Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices (10984 Views)

5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved / 4 Tips For Sleeping Comfortably At An Airport / 5 Best Travel Packing Tips For Nigerians Travelling This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices by VickyRotex(f): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
SageTravels:

I do both Domestic and International

Okay, Can you check for international flight for my friend? Let's see what the difference would be.
From Montreal to Abuja (Round-trip). Anytime between December and January.
Thank you.
Re: 4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices by babapressy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Good one
Re: 4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices by uniquebony(f): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
[children under 2 yrs are charged infant fee. They pay its not free. Once he clocks 2 he will be categorised under child

quote author=Muzanga post=58223762]Been wanting to ask. What if i am traveling with a child of one year and 9months and we plan to stay for 3months . Will i buy ticket for the child when coming back? I heard children under 2yrs dont pay. What if he clocks two as we are ready to come back.[/quote]
Re: 4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
I remember those days when I use to wake up midnight to check flights in agent-websites 3 or 4 months earlier but now I just call the airlines directly few days to my departure.

Whoever says God is not good needs pity.
Re: 4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices by Priceless200(f): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
bebe2:
Pls can anyone help me search for a gud deal holiday.

1week holiday in Spain or Portugal , Family of six , month of august, All inclusive. Budget below £2k. Flight from any uk airport.

Don't ask me to use google, I don try am tire the prices am getting are way over my budget embarassed
Let's talk then
Re: 4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices by Muzanga(f): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
uniquebony:
[children under 2 yrs are charged infant fee. They pay its not free. Once he clocks 2 he will be categorised under child

quote author=Muzanga post=58223762]Been wanting to ask. What if i am traveling with a child of one year and 9months and we plan to stay for 3months . Will i buy ticket for the child when coming back? I heard children under 2yrs dont pay. What if he clocks two as we are ready to come back.
tnx. Plz what is the percentage of infant fee to adult fee
Re: 4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices by justwise(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
@SageTravels

Stop dropping your number here else i close this thread.
Re: 4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices by SageTravels: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
justwise:
@SageTravels
Stop dropping your number here else i close this thread.
So sorry about that bro let me edit the thread. thanks for that.
Re: 4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices by SageTravels: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bamz:

For example: I don't think Warri to Lagos via Aero gets any cheaper if you book early.

It does.

what I meant by alternative airport is for example. your coming to Abuja instead of chosen Abuja airport you will use Minna Niger state airport. you will get cheaper fear.
Re: 4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices by Bamz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
SageTravels:

It does.

what I meant by alternative airport is for example. your coming to Abuja instead of chosen Abuja airport you will use Minna Niger state airport. you will get cheaper fear.

Can I send you a PM? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Sango Ota / Top Ten(10) World's Longest Rivers (pics) / Lagos State Government To Close Costain Bridge Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.