Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu (21756 Views)

Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / Don’t Allow Restructuring Agitation Lead To War, Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Address Restructuring Agitation To Avoid Another Civil War, OBJ Tells PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by oz4real83(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2017
Too much talk magu!!!!! What I want is CONVICTIONS!!! When Nigerians see high profile convictions,they will rise behind u. Two years are more than enough to do this honest demand. Until u do this,Nigerians will continue to see u as a toothless and media bull dog!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by HillsBlaze(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2017
will you sharrap dia. I don't know why people go about believing every nonsense that this hypocrite spouts from his � mouth without thinking for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by BraniacX(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

u are an enemy of state, Dose 3 names u mentioned dere are corrupt free, dey don't tamper with anything money, dey are fighting 4 us nd yet u guys are saying u don't want magu, SHAMEE

How much more foolish can you be? undecided

may sense fall on you dimwit!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Reference(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2017
As usual when they are under pressure they typically resort to sentiment laden blackmail. Of course he can say that to a Kano audience that typically prefers the status quo . Let him go to Bornu and confront Book Haram or the east to confront the separatists with his 'facts'. Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
yes am 100% enemy of a failed state
so suck it up and embrace the fact that
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Osibanjo Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Obasanjo Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter magu masha Allah amin

Wow I now understand ur madness, keep it up till u get to aro
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by cumbak60: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
trying to protect the Quota System that want to make him efcc chairman by all means
useless criminal in suit backed by fake pastor bribe eating vagabond called Osibanjo

by the time you guys realize that the masses are done with you hopeless charlatans robbing this country in pretence the better for you.

useless black criminal corrupt bastard

kiss the truth
You 've been advised by your supreme leader to quit the insult. Attack the message, not the messenger.
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Adminisher: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2017
Ngokafor:
...Magu the incompetent,corrupt and inept Maga....You and your 'Oga London' can only deceive your zombie supporters with your clownish 'Corruption fight',not people like me.

..You are fighting corruption yet the level of official looting by your hauasa-muslims kith and kin is second to none as we speak..Besides what is the connection between boko-haram you guys formed in the north to oust Jonathan and Biafran agitation??..or you think the average Nigerian is as silly as your zombie supporters?

..My official trip to Abuja has opened my eyes to cess-pit Nigeria has sunk into with buhari/apc in power...The looting going in Abuja is more than that of Jonathan's admin,but reserved exclusively for Hausa-fulanis and muslims.They are looting the treasury per second but its not considered as stealing or corruption until a Southern non-muslim does same...All these are happening while Southerners scramble for scrumbs at best or look on helplessly at worst.

..Nigeria is at cross-roads indeed.

PDP liar. Where is the looting going in in Abuja and what do you mean by southerners scrambling for crumbs? You guys are just steeped in corruption. Even the way you have written it shows a typical Nigerian acceptance of some inevitability of corruption and just a desire to get a piece of the action.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by farouk0403(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Ngokafor:
...Magu the incompetent,corrupt and inept Maga....You and your 'Oga London' can only deceive your zombie supporters with your clownish 'Corruption fight',not people like me.

..You are fighting corruption yet the level of official looting by your hauasa-muslims kith and kin is second to none as we speak..Besides what is the connection between boko-haram you guys formed in the north to oust Jonathan and Biafran agitation??..or you think the average Nigerian is as silly as your zombie supporters?

..My official trip to Abuja has opened my eyes to cess-pit Nigeria has sunk into with buhari/apc in power...The looting going in Abuja is more than that of Jonathan's admin,but reserved exclusively for Hausa-fulanis and muslims.They are looting the treasury per second but its not considered as stealing or corruption until a Southern non-muslim does same...All these are happening while Southerners scramble for scrumbs at best or look on helplessly at worst.

Can you tell me who and who magu is witch hunting?

Sambo Dasuki is a northerner,

Bukola saraki and majority of the senators that are under probe lately were northerners

So tell me please which southerners are you talking about? I guess you are just confused.
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Jonathan39: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2017
You are too foolish to be taken serious. Buhari is the most corrupt president Nigeria ever had. During recession, he supported Hilary Clinton with $500million, during USA election. The same person that said abacha never stole any money from Nigeria. The level of illiterate politicians emerging from the north is the problem of the ZOO
buharichild:

u are an enemy of state, Do u know he's the best leader dat as ever emerged from Nigeria b4

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Torylanez(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2017
ivandragon:
this is always the issue I have with this skewered anti corruption fight.

these chaps just throw allegations about without giving specifics.

so Boko Haram started in 2015?

Magu can only fool those who wish not to reason logically. as ag. EFCC chairman, Magu's allowances have been monetized & as such he is not entitled to stay in an apartment rented & furnished by any government agency.

so that he stays in a government maintained house & still collects the monetized allowances for rent & furniture is a clear cut case of CORRUPTION... unless he can prove that those allowances are being deducted from his salary.

Magu is no different from the manipulative thieves in the NAss, the pen robbers in the Executive & the harlots in the Judiciary.

