Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria (46570 Views)

Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) / Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by intervention3(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
naturalman:

I think you are confusing yourself....

Do you know how many oil and gas companies are in Rivers state....

The only tin that makes it quiet is because the products are homogenous (oil).
...you're the one confusing your self here..do u think those industries in ogun state sell sweet and biscuits?.. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/state-viability-index-lagos-generates-igr-31-states-combined/ now read that and tell me how those companies u mentioned will swallow all d companies in ogun state
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by popizaino(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
naturalman:
These are the list of the ten most beautiful capital in Nigeria.

(1) CALABAR

(2) IKEJA

(3) ENUGU

(4) OWERRI

(5) UYO

(6) ABAKALIKI

(7) KANO

(cool JOS

(9) AWKA

(10) BENIN

Closely followed behind is

(11) PORTHARCOUT

(12) AKURE

(13) KADUNA

(14) GOMBE

(15) IBADAN

(16) YENAGOA

(17) UMUAHIA

(18) ASABA

(19) OSHOGBO

(20) BAUCHI

This list is authentic and devoid of tribalism.

BuT counter suggestion is accepted
no need to go further calabar can never be more beautiful than ikeja.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by naturalman: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jetleeee:
They're talking about a state with diversified industries, okpo like you keeps mentioning Shell, Nlng. Are these the only industries in the state?

We are talking about a state that hosts 2 of the biggest cement factories in Nigeria

Debating this is even an insult sef. It's like comparing Jaws to Nemo

See, just fuxxxxofff! No be your own even dey vex me, na these people wey move your mumu thread dey vex me pass

I think you getting angry over this is not called for.....

the thread is about the most beautiful capitals and not the state with the highest no of industries...

When that thread comes up...we can debate on that constructively...I may end up learning from you..

But for now....let's stick to this
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Basic123: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
forgiveness:

I think he has a secret sinister to misinform the public.

He's not informed.

Exactly,that is why they open threads left and right to discredit the notion that ogun state is the country industrial hub.Despite the fact that it is backed up by authentic data from the federal government.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Basic123: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Abeg comot Ibadan from the list
Lolz,Bad belle is allowed.
but,it can kill oooo.so,take good care of yourself.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Rekyz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
smartty68:
Bros Calabar no follow even though its my State capital... Ayade is a dirty governor

Benin wey dirty pass dirty na it you call beautiful

Bros where you from
Shut the Bleep if u got nothing to say. Calabar is very neat. Travel out and you'll appreciate that city even more. Rubbish!
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by naturalman: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
intervention3:
...you're the one confusing your self here..do u think those industries in ogun state sell sweet and biscuits?.. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/state-viability-index-lagos-generates-igr-31-states-combined/ now read that and tell me how those companies u mentioned will swallow all d companies in ogun state

I think those Anambra dudes can engage you on this better.....

Rivers state is not in the leaque of Ogun...please...

even with all this argument.....
Rivers state will still end up feeding the whole nation including Lagos and Ogun state...

So let's stick to the topic of this thread....

After all Nigeria is richer than south Africa.... But South Africa is economically, politically, infrastructurally and socially viable than Nigeria...

Even with all the money this states get...ebony which is the least is still socially, infrastructurally and more beautiful than most of the States.

So let's stick to the available topic.

Nigeria GDP.....$500 billion

South Africa.....$300 billion

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by smartty68(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rekyz:
[s]Shut the Bleep if u got nothing to say. Calabar is very neat. Travel out and you'll appreciate that city even more. Rubbish! [/s]
Another paid Ayade's miscreant on the loose!
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Rekyz(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
naturalman:

I visit calabar often due to my occupation
You have time yo answer Id**ts. Let him visit Owerri, Umuahia etc. he'll appreciate the beauty of Calabar.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Mospring(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=naturalman post=58240608] These are the list of the ten most beautiful capital in Nigeria.

(1) CALABAR

(2) IKEJA

(3) ENUGU

(4) OWERRI

(5) UYO

(6) ABAKALIKI

(7) KANO

(cool JOS

(9) AWKA

(10) BENIN

Closely followed behind is

(11) PORTHARCOUT

(12) AKURE

(13) KADUNA

(14) GOMBE

(15) IBADAN

(16) YENAGOA

(17) UMUAHIA

(18) ASABA

(19) OSHOGBO

(20) BAUCHI

This list is authentic and devoid of tribalism.

indisputable
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by yellow237(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
forgiveness:

The most industrialized state has to do with the numbers of industries or magnitude of a company?

