Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc (11330 Views)

Biafra: BBC Igbo Service, A Greek Gift From The British. / Today In History:major General Phillip Effiong Surrenders To Nigeria(pics) / Republic Of Biafra No Longer Exists - Major General Phillip Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Terkimbi01: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
I am happy for the progress the Biafrans are making.

it will surely have good resultant effect on the Middle Belt.
The North will surely reap result of their over-bearance, intimidation and violence.

5 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by IJOBA2: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
BUT WHERE IS NtoAkwaIbom sef sad grin

3 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
pryme:

You are not so bright are you? you can't see C. Ronaldo (Jr) has no relevance in current day football?

Do I need to spell out everything for you?
smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by ESDKING: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
He's from Oshogbo. Don't make him to feel like he's from Akwaibom.

8 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by pryme(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
etebefia:
I wonder how else you explain"reputable" to you reputable means when unknown group comes out and shout "we Niger Deltans don't want biafra"?
Meanwhile still waiting for the topic to make FP.

I seriously doubt you even know what you are talking about, have you visited all the Niger Delta states to come to the conclusion that they even want Biafra? the Niger Delta militants are enjoying their amnesty benefits, Godswill Akpabio the darling of Akwa Ibom state has come out supporting one Nigeria yesterday even though he is in the opposition party, Ben Ayade the Governor of Cross River state has insisted on one Nigeria he turned back your protesters and read them the riot act.

Are you guys sure you even know what you are doing?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by jaychubi: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
pryme:

Here is another clown trying to advertise his wares cheesy grin

Lol calling u a goat will be insult to goats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by pryme(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
jaychubi:

Lol calling u a goat will be insult to goats

Na, you don't waste your energy trying to do that, cos you are just another hologram to me grin
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by hornyofife: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by etebefia: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
pryme:

I seriously doubt you even know what you are talking about, have you visited all the Niger Delta states to come to the conclusion that they even want Biafra? the Niger Delta militants are enjoying their amnesty benefits, Godswill Akpabio the darling of Akwa Ibom state has come out supporting one Nigeria yesterday even though he is in the opposition party, Ben Ayade the Governor of Cross River state has insisted on one Nigeria he turned back your protesters and read them the riot act.

Are you guys sure you even know what you are doing?? undecided
you seem to have comprehension problem, read through my statement again, who cares if the so called Niger Delta joins biafra or not (let everybody answer his father's name), however for you to equate the opinion of a politician to that of the masses is pitiable on your side. Note that most south east governors also proclaimed their support to this your so called"one Nigeria" just for their selfish purpose.
Did I just read that the Niger Delta militants are enjoying their amnesty program? What a slap to Niger Deltans, so amnesty program is what they get for feeding Nigeria? While the north controls the oil blocks and the west houses the head offices of the oil companies thus high revenue.

7 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by pryme(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
etebefia:
you seem to have comprehension problem, read through my statement again, who cares if the so called Niger Delta joins biafra or not (let everybody answer his father's name), however for you to equate the opinion of a politician to that of the masses is pitiable on your side. Note that most south east governors also proclaimed their support to this your so called"one Nigeria" just for their selfish purpose.
Did I just read that the Niger Delta militants are enjoying their amnesty program? What a slap to Niger Deltans, so amnesty program is what they get for feeding Nigeria? While the north controls the oil blocks and the west houses the head offices of the oil companies thus high revenue.

The very thing you are ranting about was done by the politicians.
Don't tell you will carry a knife to a gun fight

1 Like

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by belente(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gh
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by etebefia: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
pryme:

The very thing you are ranting about was done by the politicians.
Don't tell you will carry a knife to a gun fight
seems I have been interacting with a kid undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by pryme(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
etebefia:
seems I have been interacting with a kid undecided undecided undecided

Yep, am too much for your inefficient brain to comprehend. cheesy

I will be here to remind you how deluded you guys are.

You will be the laughing stock of the Afonjas, you better succeed or else commit suicide.

Clowns. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
pryme:
Hahahaha, deluded fellows, who the hell is Philip Effiong Jr,

brodaly
I just weakk, we never hear about the clown even for once for Aks politics... na so dat bleached he goat go brainwash am, as Ojukwu been brainwash him papa..

na him him mumu folo

pryme anytime u see party like dis, mbok Eyen Eka, folo invite me... I neva turn down an opportunity to whip some sense into these brainwashed Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
pryme:

Yep, am too much for your inefficient brain to comprehend. cheesy

I will be here to remind you how deluded you guys are.