A typical example of Corruption fighting back
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Torylanez(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Ngokafor:

Corruption fighting back
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2017
...chai, Magu is still leaving in the past and he's yet to smell the coffee. Also, Magu or Maggi should be reminded that he's occupying an illegal position and in due time we will raise our voices on why the hard earned tax payers money shouldn't be used to service illegality.
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Dare2Try(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2017
To slap magu just dey hungry me
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Torylanez(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2017
capatainrambo:
scallywag

ordinary DPO that became efcc acting head, stashing and stealing money here and there y won't he like the status quo like his fellow aboki scums

it's either you are so gullible, and you think Nigeria will be better, or you are a useless parasite, enjoying how the country is been Run.
either ways the decision of deciding what will will be isn't up to you guys anymore. it belongs to us

proud ipob

Corruption fighting back
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Buharichild, how is this your new found role playing out?
How did you even conceive the idea to be in sarrkis shoes?
Please ehm, explain to me how sarrki feels after defending Buhari! Though I know you mentions would be super hot and busy, aside that please. Lol
Bro am supporting d ryt tin sa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by fuck419: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2017
APC(Magu) sponsored BOKOHARAM. PDP sponsored Restructuring Agitation. Biafra State is God's will for Mankind.
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by surgical: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Nigeria looters are also funding the gods to keep buhari perpetually Sick.

Magu is now sounding Mad daily
He is a fast learner, he has learnt the right words to keep his job,its this type of talk that endear him and his oga to their gullible uniteligent supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Torylanez(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
trying to protect the Quota System that want to make him efcc chairman by all means
useless criminal in suit backed by fake pastor bribe eating vagabond called Osibanjo

by the time you guys realize that the masses are done with you hopeless charlatans robbing this country in pretence the better for you.

useless black criminal corrupt bastard

kiss the truth

Corruption fighting back
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2017
Jonathan39:
You are too foolish to be taken serious. Buhari is the most corrupt president Nigeria ever had. During recession, he supported Hilary Clinton with $500million, during USA election. The same person that said abacha never stole any money from Nigeria. The level of illiterate politicians emerging from the north is the problem of the ZOO
Dey are all lies, Buhari can never do dat, even if he does it, he would come out and apologise
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by ndcide(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Everything in this government have been reduced to the excuse of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by jrusky(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Maguuuu!!! Resign you are not qualify for that position can't you listen? Resign simple as that stop all these silly fight back resign you have not reach the rank to be in that position beside you are not the only person in Nigeria who knows how to fight corruption.

If you like be looking for useless sympathy calling Biafra, Restructuring, Boko Haram I don't care all I care about is you have failed in this job and you are not qualify for it please give us a break.

So its looters that are sponsoring Boko Haram? Its lke you forgot that its your lord semi skeleton boss called Buhari were among the sympathizer of Boko Haram (if not he is even indirect sponsorer)?

So Biafra now is about looting and you think your brain is working?

So to restructure Nigeria is now abut looters?

This statement has made your case worst now I can see truly you are too below to the position because your reasoning is dead. I can see now those against restructuring Nigeria for real.

Magu park well no sympathy anywhere for you just resign let the right qualify police office take over simple.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
I just hate the National Assembly with Passion angryI wish our youths will have the courage and unity to attack them like it was done in Venezuela. They are the bane of our development.
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by chigoizie7(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

lemme tell u something, I guess because d lawmakers are against magu nd bubu dats y u people are supporting dem, u pple chud use ur head, saraki and his cohorts don't want magu because he would expose dem nd he's also clean

I don't know why people will see DSS as credible if they invite people like metu, dasuki and other corrupt looters but will be called bluff when Magu is indicted by them. Is that not corruption?

I don't want to know the fight between the NASS and FG with regards to magu's confirmation. But the law states that for someone to be appointed to such positions, that he or she will be cleared by all security agencies and as far as I am concerned, DSS are still indicting magu. I ask again, trying to appoint him by all means necessary, even when he failed in some of the criterias , is that not enough corruption already?

I also want u to define corruption.
Those in glass house shouldn't throw stones.

Even b4 this present administration came to power, Boko haram , ipob and Nigeria restructuring has been in place( GEJ confab). So what is now the connection with sabotaging the Corruption fights?

These people should better know that Nigerians are no longer fools, they should better know that they can't confuse us with their cock and bull stories.

So, tell me, since when did restructuring Nigeria a crime? Or bad?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by 9jabull: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:
Nigerian looters funding Biafra, Boko Haram, restructuring agitation, says Magu

• No Going Back On EFCC Boss, Senate Tells Presidency

The acting Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, said the current agitation for restructuring and Biafra are being financed by looters of the country’s treasury over the years.

Besides, Magu reminded those attempting to frustrate the Federal Government’s war against corruption to be battle-ready, insisted that the EFCC would not be deterred in the clampdown on all the criminally-minded persons in the country.

The EFCC chairman, who spoke yesterday at a stakeholder’s meeting in Kano, insisted if the country must move forward, Nigerians must be determined to fight corruption at all levels.

