Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,555 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

‘if I Was A Woman, I Wouldn’t Allow Husbands Stay With Their Wives’ -bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘if I Was A Woman, I Wouldn’t Allow Husbands Stay With Their Wives’ -bobrisky (444 Views)

"#valentine day Is For Only #sidechick like Us And Not Wives" - #bobrisky reveal / If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina / If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘if I Was A Woman, I Wouldn’t Allow Husbands Stay With Their Wives’ -bobrisky by joshkiddies: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky, has taken to Snapchat to reveal that if he was a woman, he wouldn’t allow husbands stay with their wives.

He went further to reveal that his ‘walking step na die’. Those that have seen Bobrisky walk, what do you think about this?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/woman-wouldnt-allow-husbands-stay-wives-bobrisky.html

Lalasticlala

Re: ‘if I Was A Woman, I Wouldn’t Allow Husbands Stay With Their Wives’ -bobrisky by donwhales38(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Choi
Re: ‘if I Was A Woman, I Wouldn’t Allow Husbands Stay With Their Wives’ -bobrisky by whitebeard(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
And someone said bobrisky is not gay...!!

Re: ‘if I Was A Woman, I Wouldn’t Allow Husbands Stay With Their Wives’ -bobrisky by dingbang(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
The name is now crossdresser... Chai
Re: ‘if I Was A Woman, I Wouldn’t Allow Husbands Stay With Their Wives’ -bobrisky by LordHiffy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
At least he's admitting he isn't a woman. Maybe the gay don dey well small small

1 Like

Re: ‘if I Was A Woman, I Wouldn’t Allow Husbands Stay With Their Wives’ -bobrisky by gayman99: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
See face like the man from the land of the rising sun.
Re: ‘if I Was A Woman, I Wouldn’t Allow Husbands Stay With Their Wives’ -bobrisky by smardray(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
that was y God permitted devil to bless u with madness na
Re: ‘if I Was A Woman, I Wouldn’t Allow Husbands Stay With Their Wives’ -bobrisky by itspzpics(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
n now u r man
Re: ‘if I Was A Woman, I Wouldn’t Allow Husbands Stay With Their Wives’ -bobrisky by fashbaba: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Na small time it remain for you....
The Bob go comot leaving the Risky...
Kontunu

(1) (Reply)

​kanu Nwankwo Empowers Students With Scholarship / Call Them To Come And Carry Their Auntie LOL / Read Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To Fg's Plan To Stop Producion Of Music And Mov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.