I think you are mixing two things together. Ain't you?
and if i may,how are those companies contributing to the development of Ogun state in terms if infrastructure and revenue or is it industrialization for their own pockets..
Pls quote with facts and evidence.though i don't blame u defending ur local state.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by naturalman: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jetleeee:
They're talking about a state with diversified industries, okpo like you keeps mentioning Shell, Nlng. Are these the only industries in the state?

We are talking about a state that hosts 2 of the biggest cement factories in Nigeria

Debating this is even an insult sef. It's like comparing Jaws to Nemo

See, just fuxxxxofff!

No be your own even dey vex me, na these people wey move your mumu thread dey vex me pass

The mods are not tribalistic like you...

They verify post before moving it to FP.

You think, they believe this Ibadan expressway propagandas been posted on this forum by you guys...

The mods don't just post thread to FP, it must be verified...so sorry for the emotion you attach to nairaland..
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Xtargold(f): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
I was actually hoping to see Asaba on the list. Asaba is very beautiful and clean.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Rekyz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
smartty68:

Another paid Ayade's miscreant on the loose!
I don't blame you. I would have asked you to use ur brain, but in this case, there is no brain. Go and kill yourself. Cross Riverian my foot!!!
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by jokaka89: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
I beg, Maiduguri no there? ���

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by smartty68(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rekyz:

I don't blame you. I would have asked you to use ur brain, but in this case, there is no brain. Go and kill yourself. Cross Riverian my foot!!!
And why are you masturbating over my brainless post?! Well, you might wanna check the other room for free mention Mr dumb brain

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by TheVictorious(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Where are your pictures OP you're really a joker.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Xfemt(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
bros remove benin from d 1st list nd replace wit akure cus i ve been to the two capital city nd am based in benin right nw. Notin de benin apart from the king square
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by kelly72: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Basic123:

They are trying to work on people psyche.
It normally pain them when a non-Nigerian says the only cities he know in nigeria are lagos,Abuja,ibadan and kano.

and recently portharcourt.

IBADAN??
Hmmmmm......................I can even see those famous colonial roofs from here
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Emmydo360(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
1.Ikeja
2.kano
3.Enugu
4.uyo
5.ibadan
6.calabar
7.portharcourt
8.benin
9.jos
10.bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by DonatusAdorns(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
smartty68:
Bros Calabar no follow even though its my State capital... Ayade is a dirty governor

Benin wey dirty pass dirty na it you call beautiful

Bros where you from

You're not from CRS....!!!
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Xfemt(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Homeboiy:

Oga shutup

when last did u visit Benin city

Benin city clean , Obaseki don transform ring road
em transform am to watin. Transform ko formtrans ni
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Ten06(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benin, Uyo and Kaduna is better than Owerri by far. Yenagoa is the last with wooden bridges (monkey bridge) every where
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin shocked grin

Is that Benin city I am seeing on the list?

Iyeeeeee mere naaaaa!!!!

Blood of Buhari.......oh I'm sorry I forget say the guy blood don dry na life support him dey!!!

Op its like you are mistaking benin city for Italy.

Benin city wey dirty like laterine.

Some guys dey mention ring road here, na only ring road make up Benin city abi?

But, if na based on gals, Benin city get fine babes grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Blonchilli(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
naturalman:

Asaba is best suited in that position
I lived there and it's the worse state capital imo
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Ten06(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
naturalman:

Yenagoa is best suited in that position
Yenagoa should be the last on the list with wooden bridges everywhere and no drainage
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
forgiveness:

We are talking about Numbers of industries and not who is feeling who.

In this case, Ogun State has more than Port Harcourt. EOD

The question was which state is more Industrialised.

Industrialization is measured by contribution to GNP and not number of Industries. Ogun has far more Industries but with a far less contribution to GNP.

Your answer is only valid in Technical terms if you were referring to "manufacturing Industries".

Not everyone is a fool!! Good evening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Dgeoman(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
am just suprise kaduna is not among the top 10.... undecided maka. y. i disagree wiith this totally..
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Basic123: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
kelly72:

IBADAN??
Hmmmmm......................I can even see those famous colonial roofs from here

you are seeing it from IPOB lens.

Everyone knows the largest city in west africa interm of land mass and largest city in Africa at independence.

Also,"unbigotrily" google the following:
1.African major cities.
2.first television station I. Africa
3.first modern stadium in subsaharan Africa
4.headquarters of international institute of tropical agriculture.
5.first skyscraper in Modern africa
etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Ballack1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
commot Osogbo jor..
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by ritababe(f): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
asuustrike2009:
No Hope for that city
sharrap, when last you visit benin city?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Veetee(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benin shouldn't be in that list pls, it has nothing to do with beauty, it is an ancient city.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 / Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.