Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Get In Here, Facts About Wizkid And Davido You Might Not Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Get In Here, Facts About Wizkid And Davido You Might Not Know (444 Views)

Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" / Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here, Facts About Wizkid And Davido You Might Not Know by bossmeek(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
You all know that Wizkid and Davido are currently trending on Twitter. This came shortly after Wizkid threw the internet into frenzy by shading Davido’s voice. Calling it a FROG’S VOICE.
Read Here: ‘I learnt about MouthAction from my script’ – ‘Game of Thrones’ star, Sophie Turner
A Twitter user has now taken time to point out ‘facts’ about the singers; their differences, similarities and even more. You all know that Wizkid and Davido are currently trending on Twitter. This came shortly after Wizkid threw the internet into frenzy by shading Davido’s voice. Calling it a FROG’S VOICE A Twitter user has now taken time to point out ‘facts’ about the singers; their differences, similarities and even more.
Image result for Davido wizkid
You all know that Wizkid and Davido are currently trending on Twitter.
This came shortly after Wizkid threw the internet into frenzy by shading Davido’s voice. Calling it a FROG’S VOICE
A Twitter user has now taken time to point out ‘facts’ about the singers; their differences, similarities and even more.
You all know that Wizkid and Davido are currently trending on Twitter. This came shortly after Wizkid threw the internet into frenzy by shading Davido’s voice. Calling it a FROG’S VOICE A Twitter user has now taken time to point out ‘facts’ about the singers; their differences, similarities and even more.

[b][/b]CLICK LINK BELOW TO VIEW COMPARISON:
http://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/07/get-in-here-facts-about-wizkid-and.html

(1) (Reply)

‘if I Was A Woman, I Wouldn’t Allow Husbands Stay With Their Wives’ -bobrisky / ​kanu Nwankwo Empowers Students With Scholarship / Call Them To Come And Carry Their Auntie LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.