Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Affordable Plots Of Land For Sale In Jos! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Plots Of Land For Sale In Jos! (742 Views)

Affordable Plots Of Land In Ajah In Estate / Three Story Building Collapses In Jos, Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / "Please Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": Hilarious Inscription On A Fence In Jos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Plots Of Land For Sale In Jos! by Bruno3000(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Plots of land for sale at choice locations in Jos, plateau state. Contact me if interested. 07031670656(agent).
Re: Affordable Plots Of Land For Sale In Jos! by Macdawid(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2018
malomo1954:
Hello, Ferdyn kneeds this: Ethanol Distributors Needed Nationwide. .Can youCsupplydit?
zVisitAthe linkqbelow.
zIfe4H springdale 5tSTgp macdawid 7nnaBp jiffjim EpeLSN bruno3000 FGtxzY ademolaa2 zsonFM isyou 3Xm8EO imgombe2018 eCZVMR constantt rz4xrV stmichael001

No, I can't. Thank you!
Re: Affordable Plots Of Land For Sale In Jos! by Muritala2015(m): 12:48am On Sep 01, 2018
Bruno3000:
Plots of land for sale at choice locations in Jos, plateau state. Contact me if interested. 07031670656(agent).

Scammer see your life.... who will buy land from fake identity ....

Tell us your social media handles.... You are fake...
Re: Affordable Plots Of Land For Sale In Jos! by Bruno3000(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Muritala2015:

Scammer see your life.... who will buy land from fake identity ....

Tell us your social media handles.... You are fake...
Still no evidence smh... I hv nothing to proof to u; ur d one offering an imaginary loan. Bruno3000 is my moniker dummy.
You are just angry because i‘ve saved some nairalanders from being scammed. Haha mr loan provider. How market?
Re: Affordable Plots Of Land For Sale In Jos! by Muritala2015(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bruno3000:
Still no evidence smh... I hv nothing to proof to u; ur d one offering an imaginary loan. Bruno3000 is my moniker dummy.
You are just angry because i‘ve saved some nairalanders from being scammed. Haha mr loan provider. How market?

I am not asking you to proof anything....

If you are not a Yahoo boy, tell us your social media handles... why are you hiding your social media handles?

Why are you using fake I'D on Nairaland?

Why can't you tell us your business and office addres?

Check my signature, you will see about there of my websites. Anybody who read my post can find out about what I do.

What are you doing with your life?

You have no means of livelihood apart from hanging out on social media looking for who to scam..

If you are not a Yahoo boy or an armed robber, tell us your social media handles and what you do for a living.... It's simple...

I will follow YOU all over the Nairaland and social media.

I will expose you to the word until you are pick up by. SARS OR EFCC....

You did Yahoo plus, you failed whofully.

You are jobless.... You have no business... Nothing to plan your future...

You are wasting away your future on social media...

You can write an article, you can't read article....

All what you do is to use fake accounts on Nairaland...

You are running multiple social media and Nairaland account too defraud people...

You are wasting away your life.....

Tell us your original Name and social media handles and let me expose you faster
Re: Affordable Plots Of Land For Sale In Jos! by Muritala2015(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
My own profile mention my real name . I included my pictures and websites.

My post link to my website with magazine,blog and free digital products download of over 100 products that benefits people. Visit www.digitalwealthbank.com if you can read.

Unfortunately, you that is accussing me is using fake accounts on Nairaland to scam people.

You claim to sell lands and offer jobs when you don't even have apartment and you are jobless.
You also dropped out of school.

You have no business and you are hiding your identity.

You curse yourself and you insult at Will because you think you can hide.

I have dogged out information about...

I challenge you to share your social media handles and state your address...

You SAARS will visit you soon... I am still investigating further. Just watch out.....

You can't hide from me....

Don't run away from my comments..

(1) (Reply)

DRY LANDS ON MONASTERY ROAD DIRECTLY BEHIND SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..10M!! PROMO!!! / FOR SALE -full Plot Of Land(fenced Wt Gate)@obadore, Lasu-iba Exp Wit Pic N4. 5m / Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.