Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu (21770 Views)

Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / Don’t Allow Restructuring Agitation Lead To War, Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Address Restructuring Agitation To Avoid Another Civil War, OBJ Tells PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by zombieHUNTER: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

lemme tell u something, I guess because d lawmakers are against magu nd bubu dats y u people are supporting dem, u pple chud use ur head, saraki and his cohorts don't want magu because he would expose dem nd he's also clean
they said magu is a fool and biased... And incapable of handling an agency such as the EFCC

Now I can see why
Dude is a dunce just like Buhari
Who puts restructuring in the same equation with Boko haram?
It's baffling

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

What or who is a SockPuppet?

Who or what is championing demagoguery at the expense of progressiveness ...

Please Op take your divisive and unnecessarily biased approach to intelligent discussions to the romance section you and your I'll have got no moral or basic right to call anyone corrupt with respect to the party of your sponsor or demagogue.

Make una chill.
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
they said magu is a fool and biased... And incapable of handling an agency such as the EFCC

Now I can see why
It's baffling
Retrace dose words back, magu can never nd will never be a fool, A clean man
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by sarrki(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Now I can see why
It's baffling

For saying the truth ?

They are the real sponsors
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by rainylad(f): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

lemme tell u something, I guess because d lawmakers are against magu nd bubu dats y u people are supporting dem, u pple chud use ur head, saraki and his cohorts don't want magu because he would expose dem nd he's also clean

...Taa keep quiet!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by sarrki(m): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2017
rainylad:

...Taa keep quiet!

Calm down

The guy is right
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2017
rainylad:

...Taa keep quiet!
enemy of state good morning oo
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

For saying the truth ?

Sarrki, Magu has no proof of half the things he and his supporters spew on national media.

How can someone as responsible as Magu make such mind-blowing mentally challenged assertions?

Nna take am easy ooo, I know you don't have something meaningful to do or this is your full-time job.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by reality1010: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:
Nigerian looters funding Biafra, Boko Haram, restructuring agitation, says Magu
By Murtala Adewale, Kano | 08 July 2017 | 4:34 am

Ibrahim Magu

• No Going Back On EFCC Boss, Senate Tells Presidency
The acting Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, said the current agitation for restructuring and Biafra are being financed by looters of the country’s treasury over the years.

Besides, Magu reminded those attempting to frustrate the Federal Government’s war against corruption to be battle-ready, insisted that the EFCC would not be deterred in the clampdown on all the criminally-minded persons in the country.

The EFCC chairman, who spoke yesterday at a stakeholder’s meeting in Kano, insisted if the country must move forward, Nigerians must be determined to fight corruption at all levels.

Magu regretted that the multiply effect of corruption is threatening the unity of the country and cautioned Nigerians to resist the temptation of corruption, while desisting from celebrating corrupt persons in their domain.
According to Magu: “Corruption is a threat to the unity of this country and we must fight, despite the stumblingly blocks.

“Agitations of restructuring the nation, Biafra and even Book Haram are being financed by looters of the country. The looters are ready to continue sponsoring all these violence against the state just to create confusion to distract attention against them. But that will not succeed.

“I can assure you that the President and the Vice President are committed to the fight against corruption and we have this political will in our leaders. We would not be deterred; we will continue fighting the war against corruption in this country.

“Again, those looting our wealth in this country are not more than 10,000 people and I don’t think there is any way the will of these people will prevail upon over the 150 million people of Nigeria.”

Magu explained that the purpose of the Kano meeting was to brief the civil society group about the fight so far and seek suggestions to further strengthen the commission.

Chairman of Kano State chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Kabiru Ado Mingibir, lamented the economic impact of corruption, which he said has adversely affected the survival of workers, who are being owned several months of salary.

He assured the EFCC that workers in the state were ready to support the anti-corruption fight.

Meanwhile, the senate has insisted that its rejection of Magu nomination “still stands.

According to the Chairman of its Committee on Media and Public Affairs, Mr. Sabi Abdullah, yesterday, the senate has already made its resolution.

He added: “Most times, based on how we communicate, we don’t go to press immediately because somebody has made a statement; we usually discuss issues.

“You know before we made that resolution, the issue was debated. It is not because the executive has said something, we will react to it. We discuss issues first.

“He was brought to us for confirmation and on the basis of damning reports from the DSS, we rejected him twice.

“It is left for Nigerians to see and we have done our part. We are expressing the opinion of the Senate, its stand and its position.

