Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Keep My Name Off Your Mouth.... (mc Galaxy Respond To Cynthia Morgan) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keep My Name Off Your Mouth.... (mc Galaxy Respond To Cynthia Morgan) (642 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep My Name Off Your Mouth.... (mc Galaxy Respond To Cynthia Morgan) by Blezzzed(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Well its getting more in interesting lemme go get my pop corn..

Re: Keep My Name Off Your Mouth.... (mc Galaxy Respond To Cynthia Morgan) by johnbuck81(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nigeria artists and their electronic beefs...but that 20/15% contract Na real slavery. I guess that's y wizkid had that problem with banky.
Re: Keep My Name Off Your Mouth.... (mc Galaxy Respond To Cynthia Morgan) by unikblaze(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
What's my business
Re: Keep My Name Off Your Mouth.... (mc Galaxy Respond To Cynthia Morgan) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
So many wannabe artists are so desperate to become relevant on the music no that they will sign any foolish slavery style contract, for years. Then when they replies they've been scammed, it's too late and NO lawsuit can fix that.

Unless you have a SOUND lawyer to represent you, nobody should sign any legal document .
Re: Keep My Name Off Your Mouth.... (mc Galaxy Respond To Cynthia Morgan) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
everybody wan diss
Re: Keep My Name Off Your Mouth.... (mc Galaxy Respond To Cynthia Morgan) by subtlemee(f): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Why are this people allowing the devil to use all of them like this?
Re: Keep My Name Off Your Mouth.... (mc Galaxy Respond To Cynthia Morgan) by Blezzzed(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
subtlemee:
Why are this people allowing the devil to use all of them like this?

Lol

(1) (Reply)

"Stop Hating On Another Man Success" - Wizkid Baby Mama Blast Davido And Tekno / “Refund My Tax Money ” – Toke Makinwa’s Ex-husband Maje Reacts To The Lekki Floo / Ex Beauty Queen Omowunmi Akinifesi Setting Up Her Photography Studio [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.