Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User (45970 Views)

"62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
geoworldedu:
Abeg let all lies be done in moderations. E too much
As in!
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Where are the scientists that say there is no God? This is basically impossible according to science but my God is not a God of impossibilities but rather God of possibilities..

Congrats Grandmama...
Not all scientists are atheists. There are actually quite a lot of Christian scientists that prove that science and spirituality are not opposites

4 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Wow!
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by favouredbigtime: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
nairaland moderators should not allow some unscrupulous people use this medium to learn the lie trade
First it said baby boy then next it said baby girl

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Amazondepth(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Scam. Show us the positive pregnancy test, antenatal history, birth attendant or Dr who oversaw the delivery etc. Dem don go thief person pikin for somewhere. Scam

3 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Retardz

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by kaylee2000(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
read the story well.na boy them call am oo.come end with girl.the lie loud and deep.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
I knw there is nothing impossible before God, but I want to see her picture while pregnant because I heard of one nasty disgusting procedure called tubal insufflation , picture of the pregnancy or I don't believe it... meanwhile Im Chief executive director John-Thomas association of Nairaland JTAON
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Bimpe29: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Alhamdulillahi Rabili Alameen! He is the wonderful and marvelous God. There is nothing impossible for Him to do. He has done it for this old woman, He will surely do mine.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
nope, i don't believe this.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by verygudbadguy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

Not all scientists are atheists. There are actually quite a lot of Christian scientists that prove that science and spirituality are not opposites

I agree.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by malvisguy212: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
sukkot:
today is 777. i wonder if something cataclysmic catastrophic will happen today. or maybe this birth is the event that will mark this cosmic landmark date. the rebirth aafter 70 years and 7 years

on a side note trump got into office on the 70th year and 7 month and 7th day of his life on this earth. THE UNIVERSE IS SPEAKING. CAN YALL HEAR ?
long time bro, can you break this down ?
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Godsaved(f): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Is she grandma the baby will call her or what ……………
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by uglodoh(f): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
nonsense
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by OBku4(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
sukkot:
today is 777. i wonder if something cataclysmic catastrophic will happen today. or maybe this birth is the event that will mark this cosmic landmark date. the rebirth aafter 70 years and 7 years

on a side note trump got into office on the 70th year and 7 month and 7th day of his life on this earth. THE UNIVERSE IS SPEAKING. CAN YALL HEAR ?

mtcheww
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by choky26(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Effect of congealed sperm..
This NwaAmaikpe guy no go kee me cheesy

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by ofuonyebi: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Waoo!!..70 & 7 years of wonders !!!

Strange things are happening nowadays

strange news causes headache everywhere you go

and everyday...God please save Nigeria!
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by marcondo13: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ajasco222:
Tears of joy and jubilation filled the air after a 70-Year-Old woman allegedly gave birth to a bouncing baby boy as her first child in Alegbo, Warri Delta state. According to Nikoro Efe Terry, the woman had been pregnant for 7 years before she finally delivered the baby.

He wrote: The lord has done a marvelous work again in her life , she is 70+ and she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl as her first issues, lord you are great , God promises to his children are concrete just believe in him and you will see his wondrous work in yur life at the appointed time

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/70-year-old-woman-gives-birth-after.html

@OP,I was told by my elder sister who live in that neighbourhood,that she was actually 62years,not 70 years. She also confirmed that she was pregnant for the past 7 years and have been married for 50 years,and also said that everyone in the area was aware of her condition!
@all, It is not a rumour but confirmed story because I just asked my sister,who confirmed the story that she gave birth to a girl. Anyone in Warri that knows Alegbo, can confirm that a telecom mast is close to the Community School. Her building used to be close to the mast. The story is legit.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by marcondo13: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
femijunior4:
She gave birth on 7 in the 7 month in 2017 and she is 70yr old and the pregnancy is 7yr,na WA oooo.
The OP is wrong only about her age. She is 62 years old and married for 50years. Confirmed gist!
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Gemc3(f): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Baby boy
Baby girl

Which is it?
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by marcondo13: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gemc3:
Baby boy
Baby girl

Which is it?
Girl
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ajasco222:
Tears of joy and jubilation filled the air after a 70-Year-Old woman allegedly gave birth to a bouncing baby boy as her first child in Alegbo, Warri Delta state. According to Nikoro Efe Terry, the woman had been pregnant for 7 years before she finally delivered the baby.

He wrote: The lord has done a marvelous work again in her life , she is 70+ and she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl as her first issues, lord you are great , God promises to his children are concrete just believe in him and you will see his wondrous work in yur life at the appointed time

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/70-year-old-woman-gives-birth-after.html

Another big lie from the pit oh hell
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by michaelisaiah: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
End time nearer
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by jc4real(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked :oThis lie is entertaining pls tell us more kiss
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
wow, wonders of God.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by marcondo13: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Xda59:

Another big lie from the pit oh hell
That was also my initial thought when I first saw the headline until I saw the location of the story. It was confirmed as legit by my sister who is living in that neighbourhood in Effurun,Delta State because she confirmed that the woman has been married for about 50 years! Can anyone argue about the date of a marriage that was celebrated in public?
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Trexnemesis(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
adatemi:

70 year old women can give birth with the help of IVF. It happened in Indian, America & some other few countries. The concerns here are how can she be pregnant for 7 yrs and secondly without medical help (iVF).

This one no be UVF nah! Dem say somebody kpansh d old woman and blow am belle.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Blessed16(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
opius:

Receive sence in Jesus name
AMEN
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Gemc3(f): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
marcondo13:
Girl
Okay. I was confused. Thanks.
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 08, 2017
The first 6 and 1/4 years were fibroids undecided
Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User by OLABANJO1: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Ajasco222:

Wat exactly is d sex of d baby pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) / Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.