Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Side Job You Can Do And Great Job For Students - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Side Job You Can Do And Great Job For Students (708 Views)

6 Simple Tips For A Great Job Interview / 5 Tips To Negotiating A Better Salary And Landing A Great Job / How To Land A Great Job As A Graduate (after NYSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Job You Can Do And Great Job For Students by Tony818(m): 4:10am On Jul 08, 2017
Hello everyone
I thought I should just help out by sharing this side job that I do to support myself.
I writing business and personal finance articles for a company business articles Nigeria. They pay me N2,500 for every business or personal finance article I write for them. To get approved you must send to them a sample of a business article or personal finance article to this email businessarticlesng@gmail.com. Once your article is approved you will be paid for that particular article and please articles must be Nigeria related be it business ideas or solutions with a minimum of 700 and maximum of 2000 words.
Include your phone number when sending the mail. Include Your phone when sending the mail you will be contacted by one of their representative once approved.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Side Job You Can Do And Great Job For Students by Samson1104(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Will give you guys a shot
Re: Side Job You Can Do And Great Job For Students by humbleme99(f): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Is it in PDF or word format?
Re: Side Job You Can Do And Great Job For Students by humbleme99(f): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tony818:
Hello everyone
I thought I should just help out by sharing this side job that I do to support myself.
I writing business and personal finance articles for a company business articles Nigeria. They pay me N2,500 for every business or personal finance article I write for them. To get approved you must send to them a sample of a business article or personal finance article to this email businessarticlesng@gmail.com. Once your article is approved you will be paid for that particular article and please articles must be Nigeria related be it business ideas or solutions with a minimum of 700 and maximum of 2000 words.
Include your phone number when sending the mail. Include Your phone when sending the mail you will be contacted by one of their representative once approved.
Thanks
After approval what next?
Re: Side Job You Can Do And Great Job For Students by josh619: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
pls where is the link

(1) (Reply)

Data Capture Agent Needed In Aba - 6 Weeks Contract / Opening For THREE Sales & Customer Experience Personnel At Tuteria / Operations Manager At Mdoc Healthcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.