Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,702 members, 7,865,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc (11331 Views)

Biafra: BBC Igbo Service, A Greek Gift From The British. / Today In History:major General Phillip Effiong Surrenders To Nigeria(pics) / Republic Of Biafra No Longer Exists - Major General Phillip Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
bantudra:
am out of here...you igbos are too soft today... undecided

Yanni - "Love is all"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBKwtvnfYZA

4 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by 9jabull: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
what did he said the epileptic nature of zoo network didn't allow me to watch the video

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by UnchangeableGod: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
These people don't want to ask themselves the most important question..
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH US ?" "WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE LIKES US? "
WHY IS IT THAT THE PEOPLE SUPPORRING US INCLUDE ''... Kemi Oluyede... who has been generally accepted as deranged... and seeking for Attention.

FFK.. who will sing for any one that gives him food.. After insulting GEJ for yrs he changed gears ones the other gave him a position.. he even boasted of screwing Bianca the wife of the Igbos Hero.

Fayose.. who went to a court and floged the Judge, who went to house of Assembly to beat up the former speaker... to these Ipob Miscreants... he is their hero of democracy... the Greatest. man they hv Eva known.

what is fundamental wrong with u people ??
You guys protest for Saraki, Defend Dino Malaye wen his constituents REJECT him.... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU MBOK... Una no get shameee ?
From your comments, you are an APC member. Your comments tend to be more political than tribal. You are free to prove me wrong. It is only referendum that can settle this controversy as to whether most Niger Delta minorities want Biafra or not. There is so much propaganda going on. Seems a lot of people are afraid of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:44am On Jul 08, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
From your comments, you are an APC member. Your comments tend to be more political than tribal. You are free to prove me wrong. It is only referendum that can settle this controversy as to whether most Niger Delta minorities want Biafra or not. There is so much propaganda going on. Seems a lot of people are afraid of Biafra.

lols..
the thing is I am not Tribalistic..
I follow reason not sentiment...
you guys keep saying referendum... why will they give us something we never asked for, just because Igbos feel it must be forced on us...

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR REFERENDUM... NON OF OUR ELDERS HAVE DONE DAT.
NONE OF OUR POLITICIAN HAVE DONE DAT.
NONE OF OUR UNIONS HAVE ASKED FOR ONE EITHER.

CANT YOU GUYS SEE IT ? we don't just want... to hv anything to do with u guys.. UNA WAN GO, THEN GO NOW...NA BY FORCE TO ATTACH US ALONG ?
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Dedetwo(m): 1:00am On Jul 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Akwa Ibom has 3 major Ethnicity..
Ibibio
Annang
Oron

Ibio occupies 75% of dat.. Annang has 15% Oron has 10%.

The MBOHO MPARAWA IBIBIO, located at Udo Udoma Avenue... is the mouthpiece of the Ibibio people... the 4th largest ethnicity in Nigeria... and these folks told those Biafrans He-goats to countus out of their Nightmare...
but as Ipob mumu will continue controlling dem... they did not listen...

they disregarded what our elders said... xnd rada went to some small kid, named Philip Effiong Jnr. and said dat his opinio... is the wishof Aks..

how do you see this and not class Igbos as the most Delusional set of animals on the galaxy ?

You are type of person who will shout about ethnic cleansing tomorrow. I guess you put your putrid mouth where your money belongs. I have not heard anything from you foolish elders about Bakassi.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Dedetwo:

You are type of person who will shout about ethnic cleansing tomorrow. I guess you put your putrid mouth where your money belongs. I have not anything from you foolish elders about Bakassi.

hahahhaha..
See I hv been in practice for yrs.. I don't fight a lost cause..
Bakassi wasn't ours... it's like Igbos claiming Lagos because they feel rooted there..

though we occupied the territory, and established a partial government if our own... the territory still belonged to Cameroon.. and since Cameroon still had its citizens there... it cannot be said dat they abandoned it.. (Bona Vacancia).
The International court did give judgement... going to war afta dat wud hv been likened to as goin to war against UN.

While Nigeria argued that it had been in possession of the area in dispute and that its citizens were predominant in the area , Cameroon maintained that regardless of who had been in occupation , the land had belonged to it since the colonial era. It added that the British ceded Bakassi to Germany through the Anglo -German agreement of 1913 and that Germany ceded it to France and then France ceded same to it ( Cameroon ) .
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Atouke: 2:29am On Jul 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahhaha..
Bakassi wasn't ours... it's like Igbos claiming Lagos because they feel rooted there..

though we occupied the territory, and established a partial government if our own... the territory still belonged to Cameroon.. and since Cameroon still had its citizens there... it cannot be said dat they
abandoned it.. (Bona Vacancia).

