Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. (1194 Views)

Arewa Youths Seek Inclusion Of Referendum In Constitutional Amendment / Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB / South-south And South-east Mp's To Move For Referendum-ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by PDJT: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
-Definitely not me. In fact, that's what my doctors recommended.

-How about you viewing this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
I and my family are for REFERENDUM......!!

Far North HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims must merge with Niger Republic...in sha Allahu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by Igboesika: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Only Demola Ajayi's brothers and sisters are afraid of referendum, because according to Aunty Kemi, she said....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by dudebuck: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
I am not afraid at all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by ChimaAdeoye: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Those that have used fake constitution to steal other peoples rights and resources from them.
But they are wasting their time thinking this will continue indefinitely. Everyone is only being patient to give a peaceful change a chance but the inevitable becomes the only choice left.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by ChimaAdeoye: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
The afraid are those that have used fake constitution to steal other peoples rights and resources from them.

But they are wasting their time thinking this will continue indefinitely. Everyone is only being patient to give a peaceful change a chance but the inevitable becomes the only choice left for the people.

Although Yorubas are still afraid of referendum, they have since realized that they are resourceful and hardworking enough to still prosper when the collapse finally comes. That isn't the case for my former fellow compatriots in Fulaniland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by attackgat: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
The only people afraid of referendum are Yorubas and the Northerners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by chymes0359(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
If the North and the West are not afrard of the call for the above topic.. Why the delay..? The Igbo's has been calling for a referendum since 1967-2017...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sarrki are you afraid of referendum?

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by PDJT: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
- Seun, OAM4J, Mynd44 and Lalasticlala what about una? The UK is currently negotiating it's exit from the European Union as civilized people do. Say No to War Africans, Referendum is the way..!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by vecman222(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Referendum to the fraud republic
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by FUNNYBONE1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
The Parasites of course

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by Integrityfarms(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
vecman222:
Referendum to the fraud republic
You think this is the best your brain can process as information?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by Arda1000(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Yeye
keep hawking igbo matter like gala and u will end up like Awo

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by vecman222(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Integrityfarms:

It's the best your flat head can comprehend...
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by vecman222(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Integrityfarms:

It's the best your flat head can comprehend.....
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by Deedeedee3: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
attackgat:
The only people afraid of referendum are Yorubas and the Northerners.
Prove it to me that Yoruba are afraid. Yours leaders have all kept silent while you sit your ass and blame Yoruba
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by PDJT: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Prove it to me that Yoruba are afraid. Yours leaders have all kept silent while you sit your ass and blame Yoruba

-Osinbajo and Obasanjo's comments, probably two most prominent Yourobas alive?
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Yeye

My brother Igboesika, this afonja doesn't know that those albino monkeys he is posting are cute, even 1million times more attractive than Demola Ajayi. I have told him the worst picture of an Igbo man alive can never come near to that Demola Ajayi Picture. Demola Ajayi is an epitome, a masterpiece of what ugly is as defined by the Guinness Book of Record. He looks like a human vulture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by Igboesika: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
sean1000x:

My brother Igboesika, this afonja doesn't know that those albino monkeys he is posting are cute, even 1million times more attractive than Demola Ajayi. I have told him the worst picture of an Igbo man alive can never come near to that Demola Ajayi Picture. Demola Ajayi is an epitome, a masterpiece of what ugly is as defined by the Guinness Book of Record.

Lolzz, upon the fact that Demola ajayi was smiling on that pix, yet the smile couldn't hide his ugliness.
Another reason afonjas are fighting for united zoogeria is for them to mix with Igbos so that they can be able to dilute their ugliness. People from Kenya would be more beautiful if afonjas have their separate country without having Igbos there.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Igboesika:

Lolzz, upon the fact that Demola ajayi was smiling on that pix, yet the smile couldn't hide his ugliness.
Another reason afonjas are fighting for united zoogeria is for them to mix with Igbos so that they can be able to dilute their ugliness. People from Kenya would be more beautiful if afonjas have their separate country without having Igbos there.

Hahaha...they are scared of having their own pure afonja country because they know they will win the most ugliest and hygiene stricken country. I just found from a guy in Ibadam that these afonjas shiit in a plate in their parlours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by Igboesika: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
sean1000x:

Hahaha...they are scared of having their own pure afonja country because they know they will win the most ugliest and hygiene stricken country. I just found from a guy in Ibadam that these afonjas shiit in a plate in their parlours.
More reason we are still dragging out daughters with their men. They want good blood to neutralize their own blood.
Who no like better thing ?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by Hbuyosh(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2017
Igboesika:

Dont be silly, Kenyans are not ugly, u are the one who is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by Terkimbi01: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2017
The Middle Belt supports referendum.
anybody who opposes it must be a wicked soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Referendum? - IPOB Asks. by 9jabull: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Right from colonial era, Igbo's don't have leaders, average Igbo man is his own leader. But majority mind is what we follow not few peoples mind like ohaneze or governors mind. IPOB are the majority

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Restructured — National Assembly / Southern Kaduna Leader Visits Nnamdi Kanu,Begs Him 2 Help Stop Murder Of Xtians / Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.