Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Hushpuppi To Phyno: “if Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5million” - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hushpuppi To Phyno: “if Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5million” (821 Views)

Gtbank Loan: Get Up To N5million Naira On Your First Application / I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi To Phyno: “if Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5million” by daveyoungzy0059(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
So, it all started when Hushpuppi shaded Phyno and Iceprince by claiming they were both wearing fake Patek Phillip wristwatches.That didn’t sit well with Phyno who blasted Hushpuppi by claiming he’s not the type that brags on social media, unlike hushpuppi who rushes to the new media to showcase any little achievement.
In the rapper’s post, he made mention of how he built a house for his mum without bragging about it.Now, Hushpuppi wants a picture of the house to see if it costs as much as his shoes, lol.Now, Hushpuppi wants a picture of the house to see if it costs as much as his shoes, lol.

Source http://ogbudave..com/2017/07/hushpuppi-to-phyno-if-your-house-can.html

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: “if Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5million” by austyn0(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2017
This is what happens when excess money falls in the wrong hands.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: “if Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5million” by emmy9500: 12:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Let me enjoy the drama

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Bulk Email Software Or Sender For Email Marketing At Cheap Price / A LEGIT MEANS OF MAKING MONEY...Register Into DBS and make money monthly / Get Free Consultation From Exsphere Consult For Your Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.