Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Wow! Okocha Joins The Fray For Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Okocha Joins The Fray For Soludo (1951 Views)

Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi / Disputed Anambra Oil Well: ACF Joins Fray, Backs Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Okocha Joins The Fray For Soludo by Ibime(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2010
Soludo's statement that "5 years is enough to turn around Anambra state" should let any interested observer know that Soludo is planning to run for President in 2015.

PDP or no PDP, I think Soludo should be given a chance.

He has a wealth of knowledge of economics which can be applied to get Anambra state productive. I also know that he has many ideas, having read some documents he produced while still CBN governor. He also has a lot of contacts in the International arena and can attract investment and philantropy to the state.

Given Soludo's exalted position as CBN Governor, I dont believe he would risk his reputation now by dipping extensively into Anambra coffers. He also has a reputation to uphold in light of the 2015 Presidential election.

Soludo 2011!

Lets see what a world renowned professional can offer us before looking at these local guys.
Re: Wow! Okocha Joins The Fray For Soludo by ayo84(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
the die is really cast, these candidates shld start forming synergies.obi and ngige shld form a parley to resist the pdp tsunami
Re: Wow! Okocha Joins The Fray For Soludo by pcicero(m): 2:37am On Feb 03, 2010
chosen04:

What is in a name?
Why is[b] Okonkwo Donatus[/b], donating this governorship ticket to Soludo at the last minute?

I think he must have weighed his options.
Re: Wow! Okocha Joins The Fray For Soludo by Fhemmmy: 2:50am On Feb 03, 2010
I must admit that SOLUDO is a smart man and he has used that to his advantage.
Kudos to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wikileak On Jonathan (nigeria President) / Jonathan Campaign Accuses Buhari, Then Hurriedly Withdraws Statement / Governor Ohakim And Education In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.