Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? (1767 Views)

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by kheme(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2007
what's the strangest thing that has ever happened to you?

like one time, i was ironing my clothes and when i was done, i wanted to put off the iron from the wall socket and i realised it was off ALREADY!!! HOW

and another time, i was also ironing and i was ironing FINE and suddenly, the iron became COLD and i looked and i realised that the iron had been switched OFF from the wall socket and UNPLUGGED!!! HOW i was the ONLY person AT HOME!!! i mean, if i didn't plug the iron, it wouldn't have gotten HOT in the first place!

who else has experienced strange, unexplainable things?
Re: What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Larrydee(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2007
Are you sure there are no mammy waters pursuing you from your village? or any of those ojuju calabar's after u? better still, get that socket changed and try the feat again. grin
Re: What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by lolliba(f): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2007
i think it's a spiritual problem, please seek help.
Re: What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 06, 2007
Same here, probably you may be suffering from amnesia. No offence
Re: What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by bluenubian(f): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2007
but dude, how come u iron so much?
Re: What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by ayins: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2007
Ha!its strange,watch OUT.
Re: What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Mustay(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2007
Probably d iron has got tired of u' bluenubian ahn ahn!
Re: What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by bluenubian(f): 1:32am On Feb 07, 2007
Mustay:

Probably d iron has got tired of u' bluenubian ahn ahn!

wow that made perfect sense!
Re: What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by iice(f): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2007
LMAO strange indeeded
Re: What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Gold(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2007
Many Occation God allow us to realy witness mistery!!!!!

This happen to me about 4 years Ago, far back the University days.

I travelled from Bauchi to Abuja on the instruction of my Elder bros, that I should meet
his friend to collect some money for my up keeping instead of having to come over to Ondo.

But unfortunately when I got to Abuja, though straight to his office, but was informed that he travelled to Lagos to see his family, then his Driver took me to his house but the flat mate said Niger is too dangerous now? i.e he sent me out at about 9pm.

while I was hanging around I saw a lady which I explain my plight to and she took me to her house, and discuss with her Uncle.

I spent the weekend waiting for my brothers' friend, with strange people, and I felt comfortable

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Bargain Hard With Small Vendors (photo) / Lovely & Cute Lhasa Apso & Ur Exotic Pets / How To Make 6 Digits Income With Oriflame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.