Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (10061 Views)

When African Parents Are Broke But Don't Know How To Tell The Kids / Lets Have your Complaints Here / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Ben13: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2010
iyeayo:

Ben10, go and unlock my thread Haaaaaaaaaa! before I start to give u headache o, Parki (or I'mback) came into my thread and started raining insults on everyone. U did the right thing by banning him, but should u then lock my own thread? I have had depression since u lock my thread, that thread is my daily laughter zone with Kunbee. If u dont want God to take your laughter away, dont take mine away o!

There are other wonderful threads you can chat with Kunbee and even others like me and Abbey all over Nairaland.

The thread was locked cos it was abused. Only the chat thread is allowed for chats and offtopics in this section. Your thread was full of offtopics, so deserves a lock. Maybe when it's cleaned, it will be unlocked.

Open a thread in the Dating & meet up section and dedicate it to Kunbee and your laughter will be there you. No one took it way from you. Just a suggestion.

As for you and Parki, keep your grievances to yourselves, if you have any and stop calling each other names on hia.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by sylve11: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2010
I sey make u pass me the choko wink cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Kunbee: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2010
^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by iyeayo(f): 2:14am On Mar 13, 2010
Ben-10:

There are other wonderful threads you can chat with Kunbee and even others like me and Abbey all over Nairaland.

The thread was locked cos it was abused. Only the chat thread is allowed for chats and offtopics in this section. Your thread was full of offtopics, so deserves a lock. Maybe when it's cleaned, it will be unlocked.

Open a thread in the Dating & meet up section and dedicate it to Kunbee and your laughter will be there you. No one took it way from you. Just a suggestion.

As for you and Parki, keep your grievances to yourselves, if you have any and stop calling each other names on hia.

My thread was more in the line of jokes rather than Dating and Meeting up. I was not intending to date or meet up with Kunbee, we where sharing jokes and it was a continous kind of joke if you read through. None of its content is true in anyway (similar to any other joke thread) I was only trying to keep away boredom. I dont see that thread fitting into the Dating and Meeting zone IMO.
One more thing, you claim u r too busy to unlock my thread  angry angry angry what do u take yourself for in nairaland "Obatala"or what? do I have to worship u before u unlock my thread ? LOL!
Up to u to unlock it, I wont beg u. But make sure u practise what u preach. Some of your own threads are full of sh**t but u did not lock them o!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by H2O2: 2:14am On Mar 13, 2010
My own is simple.

I would just like to say efuck the mods.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by iyeayo(f): 2:19am On Mar 13, 2010
Kunbee:

^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked

Kunbee, see your bros Ben10 has raided my shop and destroyed my "holy water" biz embarassed embarassed no more mogo runs cry cry, no more hummer  cry cry
But dont worry, I'll be back  cool

Dont forget to come and pick ur RAV4, and before I forget, d last mogo dropped "ori iya charli" cheesy cheesy, about a box full, I kept your share cheesy wink
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2010
H2O2:

My own is simple.

I would just like to say efuck the mods.
Who the heck are you? undecided
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2010
IYEAYO. .

Give me the link to your thread which was locked
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by iyeayo(f): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2010
thanks Dani1luv  smiley

Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-395281.0.html. You may want to read through some of the post and see if this type of thread will fit into dating and meeting LOL!.
The main content of the thread is all about Kunbee teaching me how to get guys to drop their money, and its been fun for me really. None of the contents, however, is true.
The problem started when Parki came into the thread and started calling myself and LOLAJOY insultive names, I just couldnt allow him to name-call anyone.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by H2O2: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2010
dani1luv:

Who the heck are you? undecided
nunya
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 12:48am On Mar 14, 2010
iyeayo:

I just couldnt allow him to name-call anyone in my thread.

u own a thread??
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by iyeayo(f): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2010
tayo_ast:

u own a thread??

whatever cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 1:13am On Mar 14, 2010
iwo lo mo embarassed
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2010
iyeayo:

thanks Dani1luv smiley

Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-395281.0.html. You may want to read through some of the post and see if this type of thread will fit into dating and meeting LOL!.
The main content of the thread is all about Kunbee teaching me how to get guys to drop their money, and its been fun for me really. None of the contents, however, is true.
The problem started when Parki came into the thread and started calling myself and LOLAJOY insultive names, I just couldnt allow him to name-call anyone.

embarassed embarassed , nothing really, just looking for some attention, its very boring around here. grin

^^Is this how to start a thread undecided . .If you wanna gain attention why dont yiu start a reasonable thread

Ben did the right thing by locking your thread. .I would only do you a favor by unlocking ur thread but you have to follow the rule in quote below. .And if you defy the rule. .then ur thread would be locked and probably you be banned wink

And one more thing; Stop stalking Ben or giving him any headache

Pls stay on topic.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2010
H2O2:

nunya
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided wacky
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by iyeayo(f): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2010
@daniluv
can u pls explain what u mean by "settling the fight outside the forum". tx
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2010
I dont understand you. .and I cant recollect saying settling quarrels outside the Forum
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by iyeayo(f): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2010
@daniluv,

read the green text u quoted as being the rule of the forum starting with "stay on topic" . I have copied it below.

Pls stay on topic.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Ben13: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^Your thread has been cleaned and unlocked.

use the shat thread for offtopic posts and chats. If anyone uses abusive or offensive languages on you, report to the moderator and don't exchange words.

The Forum is not for two people only, it's a public one. Once there's a quarrel between you and another, you must settle it privately. IM, FB, private mails e.t.c are what can be referred to as "Outside the forum".
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by sylve11: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2010
ben! cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
Iyeayo, ben has said it all. so enjoy ur thread bt pls no personal attacks. .ur thread has bin UNLOCKED n CLEANED. .
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by iyeayo(f): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
ok embarassed embarassed
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by sylve11: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2010
Stop crying cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Kunbee: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
iyeayo:

Kunbee, see your bros Ben10 has raided my shop and destroyed my "holy water" biz embarassed embarassed no more mogo runs cry cry, no more hummer  cry cry
But dont worry, I'll be back  cool

Dont forget to come and pick your RAV4, and before I forget, d last mogo dropped "ori iya charli" cheesy cheesy, about a box full, I kept your share cheesy wink

More grease to your bla bla cheesy cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by studio43(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
Amen!
Kunbee is a bad girl
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Kunbee: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2010
And i love it cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Ben13: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2010
Please, Stay on Topic~!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by clemcykul(f): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2010
for what na?
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by studio43(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
Ben we no fit run for you o
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by sylve11: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2010
if u nor dey fear the Ben face, e mean sey u nor go fit still fear him big head? cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by clemcykul(f): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2010
dont mind the winchie,

pls stay off on topic
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by sylve11: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2010
ok sir! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Who Wise Pass? Akpos Or His Girl (cartoon) / Types Of Slay Queens In Pics... / How I Failed My Interview In Jss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.