Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Too Much Tea Too Much Gist, Haha Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian Still On It! More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Too Much Tea Too Much Gist, Haha Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian Still On It! More (854 Views)

Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) / D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles / Nazanin Jafarian Alakija Dated Rob Kardashian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Tea Too Much Gist, Haha Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian Still On It! More by Papzey(f): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Well if only Blac Chyna's drama make the FP, but it never does, but I trust my people who wanna stay updated to Celebrity News home and abroad in one place.

If you are bored this friday, you need to quickly get on that platform and read all the Celeb gossips!

Blac Chyna still pulling stunt on Rob Kardashian

Back and forth of Tekno, Wizkid, and Davido

Tonto Dikeh and her Instagram gimmicks

See just serve yourself some tea this afternoon! Celeb Showbiz News Got You!

(1) (Reply)

CUTE PICS! Proud Father Flavour Takes Pics With His DAUGHTERS Sophia And Gabriel / Ghanaian Actress, Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Nude Photos / 'I Want To Marry A Man Who Loves Sex' -linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.