Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Haven't Resumed At My PPA For A Month And Still Counting... Please Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Haven't Resumed At My PPA For A Month And Still Counting... Please Help (1111 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / How Do I Reprint My PPA Letter?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haven't Resumed At My PPA For A Month And Still Counting... Please Help by Angelasisiano(f): 5:04am On Jul 13, 2018
hello nairalanders please I need your candid advice
I'm a corper currently serving in lagos.we left camp in May and i was supposed to resume at my PPA in June but it's been a very difficult situation all the while which is a long story but I'll try and make it brief.
I was posted to a nursery/primary school(a very big school with high standards with lots of strict rules, working hours 7am-5pm and pay is 15k) and the school assigned a creche to me, i was accepted but over time, i realized they're not nice to corpers,they use them and show no regards for them.knowing fully well I'm not satisfied with such a class in such a hostile environment,I opted out for rejection.
before I made this decision,I informed my Li about it to know if anything could be done and I got a positive response from him,he asked me to get a request letter and he'd change me,I made every effort to and I finally got one meanwhile he said i could stop going to the school so that I can use the time to find a better place.
finally I found a place and have even resumed with them to show seriousness (and this place is better than the school a million times). I told him about it and he started sounding indifferent which seemed like he was threatened or something of such
along the line,I realized other corpers in that school are complaining of ill treatments towards them and that they all want a rejection and I realized he had changed some people before me( which means there's a problem with the school and over there at the LG they're aware but do not want to do anything about it)and acording to him,he doesn't want to risk it any longer so it won't be like he's just changing all corpers posted there. I've tried all I could to make it work and he said the only way he can help is that if i can get a rejection from the school then he can now change me.
I went back to the school for a polite negotiation they still refused.i used so many means with the embarrassment and emotional trauma I had been through,they finally agreed but asked me to return the acceptance letter issued to me which I did and now they said the rejection letter is ready but they must get validation from my Li before issuing it to me.my Li in turn do not want to say anything about it so it won't be as though he's involved in the rejection(I guess he's protecting his job).
problem is I've exhausted a lot of time already and is still counting. schools are going on holiday already and it's More like I'm hanging, no acceptance, no rejection please what do I do?
Re: Haven't Resumed At My PPA For A Month And Still Counting... Please Help by ipobarethieves: 5:25am On Jul 13, 2018
sad carry ur matter go NYSC office/ZI.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Update! PPA and Jobs On The Mainland In Lagos! / Bidapoly 2013 Nysc Batch B Mobilization List / Mobilization Time -table For NYSC Batch "B" (2013) Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.