Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,834 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria (46588 Views)

Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) / Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by naturalman: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
you're not disappointing me

k, Sir
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by forgiveness: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2017
FKO81:

All these coneheads with their propaganda grin grin only NLNG covers all the industries in southwest, NLNG Bonny is one of the biggest in the world Train 1-8, even proposed Dangote can't be compare to NLNG

Is Doha more industrialized than Seoul because Doha has the biggest LNG in the world? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by femooshad(m): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2017
DrWillie:

Claim you say? Now I know you don't understand anything about revenues/industries/allocations and your countries economy. No point going further.

cheesy grin ... No shit. That's why I said you should proffer your claims with facts , Since you know about all these things... We learn everyday
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Maitommi: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Op included abakaliki. Lol. Abakaliki wey no fine reach ikorodu. Calabar sef no fine again.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by mercyville: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2017
forgiveness:

Is Doha more industrialized than Seoul because Doha has the biggest LNG in the world? shocked grin
Don't mind that dundee united dullard.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by realhumanity: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

What he means is the petro-industry in the PH and the SS basically feeds Nigeria. It's ridiculously absurd to compare them, except you're taking about the variety of industries, in which case Ogun has a lot.

But in terms of size and out put the oil industry beats every other Industry in Nigeria, even telecoms. You have to feel or see it for your self to understand.

What many of these guy do not understand is that a state that houses one of the biggest assets in Nigeria cannot be compared to mushroom industries that cannot boast of a billion dollars turnover in a year.

Apart from the big name industries in the city, we have numerous engineering servicing firms and companies that they do not know.

Like someone said earlier, having numerous hamlets doesn't qualify you to have a city but having skyscrapers.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2017
realhumanity:

What many of these guy do not understand is that a state that houses one of the biggest assets in Nigeria cannot be compared to mushroom industries that cannot boast of a billion dollars turnover in a year.

Apart from the big name industries in the city, we have numerous engineering servicing firms and companies that they do not know.

Like someone said earlier, having numerous hamlets doesn't qualify you to have a city but having skyscrapers.

Industries that can't even pay grads 70k a Month.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by baddooboys: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Maitommi:
Op included abakaliki. Lol. Abakaliki wey no fine reach ikorodu. Calabar sef no fine again.

This is Abakaliki.....
Go back and edit your post after watching..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh96zkvO5xU
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Maitommi: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
baddooboys:

This is Abakaliki.....
Go back and edit your post after watching..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh96zkvO5xU

Oga I served there and just left last December. The so called fine isn't up to a stretch of 1km all together. It is a very tiny city trying to come up due to Umahi's recent efforts at the expense of ogoja and other towns. I know what I'm saying. Abakaliki shouldn't be on that list by any standard.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by baddooboys: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Maitommi:

Oga I served there and just left last December. The so called fine isn't up to a stretch of 1km all together. It is a very tiny city trying to come up due to Umahi's recent efforts at the expense of ogoja and other towns. I know what I'm saying. Abakaliki shouldn't be on that list by any standard.

Even after watching the video, you are still talking trash...

so Oshogbo or ado EKITI should be there??

Stay in that your brown roof and be talking trash, while other states are developing fast....
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by comrChris(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Maitommi:
i was thinking you were going to say abakaliki that is not as fine as ado ekiti, never knew it will still bow down to lagos..
Must it be like Lagos or big as ibadan before it makes the list? And why havent you ask yourself why ado ekiti didnt make it even with its small size
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by Maitommi: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
baddooboys:

Even after watching the video, you are still talking trash...

so Oshogbo or ado EKITI should be there??

Stay in that your brown roof and be talking trash, while other states are developing fast....

You're a gullible flat head. You swallow whatever you're fed hook, line and sinker. I worked in the ministry of works. I know what I'm saying. There isn't anything special about abakaliki. No special building, project or anything to behold. Just a few kms of good roads with an eye sore round about in front of the government house.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by baddooboys: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Maitommi:

You're a gullible flat head. You swallow whatever you're fed hook, line and sinker. I worked in the ministry of works. I know what I'm saying. There isn't anything special about abakaliki. No special building, project or anything to behold. Just a few kms of good roads with an eye sore round about in front of the government house.

Coneheaded human.....watch the video and stop lambasting....the OP has made it claim...you ho and add Oshogbo, Abeokuta and all your brown roof rusty cities....

Shame on you guys.....
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by baddooboys: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
comrChris:
i was thinking you were going to say abakaliki that is not as fine as ado ekiti, never knew it will still bow down to lagos..
Must it be like Lagos or big as ibadan before it makes the list? And why havent you ask yourself why ado ekiti didnt make it even with its small size

Don't mind that frustrated cone head
Re: 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria by aanexplus(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2017
Spiff20:
the one in bonny or amadi-ama? Check again baba
See this one. I no get time to argue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' / If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.