“We have given it a resolution. For now, that is what subsists and until we get a response, otherwise officially, we are not going back.”

This came in reaction to Thursday’s statement by Acting President Yemi Osinbajo that President Muhammadu Buhari has resolved to work with Magu to tackle corruption in the country.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-looters-funding-biafra-boko-haram-restructuring-agitation-says-magu/
Must you add Biafra to gain support? confused ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by rainylad(f): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

enemy of state good morning oo

...is calling me an 'enemy of state' for a country like Nigeria meant to pain me?..i laugh in buhari's ears cheesy

Your monicker is a bigger joke..'buharischild'..very lame and childish grin..I guess its part of being patriotic...yeye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2017
rainylad:

...is calling me an 'enemy of state' for a country like Nigeria meant to pain me?..i laugh in buhari's ears cheesy
y can't u all accept d fact that Magu is clean
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by sarrki(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2017
BroZuma:

Sarrki Magi has no proof of half the things he and his supporters spew on national media.

How can someone as responsible as Magu make such mind-blowing mentally challenged assertions?

Nna take am easy ooo, I know you don't have something meaningful to do or this is your full-time job.

Am a patriot
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by zombieHUNTER: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

For saying the truth ?

are you against restructuring too just like magu ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by sarrki(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
are you against restructuring too just like magu ?

I am for better Nigeria

Better society
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by CplusJason: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

For saying the truth ?

Yeah, they're the real sponsors according to the charge and bail lawyer called sarrki

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

I strongly disagree bro...I have followed your topics and comments...you don't know patriotism if it smacks you on both cheeks.

Just do you man, call yourself whatever you like.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by sarrki(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2017
BroZuma:

I strongly disagree bro...I have followed your topics and comments...you don't know patriotism if it smacks you on both cheeks.

Just do you man, call yourself whatever you like.

Which of the side do you belong to ?
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by sarrki(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2017
CplusJason:
Yeah, they're the real sponsors according to the charge and bail lawyer called sarrki

Where you enter

High chief
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by CplusJason: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

Where you enter

High chief
I've been around, how's is your president health?

I guess no improvement
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by sarrki(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2017
CplusJason:
I've been around, how's is your president health?

I guess no improvement

Baba dey kampe
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

Which of the side do you belong to ?

That side that calls bullshit on both sides.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by sarrki(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2017
BroZuma:

That side that calls bullshit on both sides.

So you are not a patriot
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

So you are not a patriot

Being a patriot means sticking with Nigeria above all and every.
That is what I believe I am.
It means that I don't stand with a presidency or a president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by escodotman: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

u are an enemy of state, Do u know he's the best leader dat as ever emerged from Nigeria b4
Really? Can a Nigerian still reason like this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2017
escodotman:
Really? Can a Nigerian still reason like this
Am d 1 saying it, bubu is good
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by sarrki(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2017
BroZuma:

Being a patriot means sticking with Nigeria above all and every.
That is what I believe I am.
It means that I don't stand with a presidency or a president.

I stand with pmb

He's real ,trustworthy, sincere and above all has the love of the nation at heart
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by PDJT: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2017
-Quota system products everywhere. Mister go and check with the companies-house UK, when IPOB was registered before you start chatting your innuendos. Yes the agitation got a free lift from your London president.

-Secondly, Biafrans are not asking that Nigeria experiment shouldn't continue, rather they are saying give us a Referendum to decide if we wish to continue to be part of it. Not difficult to understand is it?

-Finally, Mr. Magu nothing concern you with Biafra, as none of your fatherland is in Biafraland. You belong to Arewa where your people have since established Sharia law irrespective of what anybody said.
Therefore, respect our decision to establish Biafra in our fatherland according to the United Nations charter on the rights of indigenous peoples.
Thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by zombieHUNTER: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

I am for better Nigeria

Better society
why are dodging the question ... Are you against restructuring ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by CplusJason: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

Baba dey kampe

Yeah, with this picture, there's no need to doubt you Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by sarrki(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
why are dodging the question ... Are you against restructuring ?

Am not against anything bro

Whatever will make my country good I will support
Re: Nigerian Looters Funding Biafra, Boko Haram, Restructuring Agitation - Magu by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

I stand with pmb

He's real ,trustworthy, sincere and above all has the love of the nation at heart

Then you are partisan as any views that don't portray your supportee in good light you view as unpatriotic.

It's called demagoguery...look it up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice / CJN: Preliminary Objection Challenging The Jurisdiction Of The CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.