Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,331 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu (22782 Views)

Warning To Biafra: Do Not Persecute Muslims & Christians. / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC / What Will Biafra Do Diffrently: The Leadersip Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by hammer6: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2017
The star of David appears in the 19th Century colonial flag of Brtitish Nigeria.

Nigeria was the only country the British featured the star of David. One of their slave equally gave such account of Hebrew Jews in Nigeria.

Clearly they knew Hebrew Jews settled in Nigeria.

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Dreambeat: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2017
Biggcake:
Sense has fallen on him...
Continue to console yourself.It is good for your health.At least it will fend off hypertension and sudden death syndrome.
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Igboesika: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2017
conductor7:

You ought to listen to Awolowlo the more
Lolz at you meme, especially that woman wey dey shiiiiiit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Kanu who was a hate and war monger sense don dey correct small small, IPOB miscreants. Who says Kuje isn't doing it's part in giving some people sense and tightening screws and nuts in their brains

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by wristbangle: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2017
PFRB:

Tell the truth. Oba of Lagos. Tafawa Balewa , that Lagos doctor nko etc

I heard Evans has disappeared this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ8Q3VdZX_I

You guys don't know that nobody takes you seriously, if you have enemies, you be long dead, ask Dora when they could not gun her down, they went metaphysical. Pray you guys don't have enemy.
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Biggcake:

MY guy, am not against Biafra in any way. Rather I dislike the way Nnamdi Kanu talks...

Can you compare Gjomo bomo of MEND to Nnamdi Kanu in terms of dishing out threats or speech.

Nnamdi needs to be precise and concised.... Violent speech shouldnt come from him but instead his subjects.
now, is he not speaking from both sides of d mouth? I am all for Biafra but not a blind follower. watch as your name will turn to afonja and cone head
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2017
adadike281:
now, is he not speaking from both sides of d mouth? I am all for Biafra but not a blind follower. watch as your name will turn to afonja and cone head

Adadike see you don't do diplomacy with enemies of Biafra, if not they will make you feel sorry for even calling yourself a Biafran, but they are proudly Oduo and Proudly Arewa
We should suffer the witch not​ to live, now that we have dealt with them small, let's try diplomacy and big grammar.

All Hail!

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley1000(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2017
nnamdi kanu na nightmare to some people

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2017
TheCabal:

Why not... we declare him president of the roaches and rats of eastern Nigeria minus Anambra.

God knows a councilor from Anambra is a better than Nnamdi.

Afonja claiming Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by cumbak60: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2017
A welcomed development. The next move is to school IPOBians on the act of diplomacy and tactful engagement. Especially ignoring naysayers and insulting comments online. Also, make sure you do away with that religious aura that is already saturating the movement.... you'll win more convert as you begin to redefine your modus operanda. wink
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by chimeee: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2017
if he was not referring to u, u shouldn't respond.
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Adadike see you don't do diplomacy with enemies of Biafra, if not they will make you feel sorry for even calling yourself a Biafran, but they are proudly Oduo and Proudly Arewa
We should suffer the witch not​ to live, now that we have dealt with them small, let's try diplomacy and big grammar.

All Hail!
in that case, I will stop quoting anyone as I don't know who is who. Am all for Biafra
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
conductor7:
Director, I'm not disobedient o but just let me smash this two more ewedu-gobbling cone heads

Why will you be disobedient. Can a slave disobey his Emperor.

A councilor from Anambra state is better than Nnamdi

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Afonja claiming Anambra

Your just a commoner is Igbo land. My maternal grandfather is blue blood. And not one from a hamlet like Abia state.

I just dey laugh when that weaklen Nnamdi said .. no election in Anambra . grin

The mumu no fit handle Anambra women, talkless of the men. Masquerade go flog am like that day. wink
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
TheCabal:

Your just a commoner is Igbo land. My grandfather is blue blood. And not one from a hamlet like Abia state.

Taa gbafue, kitikpa lacha kwa osu di ka gi imi.

Your father would probably prostrate before me in Omambala.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Taa gbafue, kitikpa lacha kwa osu di ka gi imi.

Your father would probably prostrate before me in Omambala.

the grandson of a 4th generation Ichie ... tongue
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
TheCabal:

the grandson of a 4th generation Ichie ... go near dirty omambala. Kai... when you tar your roads comeback.

Just negodu efulefu who claims to be from Anambra but does not know that Anambra is the anglicised term for Omambala. Smh

You are the grandson of a 4th generation ichie while I'm an Ichie myself.

Boy, surugede is a dance of the gods. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Just negodu efulefu who claims to be from Anambra but does not know that Anambra is the anglicised term for Omambala. Smh

You are the grandson of a 4th generation ichie while I'm an Ichie myself.

Boy, surugede is a dance of the gods. Be warned.

No be only anglicised .. na catholicised....

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Cooly100:

..but you are the first to report....

Falls down yakata *

Onu razor.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

Baba that guy is on Auto mode

No sense falled on him

He wants fight

We give him by the special grace of God Almighty 100%

Gbenu re soun..

Have u fought the aboki that lock up your king in osogbo.

Have collected this month salary from BMC..

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
TheCabal:

No be only anglicised .. na catholicised....

Taa gbafuo hia. Ndi ichie n'ekwu okwu, osu di ka gi a na etinye onu.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by delivryboy: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lost battle
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
This fool is still talking. You cant run away from being sent to jail. You imbe.cile have violated all the bail conditions given to you. If you are arrested this time around, you will rot in jail.
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
lols
their God has spoken... let us see.. if he is the one holding the key to their sense..

since Natural common sense should hv told dem dat without hvin to be told

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by firo08(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=vedaxcool post=58239781]cownu zombies report here your master has spoken .... Obey[/quote ] AFONJA hide ur face.
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Afonja, please respect your masters smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

Baba that guy is on Auto mode

No sense falled on him

He wants fight

We give him by the special grace of God Almighty 100%

Where are you going to fight him In your bedroom
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Afonjanightmare(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Afonja demons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Retires Generals, Colonels And A Major over Defence Contracts / "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo / If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.