimezirim121: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
GLORIFIED SHRINE
THE GOD OF THIS WORLD HAS BLINDED THE EYES OF PEOPLE SO THAT THE LIGHT OF THE GLORIOUS GOSPEL WILL NOT SHINE ON THEM
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by AleeDee(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
All he said it could do is abt money ntn abt the hereafter
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
the water from my toilet can do more wonders than this and it's for free! grin the hardship in nigeria has freezed a lot of people's brains they can even think anymore. as i said the water from my toilet is free for anyone who needs wonders.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by repent4christ: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
The last days are here, we are waiting for a fake pastor to bring down fire from the sky, people will believe him. Women dressing half naked, painting their face like jezebel, dancing alanta. Yet many pastors say it doesn't matter. Romans 12:1-2, are they blind to this scripture?
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
gypsey:
the water from my toilet can do more wonders than this and it's for free! grin the hardship in nigeria has freezed a lot of people's brains they can even think anymore. as i said the water from my toilet is free for anyone who needs wonders.
:-oseriously free mehn na wa ooo see cool business
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by Siscooh: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Integrityfarms:
These are what makes atheist and non Christians deride the body of Christ.

When ministers commercialize the gospel we become laughing stock and an object of mockery before the world.

... Too baaad
Obviously he has no relationship with the Holy Spirit
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by OSCAMO: 5:26am On Jul 10, 2017
zionmade:
Catholics should please answer this question
What is the difference between this water and the holy water catholics use?
Hypocrites everywhere
before u attack me I dont believe in all those nonsense but i want to know why this water will be disgusting to a cathlic

All are same stupidity! One is perpetuated by white international fraudsters in Vatican & the other by black indigenous con-artists.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2017
colourful guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son's Apology To Deeper Life (Video & Text) / Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms / Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.