Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

My Mumu Don Do Be The Decision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mumu Don Do Be The Decision (455 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mumu Don Do Be The Decision by julius2825(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
My mumu don do be the decision,
Our mumu don do na the movement.
Register your data for the website
Ourmumudondo.com
Like the Facebook page for immediate info
https://m.facebook.com/ourmumudondo/
Kudos to the Sahara Reporters crews and family for this continuous struggle of saving our dear one and only country that is dwindling in the hands of people we should better call the enemies. Their number 1 aim is to ruin our lives to a point zero and eventually elevate theirs to hell.
Capital letter NO, we all have lives, and to be candid, we are all suffering in different aspects. It is either we stand up to save our country, ourselves hence, or we keep relishing in blemishes, we continue on our suffering and smiling system.
Dear Nigerian youths
Dear Nigerian youths
Dear Nigerian youths
Na 3 times I da call all of Una, we da suffer, our counterparts for other countries da live better life, we no come this life come suffer unnecessarily because of some people's greed.
Stand to your right at every point.
Register your data for the website
Ourmumudondo.com
Like the Facebook page for immediate info
https://m.facebook.com/ourmumudondo/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=-np4OAYHSSo
Re: My Mumu Don Do Be The Decision by surgical: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
since sahara reporter is involved, there is no need for the people to join they should form their own movement, he has his own agenda and those he is working for.He is not strictly working for good governance which should be the concern of the people because that's where they can benefit.
Re: My Mumu Don Do Be The Decision by julius2825(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
surgical:
since sahara reporter is involved, there is no need for the people to join they should form their own movement, he has his own agenda and those he is working for.He is not strictly working for good governance which should be the concern of the people because that's where they can benefit.
Well for my own opinion what ever you believe his agenda is, its definitely to your and my benefit, he risks himself fighting in the open, and facing those dangerous people. He means well, and he is not fighting for his pocket

(1) (Reply)

Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience / APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Governor El-rufai / Anambra 2017: Group Plans 2 Million-man Match For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.