Magu regretted that the multiply effect of corruption is threatening the unity of the country and cautioned Nigerians to resist the temptation of corruption, while desisting from celebrating corrupt persons in their domain.
According to Magu: “Corruption is a threat to the unity of this country and we must fight, despite the stumblingly blocks.

“Agitations of restructuring the nation, Biafra and even Book Haram are being financed by looters of the country. The looters are ready to continue sponsoring all these violence against the state just to create confusion to distract attention against them. But that will not succeed.

“I can assure you that the President and the Vice President are committed to the fight against corruption and we have this political will in our leaders. We would not be deterred; we will continue fighting the war against corruption in this country.

“Again, those looting our wealth in this country are not more than 10,000 people and I don’t think there is any way the will of these people will prevail upon over the 150 million people of Nigeria.”

Magu explained that the purpose of the Kano meeting was to brief the civil society group about the fight so far and seek suggestions to further strengthen the commission.

Chairman of Kano State chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Kabiru Ado Mingibir, lamented the economic impact of corruption, which he said has adversely affected the survival of workers, who are being owned several months of salary.

He assured the EFCC that workers in the state were ready to support the anti-corruption fight.

Meanwhile, the senate has insisted that its rejection of Magu nomination “still stands.

According to the Chairman of its Committee on Media and Public Affairs, Mr. Sabi Abdullah, yesterday, the senate has already made its resolution.

He added: “Most times, based on how we communicate, we don’t go to press immediately because somebody has made a statement; we usually discuss issues.

“You know before we made that resolution, the issue was debated. It is not because the executive has said something, we will react to it. We discuss issues first.

“He was brought to us for confirmation and on the basis of damning reports from the DSS, we rejected him twice.

“It is left for Nigerians to see and we have done our part. We are expressing the opinion of the Senate, its stand and its position.

“We have given it a resolution. For now, that is what subsists and until we get a response, otherwise officially, we are not going back.”

This came in reaction to Thursday’s statement by Acting President Yemi Osinbajo that President Muhammadu Buhari has resolved to work with Magu to tackle corruption in the country.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-looters-funding-biafra-boko-haram-restructuring-agitation-says-magu/

Magu is trying to impress his pay master osibanjo, but to me his senseless, is it the politicians we are fighting against or another one. He magu should provide evidence to back his claim. All hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Kingspin(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
What is restructuring doing there? Is reforming the country now corruption? Useless leaders of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Obason22(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
how much have being recovered since buharism came to power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by positivetaught: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
magu should not get carried away because the executive is using him to spite the legislature, there was once a Rebadu tomorrow there may not be magu again, the fight against corruption is good but the sincerity of the fight by this government is certainly doubtful, with the events unfolding in the country it is clear that the executive is desperate to cow the legislature n turn it especially the Senate to it's rubber stamp, hate or like saraki he has to be commended for tactically resisting n standing firm,certainly if saraki had allowed himself to be shoved aside n not contest the Senate presidency, all these media castigations orchestrated by executive against the Senate wouldn't have occur.The APC has false elevated herself to perfection expecting her desires to become unquestionabe laws without properly taking into consideration the complexities of the country n doing what is right things to bring about the change the promised the country,yes the previous governments where not perfect ,APC promise change which was doubted by many but got elected, now been faced by dismal failure they have developed the act of blame games like inheriting empty treasury, low oil price and also inventing new political vocabularies like body language,terming any one with a contrary view as corruption fighting back n enemy of the state,but we are not fooled time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
this Ediots from desert should understand the unity is no longer necessary, the earlier they and their paid slaves from waste region start packaging themselves the better for them... to be a Nigerian is it by force I give up my membership card decade ago

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by jhadu: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Must ppl insulting magu av neva even heard of d word restructuring as @2years ago.

Please lemme ask d wise onces among u "wat kind of restructuring do u want?".

Restructuring kò lé work Wit d kind of attitude we av & also wit d crop of politicians.

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by jide333(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
ANOTHER BOSS COMING TO SPIT TRASH. WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE? A country where people have information and yet no move will be made to arrest those they accused! lots of people gonna believe this sh1t i know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by orisa37: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evans, the billionaire kidnapper is one those financing Cownu(Kanu) and Biafra.
Cownu and Biafra financed the Kidnappers of Chief Falae and sponsored the attack on the Deji of Akure's Palace by the Igbo Eze. They were just lucky that Awo is in Spirit or else the entire Igbo race would have been wipe out by that singular breach of Tradition.
Saudi Arabia finances Bokoharam, Buhari and Fulani Herdsmen.
Iran finances Saksaky, Shiites, the attempt to kill Buratai and the skirmishes at Bakassi.
The Cabal and France finance all incursions from Niger, Chad and Cameroon.
Magu catch them all and bring them all to book,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / How Obasanjo, Nuhu Ribadu, Ezekwesili Destroyed Nigeria’s Democracy – Tony Momoh / Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.