Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,119 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo (32018 Views)

Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) / Craze Clown Celebrates 26th Birthday With Funny Pictures / Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Gordieshegz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:

the sad thing about these two is the countless number of abortions she must have had after craze whatever pounded her to hell and back.. her pussy will be looking like lawd knows

I wonder why he would go for this dark skinned ugly bitch.

Mr man you are no longer a local tout this girl is a downgrade upgrade yourself

have sense na no matter how little.... you need someone with the complete package not these local razz yellow agbada woman

i was expecting a comment like this..all thanks you didn't disappoint..

i know girls like you will be wondering why 2face decided to end up settling down with Annie cost you think beauty should answer all..

but dearie,you missed it..not every guy out there is senseless in worshipping beauty with brain or support..

and if you think Chief(Dr Crazeclown) will drop a girl who saw greatness in him for one slaymama who would have pissed or spat on him while he was nothing,then you are joke..

lastly,not every long relationship has a silly round of abortions as you remarked..relationships are beyond your "thought"..if you were never lucky to have a long term relationship doesn't justify you not happy for a GI who does..change your thinking and remain blessed

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:
"I can't date a broke nigga" "I want a guy with cool cash "

Sit down there, rich guys locate ladies who are not searching for them. YOU HAD BETTER GRAB A BROKE NIGGA WITH BIG DREAMS AND VISION.

I know it's your signature, but can you calm down with this broke sermon. You really don't need to drum it on every thread. Ok. I didn't insult you, remember

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by osuofia2(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this girl was a game; Crazeclown has completed all her stages.

He should dump her and try something new.

I wonder why a guy will date a girl for many years, even if it is diamond he is mining.
Guy I don de monitor ur comments for NL sometimes now... I hope say you no excape from yyaba left?
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Coldfeets: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
dan56:

Why are you that pained?? Cos your not the lucky girl

She's not pained per se.

She's just angry that craze clown took the girl from her.

She's a lesbian.
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by intrepidjay1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this girl was a game; Crazeclown has completed all her stages.

He should dump her and try something new.

I wonder why a guy will date a girl for many years, even if it is diamond he is mining.

u r reaching stardom small small wit ur senselessness.... itx a gift... na ur comment be d first i go find
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by mctowel01: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Most well to do guys end up with their long-term girlfriends. i don't have one
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Rolly22(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:

the sad thing about these two is the countless number of abortions she must have had after craze whatever pounded her to hell and back.. her pussy will be looking like lawd knows

have sense na no matter how little.... you need someone with the complete package not these local razz yellow agbada woman

please ask God for common sense
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Mkbryants(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
Keyword: "WITH BIG DREAMS AND VISION", not just any NFA broke guy, before all you broke fuckers begin to rejoice too much over this comment.
Girls, still be wise. If he's broke and has no ambition, dump him!

Inanna!... Giving them left and right. cheesy

Same applies to those stunted growth slay goddess. NFFA. Most of em are so so and no go go. Cc
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by dan56: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Coldfeets:

She's not pained per se.

She's just angry that craze clown took the girl from her.

She's a lesbian.

Oh now I understand
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
tongue
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Justeenaleo(f): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Papiikush:
Relationship goals.
Though an average Nigerian lady will not stay with you in time of trials and troubles smiley
Goals?
Lol
You don't know the half of it.
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by slimpoet11(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
You just have to luv dis girl call sexybbstar with her sensible comments... Chop kiss bae

1 Like

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by aamstih: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hi, you sound pained and indignated, is there something we should know?

Evaberry:

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
slimpoet11:
You just have to luv dis girl call sexybbstar with her sensible comments... Chop kiss bae

Thanks smiley
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by GuidoVanRossum: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Are you for real?
May God forgives you.
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58257088]
shocked
This does not justify your philandering.
I'm just saying life's thrill is mostly the adventure. There's no more adventure in this relationship, There's no spark, Everywhere has been conquered and subdued.
It's only rational to pick new battles, To explore new territories To face new frontiers To experience something new.
You're Just Senseless #Nwakpe Or Wetin Be Your IsoAmi Lol

1 Like

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
scaredy cat grin

Oh pls, grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Mkbryants(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Charles4075:
Ahhhh, make una see beef ohhhh.

Anty, the girl offend you or snatch am from you

He chose her for a reason, so pray for them or

I wonder how some of em have suddenly become relationship counselors without proven records and results. It also saddens​ me how some of em fails to understand the power of intimacy between two people ( not sexual intercourse Which is just a scratch on the surface of them all) which is when you trust each other more and more with your innermost thoughts ( dreams, passions, beliefs and much more which later gives birth to soulmates​).

Although, i dnt want to presume for Dr craze and his girlfriend, but you would agree with me that often time good intentions, sexual intercourse and love is never enough for a long lasting relationships, marriages and beyond, it takes them respecting and understandings​ each other differences that has brought them far thus. Enough said
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Papiikush: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Justeenaleo:

Goals?
Lol
You don't know the half of it.
Tell me about it if you do tongue
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thanks smiley

no le am deceive you, most of your comments are not sensible, they are biased. undecided

i pray you recieve sense soon though, or all your sense they your butt?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
sonofLuci:

no le am deceive you, most of your comments are not sensible, they are biased. undecided

i pray you recieve sense soon though, or all your sense they your butt?

I saw you quote on the romance section but I can't reply cos I've been banned by anti spam bot which will expire tomorrow.
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

I saw you quote on the romance section but I can't reply cos I've been banned by anti spam bot which will expire tomorrow.

facts still remain your comments are biased, the bot don tire for the comments, na once him ban you, lmao grin

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
sonofLuci:

facts still remain your comments are biased, the bot don tire for the comments, na once him ban you, lmao grin

Lol.. Someone asked me say y I no dey sleep, I reply am say I dey fly at night, Na so the anti spam bot ban me for saying I dey fly.
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol.. Someone asked me say y I no dey sleep, I reply am say I dey fly at night, Na so the anti spam bot ban me for saying I dey fly.

Last time i checked, Witches aren't allowed on nairaland you know undecided
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
sonofLuci:

Last time i checked, Witches aren't allowed on nairaland you know undecided
Lol.. I be white witch, white witch no dey harm.
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by larrypourl(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good for you.

Check my signature for quality men loafers
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol.. I be white witch, white witch no dey harm.

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Richydos(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
He's now enjoying because Apc is in power, dats y I do tell people dat buhari mean well 4 us
U sold your sense of reasoning for just a plate of tuwo!!!.... M sorry
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by DALE917(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Can somebody roast this bitch for me
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
sonofLuci:

Lol.... smiley
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Richydos:

U sold your sense of reasoning for just a plate of tuwo!!!.... M sorry
oh ye enemy of state I sight u sa
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol.... smiley

undecided you still available in the market? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) / The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Teddy-A And Basketmouth In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.