Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man (28483 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / Gunmen Attack Benue Revenue Inspection, Passerby Killed, One Injured (Graphic) / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Vicdayz(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian man, named Mr Integrity on twitter shares how his brother was attacked by kidnappers as he says Nigerians should be ready at all times. Gistvic Reports.

He said his brother engaged them in a gun battle with his licensed gun as he killed one injured one.

He also said:

"While they were pulling down a burglary window, he told them to take whatever they want and leave, they told him to peacefully give up his wife and children. They were in the living room close to an hour, not even a TV remote was stolen. It was a terrible encounter."

Read More :

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/my-brother-was-attacked-by-kidnappers.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Vicdayz(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:50am On May 06, 2019
That is a credible riddance to perpetrators of social vices.
I hope they do not come back for revenge.

30 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Olalan(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2019
He should seek police protection for his family cause those bandits could be terribly evil

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by donbachi(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2019
I aint no jack bauer...first miracle make dem no see me and my family.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Nbote(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2019
Kidnappers now go to ppl's houses to kidnap dem and yet neither midget nor d President seem to want to talk about it or address d issue

49 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Davash222(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2019
Twitter and itโ€™s stories!!

You killed one and injured one and the rest Japa. Interesting.

I would love to be like you when I grow up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:26am On May 06, 2019
Lies
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:41am On May 06, 2019
lipsrsealed Pictures or I don't believe it lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 06, 2019
I really need to get a licensed gun.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by DBossNG(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2019
Hmm..... Sincerely, I'm afraid for your brother

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by MobilityExpress: 12:14pm On May 06, 2019
shocked now this is bravery

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 06, 2019
It's either your brother is a member of the Nigerian force or one of them..... wink
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Juliet11111(f): 12:15pm On May 06, 2019
Bravery is the new sexy. Unfortunately all/most guys on nairaland are dead ass cowards

12 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Dottore: 12:15pm On May 06, 2019
Ok
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Damoxy(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2019
He had a weapon to fight with. Is it my hands I will engage with.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Auxtin85(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2019
So your brother didn't return his gun as directed by Mr. Transmission or was the north exempted from the call.

Your brother na terminator oo..............

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by skales67(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2019
Pictures of the aftermath of the gun battle or...

But wait o...i thought there was a call by the Nigerian Police Force last year that all civilians should hand over their guns to the nearest police station?
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by barackodam: 12:17pm On May 06, 2019
The way this kidnappers have increased in kd ehn, we dey fear to even travel. To avoid stories that touch the heart

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by lonelydora: 12:17pm On May 06, 2019
Kudos to your brother. Let him not be afraid, they won't near his compound again.

He should also be ready at all times. If he does not have dog, let him get one, Alsatian in particular.

Once it barks at night, let him cock his gun and be ready to fire at moving object.

God will protect him. He will be save. He should not bother calling Police, they will sell him out

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by oyetunder(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2019
Yes now. we must be ready to defend our honour as a Nation. We must make it impossible for criminals and corrupt birds to fly freely.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by lonelydora: 12:18pm On May 06, 2019
Olalan:
He should seek police protection for his family cause those bandits could be terribly evil

Wrong advice. Police will sell him out. Police and kidnappers and robbers are one

11 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Opiletool(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2019
Vandamme

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by lateezy(f): 12:18pm On May 06, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by MyGeneration(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2019
Something the south don pass since early 2000's and late 99's is what the north is doing now...LoL.

The way the north needs to end this right now is not through meetings but by reading history, cause its only going to get bad

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by MyGeneration(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2019
All niggas in the house should get ready. Now Efcc is coming for yahoo boys like nevrt before, police coming for bitches, I have this feeling the next organization coming for guys is Ndlea, they are gearing up, getting ready right now. Stay safe

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Sultty(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2019
People disturbed by killer fulani herdman should do d same this one that no one comes to their aid

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by morikee: 12:19pm On May 06, 2019
Twitter and lies
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by FhukaFhuka: 12:19pm On May 06, 2019
grin
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by sapeleboi(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2019
actor grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Bankers Arrested By EFCC In Imo For N21m Fraud (Pics) / 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion / Soldiers Kill 36 Armed Herdsmen In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.