Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) (70600 Views)

Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video) / Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:

It is my opinion that this girl have the gift of being a professional ashawo
if she bleeps 5k a night then she will be able to take care of herself

let's not jump to conclusions Sunday and his People must have had a good reason for pushing her out. after seducing Sunday she's here seeking for public sympathy

it's only a fool that will help this stupid girl, a girl that doesn't know that condom is 10 naira

if only she had agree to only date women this rubbish wouldn't have happened.

lesbianism prevents lying down with all this numberless men

So in your mind you blame a poverty stricken traumatised under-educated under-aged 15 yr old girl, being seduced and deceived by a 28 yr old paedophile with the false promise of marriage; for not using a condom and further more not engaging in prostitution to get out of her immediate problem and ultimately also not engaging in lesbianism to have avoided the problem entirely?
My goodness me, then your sense of morality must belong to the dogs!
Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by Marshalxv(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:

It is my opinion that this girl have the gift of being a professional ashawo
if she bleeps 5k a night then she will be able to take care of herself

let's not jump to conclusions Sunday and his People must have had a good reason for pushing her out. after seducing Sunday she's here seeking for public sympathy

it's only a fool that will help this stupid girl, a girl that doesn't know that condom is 10 naira

if only she had agree to only date women this rubbish wouldn't have happened.

lesbianism prevents lying down with all this numberless men

I never knew you were this stupid,how can you say such rubbish about a girl that has gone through hell,do you know what it means to come from a very poor family? that girl was exposed to cruel and uninhabitable environment,iyana oba I know is not a nice place to live talk more of raising a girl.what does a 13 year old girl know? what could her illiterate mother teach her? what stupid seduction would make a reasonable man sleep with a 13 year old if he's not useless himself.I pray that this girl's fate will befall your daughters if you don't change the way you reason,fool.
Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by Marshalxv(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Hmmm

Negligence on the part of the mother

Why allow a girl of 13yrs start having sex because an agbaya promised her marriage just because you don't have the wherewithal to take care of her.

What happens to the younger ones when they grow up??

my brother,poverty is a disease,it takes away all sense of reasoning and self esteem,that's what happened to that woman,with the promise of marriage by the stupid guy,the woman thought her load of feeding three mouths has been lessened .
Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by Marvidris(f): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2017
SO SAD
Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by ikgabriel(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
It's very obvious, you're nothing good to ur generation. Die in ur prostitution work, child of sodom and gomorrah
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold
Beautiful CV.

By the way who said she didn't have anything else to offer the Hausa man whom she gave her phone to for N2000?

Dull girl....
Let her put what she uses to urinate to good use.
That's what's sustaining big girls like Daniella Okeke in that Lagos.
Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by katman9x(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
A simple D&C would have solved this matter and f**k what anybody thinks. If they are so self righteous so as to talk against a D&C here? They should then be also able to start helping with the upkeep of this particular baby for life. The girl is young and there is no financial strength to take care of the baby so why bring a poor child into this world to suffer
Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by Zeze06(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2017
What do you know, except to disrespect
buffalowings:

Stop posting rubbish
Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by Zeze06(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Sorry, I wasn't sober, will read when am sober...am never sober anyway...
Joavid:

try reading the article before commenting
Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by Zeze06(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Don't mind the topic dear, I just answered the headline cry
creamylicious:
two different scenarios bruv
Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by Zeze06(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Let me read again, if it will make sense this time. . .
KardinalZik:
I'm Not Understanding Too...Despite The Length Of The Epistle
Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by Zeze06(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Don't mind me, too much alcohol undecided
Joavid:

try reading the article before commenting
Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by Zeze06(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pls can you summarize?
creamylicious:
two different scenarios bruv
Re: Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) by Zeze06(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Don't mind these people, Seeking sympathy, unfortunately I don't have to give.....
KardinalZik:
I'm Not Understanding Too...Despite The Length Of The Epistle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.