Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,213 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu (22791 Views)

Warning To Biafra: Do Not Persecute Muslims & Christians. / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC / What Will Biafra Do Diffrently: The Leadersip Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Yksoul(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
BIAFRA IS PDP! HISH...
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by joeshed(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thank you Sahara Reporters for that video..... We must continue.
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by ebere100: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Biggcake:
Sense has fallen on him...

Great Nnamdi Kalu continue. Enemies of Biafra, if you like insult our great leader Nnamdi Kalu it does not change his name. God bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Biggcake:
Sense has fallen on him...

u just don't understand the movement...............It's just a change a phase.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
adadike281:
now, is he not speaking from both sides of d mouth? I am all for Biafra but not a blind follower. watch as your name will turn to afonja and cone head

At least watch the video

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by AfroKnight: 12:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Inconsistent individual. Thought he called people animals and bastards. Kuje prison has begun to repair his broken mind.
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Brugo(m): 12:58am On Jul 09, 2017
Igbos cannot tell me they are too blind to see through this two-faced criminal. People who are driven by strong emotions (hatred, in the case of Igbos) are easily swayed by charlatans like Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by cumbak60: 1:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Brugo:
[s]Igbos cannot tell me they are too blind to see through this two-faced criminal. People who are driven by strong emotions (hatred, in the case of Igbos) are easily swayed by charlatans like Kanu.[/s]
Useless post.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Annie939(f): 3:18am On Jul 09, 2017
but he keep insulting people everyday by day
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 3:54am On Jul 09, 2017
Dumaknesset:

You guys don't know that nobody takes you seriously, if you have enemies, you be long dead, ask Dora when they could not gun her down, they went metaphysical. Pray you guys don't have enemy.

You are one of the enemies Nnamdi Kanu was not talking about. In your case, you should be manically insulted and given a beat-down if necessary. You are probably among those people who went after Dora by metaphysical means.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 09, 2017
sarrki:

Baba that guy is on Auto mode

No sense falled on him

He wants fight

We give him by the special grace of God Almighty 100%

Where you born through the anus or mouth?You talk like both!
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Brugo(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2017
cumbak60:

Useless post.

Truly, the truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2017
Patheos:

At least watch the video
alright
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Decodedp: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
adadike281:
now, is he not speaking from both sides of d mouth? I am all for Biafra but not a blind follower. watch as your name will turn to afonja and cone head

Nwanyi oma, don't misunderstand him. nnamdi kanu is following a well scripted plan that usually appear controversial and confusing at the beginning but always end up achieving the set objective.

Some instances:

1. When he started radio Biafra, he needed audience (first from the people he intended to lead) hence he chose (among other things) words and audio recordings from the Biafra war times.

2. When it was time to draw the attention of other Nigerians and their leaders, he deployed crude language and even the devil will admit that it worked out well.

3. When it became ripe for him to prove his commitment to the struggle, he submitted himself to be arrested.

4. Away from prison, it's time to prove his determination and that he won't go the Uwazulike way, he called his bail conditions bluff and reaffirmed his influence through the solidarity and reconciliatory visits

5. Now efforts are being made to effectively co opt non igbos (of Biafran descent) into the struggle he's now toning down (choosing diplomacy) and on the flip side, to court international attention and sympathy he has chosen civil disobedience hence the sit at home and no election.

Finally, even when you don't quite understand or agree with his approach, you must admit that he has largely succeeded and as such give him that benefit of doubt or better still seek clarification from (learned) members of his organization.
#my1cent

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Decodedp:

Nwanyi oma, don't misunderstand him. nnamdi kanu is following a well scripted plan that usually appear controversial and confusing at the beginning but always end up achieving the set objective.

Some instances:

1. When he started radio Biafra, he needed audience (first from the people he intended to lead) hence he chose (among other things) words and audio recordings from the Biafra war times.

2. When it was time to draw the attention of other Nigerians and their leaders, he deployed crude language and even the devil will admit that it worked out well.

3. When it became ripe for him to prove his commitment to the struggle, he submitted himself to be arrested.

4. Away from prison, it's time to prove his determination and that he won't go the Uwazulike way, he called his bail conditions bluff and reaffirmed his influence through the solidarity and reconciliatory visits

5. Now efforts are being made to effectively co opt non igbos (of Biafran descent) into the struggle he's now toning down (choosing diplomacy) and on the flip side, to court international attention and sympathy he has chosen civil disobedience hence the sit at home and no election.

