Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) (43705 Views)

Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by misano(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
dumie:
See men trying to justify domestic violence...
No reason is good enough to pummel your wife

The man just did what was necessary. It's not that bad, she still has one eye.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by tekslee: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
She must hav really bleeped uo
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by dumie(f): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
misano:

The man just did what was necessary. It's not that bad, she still has one eye.

Panel beater of wife sighted
However, beating is not a sign of correction but sign of weakness.. Invariably any man who assaults a woman is weak
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Must you marry?
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by luckyogor(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Say no to domestic violence.
And to all the peeps raking here that if this is done to their siblings bla bla bla,una just dey rake,dem go beat una sister then beat una join if una do anyhow.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
CplusJason:
What a beautiful lady.

Some men don't know the value of what they have until they let it go.
But the way some women behave and talk atimes, you'll nearly kill them if you are not godly and spirit filled.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Coldfeets: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
dumie:

However, beating is not a sign of correction but sign of weakness.. Invariably any man who assaults a woman is weak

It is better to be a weak man but be getting your full respect in your own house.

Than to be a strong man and be receiving all sorts of insult and disrespectfulness in your own house.

That's how I see it.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by misano(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
dumie:

If a woman beats a man now U will say D man is too weak. Now dat D man is beating his wife U still say D man is weak. What do U want?

Any man that follows a woman mouth is a big fool.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by misano(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
dumie:

If a woman beats a man now U will say D man is too weak. Now dat D man is beating his wife U still say D man is weak. What do U want?

Any man that follows a woman's mouth is a big fool.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by marisdgreat(f): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Igbo are very wicked creature
useless human being like u, d Hausa man that beats his wife to death cos of a maid what will u call that one?
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by CuteEmma(f): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
SeniorZato:
This looks more of a make up. Na for only her eye the man concentrate the blow?
Huh.... Receive small sense....

I blame the man... Not saying the woman wasn't at fault sha..
Yhu should how aggressive yhur partner is, so yhu know when to keep shut and when to speak..
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Gsentme(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sorry... But ur mouth looks troublesome shaa...
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by perdollar(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
black eye bootylicious. abi she no resemble her
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by perdollar(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oladimejyy:
na Mr olaniyi tokumbo ajayi wife b dt
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by holynyben(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
it is only the betrayal of trust associated to infidelity can make a man do this.....
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by dumie(f): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
misano:

Any man that follows a woman's mouth is a big fool.
What we want is resolving issues in an amicable manner.. It all boils down to dialogue

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Pamelayoung: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
And she couldn't run
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Abusombody: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
aaaaah sory ooo, pls i need a pen
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Lightening: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
broseme:
According to the story shared by Amara,the lady pictured below was allegedly battered by her husband in Port Harcourt.However,she did not say the reason behind the battering.She wrote....

'Domestic Violence
This lady just got battered by the man she calls husband. If you reside in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, and you can help with this case (lawyers and human rights agencies), please send me a message inbox.
Please treat as urgent'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/man-batters-his-wife-in-port-harcourt.html

You are here looking for lawyers and judges to help dissolve the marriage and perhaps imprison the husband. You don't realize that battery was just the reaction to something. Have you bothered to advise her on how to behave and perhaps talk to avoid such batteries? Let her even get death sentence for the husband, without her working on herself, her next 10 marriages will surely end in same note.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Deyvid123(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Y'all saying there shouldn't be any reason to hit someone, Pls chill, there are situations you must react.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by augustine: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Yes, especially those 'Igbos' that bear Yoruba names, that have been caught with human heads and intestines in the South West.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by thesicilian: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
pweetiedee:

Really?
You'll be surprised. A patient of mine was once stabbed in the arm by her husband and I thought of reporting the case to the police. Only to find out from her husband and sister that she was the one who actually first picked up the knife and its a habit of hers to pick up weapons during minor altercations.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by pweetiedee(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
thesicilian:

You'll be surprised. A patient of mine was once stabbed in the arm by her husband and I thought of reporting the case to the police. Only to find out from her husband and sister that she was the one who actually first picked up the knife and its a habit of hers to pick up weapons during minor altercations.

She is possessed
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by thesicilian: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Summerflame09:
God bless u...
Amen o, and you too sir.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by thesicilian: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
pweetiedee:

She is possessed
Hahaha.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Tex42(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Noooo! This is too just evil, barbaric... Even if she is cheating on u...
This act is not manly at all.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by reidkrugger(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
please don't justify what the monster did

there's no reason to beat ur spouse

for those punk a$$ nigas quoting me, there are many ways to handle a stubborn woman. go figure

one of my ex once said & i quote " na u small pass among the guys wen i don date but na u i fear & respect pass"

Bros, dating and marriage no b dsame o. I'll Neva know until u truly commit urself into d latter. This no b Charley boy show o!
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
This looks like makeup.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Apexcutie(f): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Women hv sharp mouth , bt dat nt enough reason to beat her up lyk dis as if she is a kid, women should learn to control their mouth
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by deebrain(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
modsfucker:
Let us know his name so we can decide on the next line of action.... NCAN take note please.

Noted sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by youngreezy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
please don't justify what the monster did

there's no reason to beat ur spouse

for those punk a$$ nigas quoting me, there are many ways to handle a stubborn woman. go figure

one of my ex once said & i quote " na u small pass among the guys wen i don date but na u i fear & respect pass"

bro if d babe carry knife wan stab u nko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Who Raped Teenage Girl At Gun Point In Delta State Apprehended. Photo / Suspected Ritualist Caught Collecting Fresh Faeces In Ekiti (Disturbing Pics) / Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Biting Off Girlfriend Lips. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.