The International court did give judgement... going to war afta dat wud hv been likened to as goin to war against UN.

While Nigeria argued that it had been in possession of the area in dispute and that its citizens were predominant in the area , Cameroon maintained that regardless of who had been in occupation , the land had belonged to it since the colonial era. It added that the British ceded Bakassi to Germany through the Anglo -German agreement of 1913 and that Germany ceded it to France and then France ceded same to it ( Cameroon ) .
My friend i have read your comment on this blog an am disgusted by your argument.
Ipob = indegenous people of biafra= former eastern region.
While many may not subscribe to kanu leadership but the seniments of marginalization of the region that he expouses is shared by all. Dont for once be fooled by the cacaphony of voices, when it comes to resource control the whole region stands as one.
One way or the other, either through ipod or avengers or NDPvF or by referendum,there will be change! things cannot continue the same way. One Nigeria is only a pharase that the north and SW use in stealing what belongs to us in the Niger delta.
Its no more 1967 this is 2017 the world had changed and so must Nigeria.
FYI ami do ayen mfambo.

3 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Dedetwo(m): 3:30am On Jul 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahhaha..

though we occupied the territory, and established a partial government if our own... the territory still belonged to Cameroon.. and since Cameroon still had its citizens there... it cannot be said dat they abandoned it.. (Bona Vacancia).

I wrote that your types are the first to shout ethnic cleansing, there was a reason. Only a dumbass African who does not know the so-called International court is an instrument colonialism. Where else on earth had the foolish court given such judgment. Where was the so-called international court when Queen Victoria of UK and Obong of Calabar signed a protection treaty which included Bakassi? Were there no local chiefs in Southern Cameroon that would have entered into protection treaty with UK that would have included Bakassi? Most Nigerians are moronic dingbats that are expendable.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:59am On Jul 08, 2017
Dedetwo:

I wrote that your types are the first to shout ethnic cleansing, there was a reason. Only a dumbass African who does not know the so-called International court is an instrument colonialism. Where else on earth had the foolish court given such judgment. Where was the so-called international court when Queen Victoria of UK and Obong of Calabar signed a protection treaty which included Bakassi? Were there no local chiefs in Southern Cameroon that would have entered into protection treaty with UK that would have included Bakassi? Most Nigerians are moronic dingbats that are expendable.

lols.
The problem with Igbos is that you guys are too Sentimental, you live in the past and mastubare on things u cannot change ...

fact is that, the records on ground support the ownership of Bakassi Peninsula to Cameroon.
Nigerians Occupied the area.
it's like Owning a land and leaving it for people to use and farm... Overtime, the people there will feel they own it... they will fight to d death to defend it, but then when u call a 3rd party, and you show evidence to establish how you came by it... and how ur squatter came by it... everyone will feel dat u r not d owner.

it's gone, we can get it back, no one can, time to move on...stop dwelling in d past.
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:06am On Jul 08, 2017
Atouke:

My friend i have read your comment on this blog an am disgusted by your argument.
While many may not subscribe to kanu leadership but the seniments of marginalization of the region that he expouses is shared by all. Dont for once be fooled by the cacaphony of voices, when it comes to resource control the whole region stands as one.
One way or the other, either through ipod or avengers or NDPvF or by referendum,there will be change! things cannot continue the same way. One Nigeria is only a pharase that the north and SW use in stealing what belongs to us in the Niger delta.
FYI ami do ayen mfambo.

lols see this one... you wan claim Aks... FYI it is "AMI NDO AYEN...(and there is no where in Aks called Mfambo)...

Ipob Attache... Aks wanabe... go get a live Bhro.. You are claiming to be speak Ibibio dat u don't know... you are claiming to be from somewhere dat does not exist... Typical Ipob Miscreants (Anytym I type Ipob my phone guesses " Miscreants " to be the next word, my phone is smart, it knows dat u, and ur ilk are Miscreants... a pity u dat claim smartnes no even sabi reach dat level.)
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:11am On Jul 08, 2017
Atouke:

FYI ami do ayen mfambo.

