Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ (788 Views)

See Speaker Gbaja’s Tweet On Recent Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In S’Africa / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by phemmyutd(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
One decision I made is to never waste my tweet on any badly raised young person - Oby Ezekwesili‏

Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
attention will soon fall on you.
Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by ImadeUReadThis: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
USELESS JOBLESS WOMAN

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by adem30: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
She must be referring to CROWNWEALTH019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
May sense and knowledge fall on you madam oby

Amen

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by DieBuhari: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Stupid Yoruba woman.
She has suddenly gone quiet despite all the rubbish happening under Buhari.
Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
To hell with her , an ani mal that allowed herself to be used by APC and she sold her soul to the northerners just to campaign about a scam. They've used her and dumped her now she's looking for attention.

Thunder fall on her

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by Ever8054: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
madam hope you are not referring to nnamdi KANU..

Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by ERockson: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
The tweet is for Kanu. Ipod is coming for this Afonja
Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by Franchise21(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lol
Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
To hell with her , an ani mal that allowed herself to be used by APC and she sold her soul to the northerners just to campaign about a scam. They've used her and dumped her now she's looking for attention.

Thunder fall on her

She referring to you as badly raised young person. I am sorry you will not get a reply on what you typed above because she won't waste her tweet on 1 baldly raised pikin.
Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by chymes0359(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2017

what about those that are raised well..
Anything for them?
If not save your data..

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by chymes0359(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Thunder fall on her
YOU are example of people She is referring to..
Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrHowto:

She referring to you as badly raised young person. I am sorry she won't waste her tweet one baldly raised pikin.
Can never sell my soul for peanuts even at that they didn't even pay her.

To hell with her

Let her call bubu to resign then we'll start taking her serious
Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
chymes0359:

YOU are example of people She is referring to..
She's irrelevant

Let her face her BBOGs campaign
Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by joe4real12: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Oby, will you keep kwayet

Saraki and Dino are coming for you soon.
Re: I Will Never Waste My Tweet On Any Badly Raised Young Person - Oby Ezekwesili‏ by chymes0359(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

She's irrelevant

Let her face her BBOGs campaign

Why you come dey act like person Wey carry her matter for head like person we dey hawk okpa for Enugu Night mill?

Just free her my brother..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria. / At What Stage Is A Statement A Hate Speech? / Abia State Governor Declares Curfew In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.