Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

A nairalander's cds group Career Talk Sensitization - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A nairalander's cds group Career Talk Sensitization (1115 Views)

A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State / ICPC/NAVC CDS Group Kano State On Sensitization/debate Competition. / ICPC/NAVC CDS Group Kano State On Sensitization/debate Competition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A nairalander's cds group Career Talk Sensitization by kushercain: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
First class international high school was the venue.
The students were responsive and were adequately 'sensitized' on the right courses and career decisions.
E.D.G!! Knowledge for all!
Re: A nairalander's cds group Career Talk Sensitization by kushercain: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
On the way to the school

Divided the science and commercial students into classrooms

Group picture with the principal
Re: A nairalander's cds group Career Talk Sensitization by GodOfAbroad: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
kushercain:
First class international high school was the venue.
The students were responsive and were adequately 'sensitized' on the right courses and career decisions.
E.D.G!! Knowledge for all!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Savings With My Allawee, No Backup, Working In Public School? / Haven't Resumed At My PPA For A Month And Still Counting... Please Help / Corpers! Learn This Skill And Make Passive Income During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.