Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Badoo: My Brother Was Killed By People Who Knew Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo: My Brother Was Killed By People Who Knew Him (541 Views)

My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man / How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Badoo: My Brother Was Killed By People Who Knew Him by akynkunmee: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2017
Yet to fully get over the loss of their father and breadwinner 14 years ago, July 1, 2017 inflicted an even bigger wound on the Chinedus – a modest family struggling to make ends meet. Taking refuge in a rented apartment barely comfortable for them in the Ikorodu area of Lagos, surmounting the

Click link to read more: http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/07/my-brother-was-killed-by-people-who.html

Re: Badoo: My Brother Was Killed By People Who Knew Him by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2017
Abeg leave matter. We don't know for sure that he's not a badoo gang member
Re: Badoo: My Brother Was Killed By People Who Knew Him by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2017
R. I. P

(1) (Reply)

Aluu 4: Court Finds Three Persons Guilty / So Shocking!!! 57 Year Old Man Jailed For Raping His Step Daughter / Woman Who Killed Her New Born And Kept Her Body In A Freezer Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.