Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

If You Are Married, Indicate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Married, Indicate. (659 Views)

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Married, Indicate. by Fadiga24(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
So I had this girl(woman) on my mind, idolising and dreaming about her.

Since I joined nairaland some months ago, I vowed it was her or none other.

Planning, browsing flowers, sending.

I did some research today and realized she was married. She has been married since 2003!

So if you are married maybe you should put it on your siggy, or flash your ring as some virtuous women here do, to signify that you are out of the market and maybe save some stress for you and your husband.

Re: If You Are Married, Indicate. by Homeboiy: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Iam still an old bachelor
Re: If You Are Married, Indicate. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
they will not do such, cos they want to know how market is, if they still worth the stress from some masked guys on here.
Re: If You Are Married, Indicate. by teehamzat(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bachelor me

But for the ladies, i suppose it is bad for business
Re: If You Are Married, Indicate. by Blackhawk03(f): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Imma bachelor for laive cool cool
Re: If You Are Married, Indicate. by softiebae: 1:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Imma bachelor for laive cool cool
Lol thought you a female
Re: If You Are Married, Indicate. by Blackhawk03(f): 1:23am On Jul 08, 2017
softiebae:

Lol thought you a female

Hermaphrodite sad lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Married, Indicate. by alizma: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2017
married

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your IG And Twitter Username So We Follow Ourselves / Uncircumcised joysticks Carry Bacteria. Stop Sucking Them” – Ghanaian Doctor Warns / I Regret Playing The US Visa Lottery – A Heart Breaking Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.