Finally, even when you don't quite understand or agree with his approach, you must admit that he has largely succeeded and as such give him that benefit of doubt or better still seek clarification from (learned) members of his organization.
#my1cent
Thks dearest. I only wish we can be more diplomatic. God knows I respect kanu a lot, but I fear for our people living outside Igbo land, how I wish all our investments are at home coz if chaos should break out due to hate speeches, they are usually d sacrificial lamb. I haven't gotten over my people killed by buratai during protest and I don't want a repetition. that's all.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Decodedp:

Some instances:

#my1cent
Ok, after his insults on other tribes and ethnicities, he thinks he can get their support or even that of theinternational community? Remember he's been insulting the UK and other countries too. The Scots, Catalonians and Quebecois in Canada didn't go calling for death to citizens of their respective nations and that was why they earned that support from others. Kanu's approach was wrong.
Another thing is that he goes about including other nationalities he never consulted with making them suspicious of his real intentions.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by tomakint: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
adadike281:
Thks dearest. I only wish we can be more diplomatic. God knows I respect kanu a lot, but I fear for our people living outside Igbo land, how I wish all our investments are at home coz if chaos should break out due to hate speeches, they are usually d sacrificial lamb. I haven't gotten over my people killed by buratai during protest and I don't want a repetition. that's all.
The little mistake here is that few Igbos don't share the Biafran vision which to me is wrong but not totally irredeemable Igbos investments outside Igboland besides Lagos is no longer heavy as many Ndigbos are fast creating vast business empires back home which to me is good. I strongly believe that in the face of eventual secession or division that will be sorted out easily (talking about moving Igbos business outside Igboland to base) one more thing, the Igbos investments are more in Lagos and Lagos is definitely home to all which can NEVER be claimed by any tribe. I dey vex for you sha angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
tomakint:

The little mistake here is that few Igbos don't share the Biafran vision which to me is wrong but not totally irredeemable Igbos investments outside Igboland besides Lagos is no longer heavy as many Ndigbos are fast creating vast business empires back home which to me is good. I strongly believe that in the face of eventual secession or division that will be sorted out easily (talking about moving Igbos business outside Igboland to base) one more thing, the Igbos investments are more in Lagos and Lagos is definitely home to all which can NEVER be claimed by any tribe. I dey vex for you sha angry angry
Ma binu ore mi atata! do u think there will be Biafra without war? will reply your mail now.
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Decodedp: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
adadike281:

I share your feelings darling, but be rest assured that serious work is going on behind the scene to minimize further loss of life and assets.

You must have noticed that Ohaneze has woken up to serve as a moderator, building bridges and calming flayed nerves.

However, difficult as it may be, our people living outside Igbo land must begin to see themselves as foreigners on a business trip and begin to see Igbo land as their only true home

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Decodedp: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
adadike281:
Ma binu ore mi atata! do u think there will be Biafra without war? will reply your mail now.

In a functional system, yes but with so much bad blood in Nigeria the probability is very slim. But be rest assured it will never be a conventional war like that of 1967.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Decodedp: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Ok, after his insults on other tribes and ethnicities, he thinks he can get their support or even that of theinternational community? Remember he's been insulting the UK and other countries too. The Scots, Catalonians and Quebecois in Canada didn't go calling for death to citizens of their respective nations and that was why they earned that support from others. Kanu's approach was wrong.
Another thing is that he goes about including other nationalities he never consulted with making them suspicious of his real intentions.

I suspect you are just being mischievous but for the records, igbofobic tendencies in Nigeria dates back to 1953 so kanu's utterances is no excuse.

As for the other nationalities you mentioned, kanu spoken extensively on that (Biafra is a voluntary association)

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by PenisCaP: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
adadike281:
in that case, I will stop quoting anyone as I don't know who is who. Am all for Biafra

Ada Nwanyi oma... ike gi amaka biko negodu odi round.. chai!
Nwa biafra i bu dachii wink
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by PenisCaP: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Annie939:
but he keep insulting people everyday by day

Pls tell me who he has insulted "everyday by day" undecided
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
PenisCaP:

Ada Nwanyi oma... ike gi amaka biko negodu odi round.. chai! Nwa biafra i bu dachii wink
cheesy
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by PenisCaP: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy

Nwaoma ka nyi kpaa nkata.. na mail biko.
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
PenisCaP:

Nwaoma ka nyi kpaa nkata.. na mail biko.
odinma.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by PenisCaP: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
adadike281:
odinma.

Nwayioma mara mma Ihugo ozim?.
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 12, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Afonja claiming Anambra

How far... scum of the east. Nnamdi don give u food chop today.

Lazy Ibo man.
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2017
TheCabal:

How far... scum of the east. Nnamdi don give u food chop today.

Lazy Ibo man.

Otu nne gi there.
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Otu nne gi there.

Nkiti gbabogi there

Idolatry scum
Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
TheCabal:

Nkiti gbabogi there

Idolatry scum

Agwo susu o gi onu there.

Otele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over Security Meeting / Atiku Paid K.M. Family Investment To Help Destroy Buhari's Campaign - Gazette / Yahaya Bello Watches Super Eagles Win Against Sudan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.