Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) (70563 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by enebelid9(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lady cries bitter as she discovered she has been used for� ritual by boyfriend.

Everyone should be careful.

Watch full video ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrohEOPFjDI

12 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by pitroski(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
When she dey collect iphone Sha she care to asked when the money is coming from

The guy na real nigga I sware

274 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Kylekent59: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
The used ones continue to lose weight so fast till they dry up and die.

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Wawelexy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Dior........

Dem no use u, you poor like church rat...

Dem come use u, u dey wear designer, carry Brazilian hair, still dey use iphone with beta money for aza..

My sister, u re an ungrateful person...

But on a serious note, that guy should be track and jailed if truly they confirm say him use her...

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Flexherbal(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
The love for money has made many to go heartless. I am talking about both male and female.
This is not good, at all.

Last as long as you like.
Do not allow what has a solution be a problem to you. 100% Natural Herbs for erectile/sperm issues :
https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cure+weak-organ&quick+release

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by enebelid9(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kylekent59:

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by enebelid9(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nor be small
Wawelexy:
Dior........

Dem no use u, you poor like church rat...

Dem come use u, u dey wear designer, carry Brazilian hair, still dey use iphone with beta money for aza..

My sister, u re an ungrateful person...

But on a serious note, that guy should be track and jailed if truly they confirm say him use her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by uthlaw: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
I cannot date a guy without car,
I cannot date a man who can't buy me iPhone,
I cannot date a man who is not staying in lekki..
If you run mad,another one go use you...
Useless gender!

370 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kylekent59:
shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by nachisunday(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Girls only date guys that look rich and go broke in pocket. Thats my prob with girls of nowadays
Smart guys disguise with wretched identity not knowing they have over 4m inside aza. Sense..

270 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by nachisunday(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Guys are wise in time of using girls, but girls are wise in time of snubbing and choosing rich guys. BE smart and BE wise

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Mastakija(m): 12:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Everything to chase clout

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by JOACHINpedro: 6:04am On Feb 14, 2022
nachisunday:
Girls only date guys that look rich and go broke in pocket. Thats my prob with girls of nowadays
Smart guys disguise with wretched identity not knowing they have over 4m inside aza. Sense..
How else can a local man get the humble ones?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by ukaface(f): 6:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Make she just do irrevocable charm to bind her soul and his for life.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by nachisunday(m): 6:51am On Feb 14, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

How else can a local man get the humble ones?
they are hard to be found, those that believe in true love
And not materials freekers

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by nachisunday(m): 6:54am On Feb 14, 2022
ukaface:
Make she just do irrevocable charm to bind her soul and his for life.
garls are still broke, they will later go back to the guy that wants to sacri them

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by elotajohn1(m): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by TkhGuy(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
It's Nigerian girls that said they want to marry a God fearing yahoo boy... no be juju be that?

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Ofadaman(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2022
Staged

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Janetjim1: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2022
Staged

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature

https://www.nairaland.com/5933035/deal-breaker-affordable-cheap-laptops/25#108112876

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Englishisamust: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2022
They haven't mine her head, breast, vagina and intestine and you said she has been use for ritual next news please. Audio ritual!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by OYENIYIJK: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Both of them should go to hell. Anyone that has the mind of scamming his fellow men can do anything.

Check my signature bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by cjudy(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2022
grin
Na only Mumu go believe this your nonsense.

You want to trend abi?

You’re not even crying well. Cry well well and more

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Ogbeni2000: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
angry
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Bounceboune7: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Either staged or not i really don't care but I wish our girls can get d message.

Our girls need to understand that money isn't easy to come by like that for people to b throwing it around anyhow.

If money is that easy like that guy is spending it n making u believe,y your father no get billions for account?
What about your uncle's?

A guy will buy a phone of 350k (someone salary) for u without blinking an eye,he will spend millions without budget n in your little mind u believe it's that easy right.

Think twice

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by chukbonda(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
seriously
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Mophor: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Issokay!!!

Water don pass garri
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by fitinwell: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by Torosk1(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by VOsimhen144(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
All that glitters is not gold

As long as Nigerian girls refuse to receive sense, they would continue to fall victim.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by jojo1415: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
When she was eating his money and calling him a mug,she did not know the reverse was the case...u want to chill with big boys that has money...more lik u

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) by virginboy1(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
If you believe ritual is fake, nonsense and rubbish which does not work.

Hit the like button.

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.