I will fight for resource control... I will fight for restructuring, I will fight for true federalism...

apart from dat, I will fight for Aks to be a country of its own..., to join with Calaba if need be, to join with Niger Delta if we feel like...
but to join With Biafra will NEVER EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER BE POSSIBLE... You guys are the most unreasonable set of human beings on earth... too Sentimental, proud and selfish to exist with others (90% of u)
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by bantudra: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I will fight for resource control... I will fight for restructuring, I will fight for true federalism...

apart from dat, I will fight for Aks to be a country of its own..., to join with Calaba if need be, to join with Niger Delta if we feel like...
but to join With Biafra will NEVER EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER BE POSSIBLE... You guys are the most unreasonable set of human beings on earth... too Sentimental, proud and selfish to exist with others (90% of u)

preach!!!... grin

1 Like

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is what billyonaire has been saying.
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Atouke: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols see this one... you wan claim Aks... FYI it is "AMI NDO AYEN...(and there is no where in Aks called Mfambo)...

Ipob Attache... Aks wanabe... go get a live Bhro.. You are claiming to be speak Ibibio dat u don't know... you are claiming to be from somewhere dat does not exist... Typical Ipob Miscreants (Anytym I type Ipob my phone guesses " Miscreants " to be the next word, my phone is smart, it knows dat u, and ur ilk are Miscreants... a pity u dat claim smartnes no even sabi reach dat level.)

Exactly you dont know what mfambo means yet you call yourself akwa ibom person.
Lol
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Atouke: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Where are u doing your fighting?
I will advise you to read up via google on LNC lower Niger Congress.
All your concerns about non consultation will be adressed there. IPOB is more than what you think. Just research LNC.
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Atouke:

Where are u doing your fighting?
I will advise you to read up via google on LNC lower Niger Congress.
All your concerns about non consultation will be adressed there. IPOB is more than what you think. Just research LNC.

be giving urself hope...
go to plaza and talk about Biafra if u will not receive confam rebuke... they used to sell those Biafran Newspaper at Plaza, Ndito boiz jus vex one day tear dem..
tell d vendor to carry am go sell for obio Uneghe... walk by Plaza I'd u will see a single Biafran Newspaper again..

stay and be delusional and be forming Aks.
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by UnchangeableGod: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols..
you guys keep saying referendum... why will they give us something we never asked for, just because Igbos feel it must be forced on us...

CANT YOU GUYS SEE IT ? we don't just want... to hv anything to do with u guys.. UNA WAN GO, THEN GO NOW...NA BY FORCE TO ATTACH US ALONG ?
I see that you can really reason well. You claim you are an Akwaibomite and that your people are not in support of Biafra yet you are afraid of referendum. It only means you are a vocal minority or a paid propaganda agent. I believe some of our South-south neigbours who want Biafra are not talking yet for reasons best known to them but if given a chance to do so anonymously they will. However, if the South-South people reject Biafra via referendum, that is there choice. It is not by force. Thanks.
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
I like Phillip Effiong
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by MrOdyssey(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mind blowing but the interview was cut rather too short with the intention of taking out some important detail from what Philip Effiong jr said. i support the call for Biafra nevertheless
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Terkimbi01: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ziluxger:

Thanks for being happy with their progress. It's encouraging. Truly I like the way this middle beltans(north) reason saying what they want and when they want it unlike these afonjas that are neither here nor there. Always feeling insecure and threatened anytime they hear the word Biafra. Thanks again for being happy with their progress so far. God bless you.

Only wicked souls will deny the truth.
And remember, we the peoples of the Middle Belt prefers to work with the peaceful South than the violent north.
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
quid:
cheesy cheesy

I see atiku in that picture. North-east is Biafra.
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
schoolboij:

I see atiku in that picture. North-east is Biafra.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols..

am seriously working on your IP I all burst you up soon abi you are akwaibom don't worry I ll soon litter your pics here
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by TheKingIsHere: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalasticlala Biko why this thread never enter front page sad
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
am seriously working on your IP I all burst you up soon abi you are akwaibom don't worry I ll soon litter your pics here

lols.
Kasseh mkpo si duk ufok inam owo..
So for ur mind be say I dey hide... Mma mbok, spread my pics.
I am waiting, that will gv me some heroes status, and I will be more dedicated to the course like never before.
I can't just imagine getting to symposiums and seminars to burst you Ipobian fools for what h guys are...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President’s Declaration, Hope For Igbo Presidency 2023 – Uche Nwosu / Documents Vindicate Akpabio on Supply of Dialysis Machine to Akwa Ibom Hospital / Senate Rejects State Burial For Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.