You will be the laughing stock of the Afonjas, you better succeed or else commit suicide.

Clowns. undecided

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
pryme:
You guys had better do better than this, why not find Ojuku's kids to say something about Biafra, then make headlines out of it. grin

You clowns are now comic relief

these Biafrans mumu like mad, dem mumu pass sheep even. Shebi wen MBOHO MPARAWA IBIBIO said that Aks is not Biafra, they were claiming... w"WHO WANTS YOU IN BIAFRA SEF"..
But these beggars went behind to beg the son of Philip Effiong... whom nobody in Aks know, who can't even win the street head in his street... and they dragged him to BBC to stand and say that Aks is Biafra.
that what the MBOHO MPARAWA IBIBIO were saying was Hogwash..
that his idiotic and senile opinio reigns supreme over the Greatest body that control all the Ibibio in the whole world.

that boy needs to be flogged.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Akwa Ibom has 3 major Ethnicity..
Ibibio
Annang
Oron

Ibio occupies 75% of dat.. Annang has 15% Oron has 10%.

The MBOHO MPARAWA IBIBIO, located at Udo Udoma Avenue... is the mouthpiece of the Ibibio people... the 4th largest ethnicity in Nigeria... and these folks told those Biafrans He-goats to countus out of their Nightmare...
but as Ipob mumu will continue controlling dem... they did not listen...

they disregarded what our elders said... xnd rada went to some small kid, named Philip Effiong Jnr. and said dat his opinio... is the wishof Aks..

how do you see this and not class Igbos as the most Delusional set of animals on the galaxy ?

1 Like

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
See Igbos are the silliest set of creatures to roam this earth.

Can u beliv dat these Igbos Were masturbatin on a thread where some Idiots deceived them all forming Emisary of the Obong of Calaba... these Idiots were busy throwing party everywhere

only for the Obong of Calabar to call for the arrest of impostor... and the silly Ipobians were so silly to demand for video... when all the National dailies carried the denouncing...

how can human beings survive stayin wit dis silly set of creatures ? how ?

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tym to crash this thread...
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by bantudra: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
kikikikikiki... grin
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by bantudra: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Tym to crash this thread...

lets have some fun... grin
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
Hiiiiii I am here now... yak mbre otongho...

1 Like

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
bantudra:

lets have some fun... grin
brodaly I see you... lets take these Igbos to the washerman.
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by bantudra: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
we deltans dont want biafra....

get it??...

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by IJOBA2: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Hiiiiii I am here now... yak mbre otongho...
WELCOME MY AFONJA MUSLIM BRETHREN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by bantudra: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

brodaly
I see you... lets take these Igbos to the washerman.

kikikiki... grin

thunda fire cownunu... grin
Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
These people don't want to ask themselves the most important question..
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH US ?" "WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE LIKES US? "
WHY IS IT THAT THE PEOPLE SUPPORRING US INCLUDE ''... Kemi Oluyede... who has been generally accepted as deranged... and seeking for Attention.

FFK.. who will sing for any one that gives him food.. After insulting GEJ for yrs he changed gears ones the other gave him a position.. he even boasted of screwing Bianca the wife of the Igbos Hero.

Fayose.. who went to a court and floged the Judge, who went to house of Assembly to beat up the former speaker... to these Ipob Miscreants... he is their hero of democracy... the Greatest. man they hv Eva known.

what is fundamental wrong with u people ??
You guys protest for Saraki, Defend Dino Malaye wen his constituents REJECT him.... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU MBOK... Una no get shameee ?

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
bantudra:
we deltans dont want biafra....

get it??...
Phillip Effiong Snr and Jnr are NOT FROM DELTA

5 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by bantudra: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
cownunu is buharis missing cow from daura that landed in the east and went wild in umuahia... grin

1 Like

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
The Igbo man will never try to solve a problem within his reach... he only has to go to the one he can't fix.

Abia state is adjudged the worst state in reference to road netwrk.... T.Orji sat there for 8yrs without pouring even one shovel of sand..

These Igbos didn't even do peeeemm.. they kept quiet... and voted him to represent them in the Senate..

that's thier Govnor oo, they can't attack, they can't get him to work for them... but they form Dragon warriors and feel they are the ones to come and fight and liberate us Akwa Ibomitez.

Now how silly and Delusional are these creatures... (don't call them humans... it's an insult... even apes will REJECT them, as the south South did)

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Effiong Jnr On Biafra...bbc by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos / Senate Considers Climate Change Bill / Wike Meets With Physically Challenged Indigenes Of Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.