Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. (24544 Views)

Police Officers Flog PHED officials for attempting to disconnect Boss light / SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building / SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by nairaobserver2: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Rivers State Task force on Illegal street trading chased a hawker into a Bank premises by Waterlines in Port Harcourt and almost beat her to death, the bank security intervened since it was in their premises & the task force thugs mobilized more teams and unleashed mayhem with machetes on the security personnel of the bank.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/task-force-officers-flog-trader-after.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoMK_dPwb4U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZj7d0lGaXY

1 Share

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by nairaobserver2: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin
Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by Ayaaso: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
Naija
Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
Animals!

See my siggy

5 Likes

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by deri4luv1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
Animals

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by tyson98: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
And there's a Governor in that state

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
In the video the task force can be seen forcefully beating, drives, and chased the street hawkers into Bank at waterline area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
This is so wrong in all ramifications.

AmazingELixir:

Wrong in what aspect Mr man when there have been repeated notice, jingles on radio and television stations asking them to vacate the roads or face the consequences.
batstan:

Not all ramifications, if there was a standing order.

It takes force, most times, for Nigerians to follow through.
You guys have a point here.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by ekaette1621: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Which Way 9ja? tongue
Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by whytediamond(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ape Planet. Hqtr. Naijeriya undecided

3 Likes

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by Tinnytony24(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Y’all see those Task force in PH? They act like escaped prisoners, some of them are drunkards or they deal with drugs

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
The task force guy carry all the economic frustration for head like gala undecided

14 Likes

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by Dozie32(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Why should they panel beat their fellow man!!?that's why I love my aba people.. We go jantamanta dem ooo!

8 Likes

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by wilcox(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Imagine the non sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by sonnie10: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Just because he is looking for daily bread. God please hear his cry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by uchman48(m): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nigeria is so lawless, the fact that the hawker ran away on sighting the guys shows that she respects them, yet they pursued her and beat her to the point of nearly killing her, Haba. We are our own problem. And we begin to wonder why government don't care about us, when we don't even care for ourself. I bet you if that offender was in a prado jeep, them no born their mama well to even touch the door handle. We are quick to molest the poor and protect the rich, see ordinary street thug ooo

28 Likes

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Awon wehrey!

1 Like

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by stfadaanthony(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
I have always said this,we hate ourselves has Nigerians. Just imagine what an average man did to a fellow country man,but if a politician had done this,he would have cried foul...no body is a saint in Nigeria.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by Iamgrey5(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Can you imagine!

These are Nigerians being treated like Animals in their country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by oodua1stson: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
As much as buhari is an animal without honor, how can anybody from this region criticize and call Buhari a dictator when your governor has unleashed this mayhem in you?

I actually ran out of words to Express my anger

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by pinacole1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
This is naija for u, I was neva surprised, in fact if they did not do wat de did, den I wud have be surprised

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by kabe1: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2019

Those road side traders and taxi drivers have been begged many times, even by the Governor of Rivers State to desist from selling and trading on the roads. They simply have refused to listen.

How many times would they plead with them? At night they'll come out and block the roads, when they know task force have closed for the day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by realstars: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Every day story
Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
oodua1stson:
As much as buhari is an animal without honor, how can anybody from this region criticize and call Buhari a dictator when your governor has unleashed this mayhem in you?

I actually ran out of words to Express my anger
An animal ruling you and every member of your family,
From the oldest to the youngest.
What are we going to call your family being ruled by an animal now?

ANIMAL FARM?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by mrwonlasewonie: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Smh

This is wayyy too much and overboard.meamwhile foreigners are watching how you treat each other.how won't they be justified treating you like crap in their country

Even ordinary Lebanese or Indians Will be working in Nigeria and be behaving larger than life, what they can't even do in their country they'll be doing it here to the extent of overusing and abusing their workers who are Nigerians in Nigeria and then paying them crumbs

If you want respect by outsiders first respect your own

If the dirty and frustrated task force can beat a trader and a security like that now imagine the horror his wife will be experiencing in their house.....tuehhh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by MountainView: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
"This is so wrong" that was what she was saying

This is Nigeria, The capital of failed systems in the world

Please, I'm looking for an Investor for my Tech Startup

1 Like

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by Kendumazy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmmm. Someone cannot hustle in peace again. Hawking is an illegal trading? Shey na stealing come be the legal one? I just tire for this our government.

4 Likes

Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by Dottore: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. by nonjebose(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Did I sight some policemen at the scene. Bunch of irresponsible men

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual / Housewife Bathes Her Husband Mistress With Acid / Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.