Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

6 Networking Tips For Introverts - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Networking Tips For Introverts (12379 Views)

Business Ideas For Introverts @$1000 Or Less / Join Business Networking Whatsapp Group For Young Entrepreneurs / Introverts: Change Your Attitude, Change Your Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2017
klassykute:
wat abt it
They find it hard to go into relationships with the opposite sex most times.

1 Like

Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by treasurevee9(f): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
1. X is a 7 letters word.
2. New babies likes X better dan breast milk.
3. The poor have X.
4. The rich looks for X from d poor.
5. If you eat X u may die.
6. X is more important than your life.
7. X is impossible to God
8. I swear I will give u X if u get d answer.
What is ​X​?10mins to go

Your time starts now

Nothing
Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by Scatterscatter(m): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2017
chronique:
Hmmm. I'm only an introvert when it comes to personal relationship, and wanting to restrict access to my personal life. When it comes to business, I'm no introvert. I find myself easily interacting with strangers and I do it freely. If the networking event demands that I sell a product to you, I'd be a completely different person.

I can relate to that bruv

1 Like

Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by irumanle(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2017
Thanks for this wonderful piece. I'm finding it hard to ascertain my true social status whether introvert or extrovert.
Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by sirfee(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2017
thickminaj:
. wink nice one op... Introverts make the best online extroverts
grin wink You just hit the nail on the head,I'm also guilty of this.......
Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by scotweezy(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2017
The thing is when am with my gees! I feel free and mingle well, some of them might even mistake me for an extrovert but the truth is I find peace in my space, I will rather stay indoors and watch my TV shows or just press my phone to going on an outing.
I might have anxiety issues or am just overly shy, well what can I say! embarassed

1 Like

Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by sirfee(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Iykmann:
I join a new church, the pastor always ask people to do closing prayer.i can't wait to collaps
grin ROTFL! I have experienced this before when I was religious.Back to memory lane,I remembered the first time our leader asked me to lead a prayer during block rosary.I almost collapse(lol)...couldn't say a word for almost 10 minutes though I have improved...
Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2017
Being an introvert is the best
Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by elantraceey(f): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Noted.
Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by DAVE5(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Emodeee:
it will look as if i am forcing myself.

This is the koko of being introvert, talking gets very tiring so I just purposely don't create avenues to talk to people at all...

Even if they do create avenues to talk, my mind has been rewired to kill the process b4 it starts...

Worst part is when people around me have been taking for too long and the talk no even concern me ohh but as per say I near dem I com dey hear them, I get frustrated and resort to wearing my headphones and playing the music so loud that I dnt hear anything anymore

No wonder introverts love music so much... I cld be wrong

1 Like

Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by Mescopaul(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Best post for today.

I just discovered that:
Introverts are Extroverts on Social media, while
Extroverts are Introverts on Social.

Introverts find solace online.
Like me, if I chat with you online you'll never know am an introvert, if we dare meet one on one, you might be disappointed cos I might just be staring blankly at u for d next 10minutes barely saying anything.

Another thing is, Introverts are generally good people.
They dont hurt others.
They always do what is required and do it well.
They are amiable and friendly people if u can get close enough.

Another part is:
They are stingy in nature.
They easily get depressed.
They are good procastinators.
They hate taking risks.
They hate leadership, but are very competent if given.

Summary, just be who you are.
Dont try to impress anyone but yourself.

But, try to improve your lifestyle. Try more new social behaviours once in a while.
Try to always give a smile.

And try,

to overcome your WEAKNESSES.

Ah, when last did I type such long stuff on Nairaland!!
Uniben and exam...!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by moshood521: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2017
sekem:
Excuse me sir, but did you say you are a closeted gay? cheesy wink grin
Wen hm tlk dat 1 nw.... Chaiik.
Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by sekem: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2017
moshood521:

Wen hm tlk dat 1 nw.... Chaiik.

But I saw closeted na

Okay okay okay I get it now

He is a closeted introverted gay grin cheesy grin
Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by Emodeee: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2017
DAVE5:

This is the koko of being introvert, talking gets very tiring so I just purposely don't create avenues to talk to people at all...

Even if they do create avenues to talk, my mind has been rewired to kill the process b4 it starts...

Worst part is when people around me have been taking for too long and the talk no even concern me ohh but as per say I near dem I com dey hear them, I get frustrated and resort to wearing my headphones and playing the music so loud that I dnt hear anything anymore

No wonder introverts love music so much... I cld be wrong

really! sometimes i wish i was an extrovert. they get a lot of pvssiescheesy. the worst part is an extrovert stealing your crush just because you don't have the boldness to approach her. the life of an introvert is tiring. yeah, i love music. i love rap music.

1 Like

Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by Iykmann(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2017
sirfee:
grin ROTFL! I have experienced this before when I was religious.Back to memory lane,I remembered the first time our leader asked me to lead a prayer during block rosary.I almost collapse(lol)...couldn't say a word for almost 10 minutes though I have improved...
lol

1 Like

Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by DAVE5(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Emodeee:

really! sometimes i wish i was an extrovert. they get a lot of pvssiescheesy. the worst part is an extrovert stealing your crush just because you don't have the boldness to approach her. the life of an introvert is tiring. yeah, i love music. i love rap music.

I get ur point bro... to get them pvssies is quite easy sha but not that easy for us, I get all shaky(dnt know y) wen I want to do that shìt but sometimes I bcom over extrovert and do dat shít...

To make it easier for u, u cld start blocking 'em girls on social media, b4 getting to meet them in pesin, som of the 'introvert fears' wld av calmed down a bit den u pick up from there

But me I think I'm personally evil kinda cos I hate everything that wld bring me to b alone wit just one pesin in a confined place so I jst stay girlfriendless most times... gat a girl dat wld kill for me and I wld do same for her, we been friends for a very long time and stuff but I jst purposely stopped calling her or picking her calls

I think my mind and heart has a way of wanting to stay lonely and I've com to blend
Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by AmoryBlacq: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
inspiring I must confess
Re: 6 Networking Tips For Introverts by tunalbreeze(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
For introverts to network successfully, there some basic things such an individual need to understand. The first step is that such person need to realized the importance and benefits of networking either in business. Check this out for benefits of building great business relationship. https://moneypedals.com/8-benefits-of-networking-in-business/

After that, such individual can now move forward to the following steps
1. You need to be genuinely interested in other people
2. have a plan for events
3. Be a good listener
4. Cull your current network
5. Aim for quality over quantity
6. Leverage social media

for further reading on that read this articles

https://moneypedals.com/6-networking-tips-for-introverts/
https://moneypedals.com/build-great-business-relationships/

(1) (2) (Reply)

POS Transaction Failures Threaten Cashless Policy / GTBank Tries To Force Dollar Mastercard On A Customer / NNPC’s Duke Oil Relocates To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.