Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) (26374 Views)

Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) / Davido Reassures His Loyalty To Aye Cult Group / Lady Quits Her Church After She Was Told To Cover Her Haircut With A Wig Or Hat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by cristianisraeli: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Cult Group Hail Davido as He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang
Davido took to his social media account to debut a new haircut which has a number ‘7’ shaped on his head.

According to some of his fans, the ‘7’ sign was carved into the singer’s cut as a honor to his alleged cult group, a.k.a .

In the photo caption, the ‘Fall’ crooner wrote,

‘INGBA INGBA !!! 7’

Many online users have alluded to the ‘7’ sign as a signature number of the cult group in addition to the fact that ‘ingba ingba’ means War ohh.

The most notable of the whole scenario is that some alleged group members took to the comment section to hail the singer for his perceived support and solidarity.

See screenshot of the singer’s post and the alleged cult members’s comments:

https://www.gistreel.com/-cult-group-hail-davido-gets-new-7-haircut-their-slang/

lalasticlala or Mynd44

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by CplusJason: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Black BST too dey cast themselves....... Especially papa Imade.

No difference with the badoo terrorist group.

9 Likes

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by sorextee(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Wow.. Ive always said it that these musicians belong to one cult grp or the other. Eg
Olamide
Phyno
Reminisce
Duncan mighty
Wakonzy
Young six
CDQ
Not sure of wizkid
Some even stylishly reveal it in their dance
Eg, fada fada
One timaya's video like dat. Don forget d name.

They bliv You must belong to be successful.

3 Likes

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by Tinnytony24(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2017
This is nonsense... He did dat "7" on his head becoz ronaldo followed him o... Chai... Bloggers...

12 Likes

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by jay2pee(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2017
The guy above me is just so dumb that even the dumb dey envy am

Did you read the second comment and see what he wrote there.....

19 Likes

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by Magician1503(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2017
SM for life!!!

1 Like

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by CplusJason: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2017
jay2pee:
The guy above me is just so dumb that even the dumb dey envy am

Did you read the second comment and see what he wrote there.....
The two dumb niggas that liked the comment are the most dumbest sets of dumb individuals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by stanleyalpacino(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2017
CplusJason:

Abobby free bsts make dem run dia matter. cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by CplusJason: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Abobby free bsts make dem run dia matter. cool
cool
Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ok
Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
if dis rubbish reach FRONTPAGE....den Nairaland is useless

2 Likes

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mylestone:
if dis rubbish reach FRONTPAGE....den Nairaland is useless
Lwkm grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yesterday was 7/7/2017
davido na member.
Enuf said

1 Like

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by CplusJason: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tinnytony24:
This is nonsense... He did dat "7" on his head becoz ronaldo followed him o... Chai... Bloggers...
"Sergio Ramos" I see you're doing your job "defending" and ever ready to make hard crunching tackles for the cultist called davido.

Wehdone, you hear? Wehdone.

4 Likes

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Plsss he no even reach to be cultist
Nansense
When will he get 1m hits on YouTube undecided rada rada

1 Like

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by KennyID17(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Nansense

He already got that lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
KennyID17:

He already got that lol cheesy
In his new album shocked
Me no see am oh
Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by KennyID17(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:

In his new album shocked
Me no see am oh

Me seff hear nii, but I am not sure it's on this album of his tho.

1 Like

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by KingTom(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tinnytony24:
grin chai you are just... Chai grin you're a.... Chai grin bros I smh for you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
KennyID17:

Me seff hear nii, but I am not sure it's on this album of his tho.
I will check YouTube then

1 Like

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by hensben(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
sorextee:
Wow.. Ive always said it that these musicians belong to one cult grp or the other. Eg
Olamide
Phyno
Reminisce
Duncan mighty
Wakonzy
Young six
CDQ
Not sure of wizkid
Eg, fada fada

wetin phono be?

1 Like

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Nansense
enough small small secondary school boys dey cult na. no big deal,when he no be illuminati. you set even fit join as you be woman

1 Like

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by OVA200(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Waiting maybe this will reach frontpage; Finger crossed.

1 Like

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by EmyLeo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
.....when war go start, small small boys go use u count scores, remember you dey perform for public places..... " that's deep tho"..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by Alitair(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
CplusJason:

U just capped? Are u a rggd cappa?

1 Like

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by laribari(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
sorextee:
Olamide
Phyno
Reminisce
Duncan mighty
Wakonzy
Young six
CDQ
Not sure of wizkid
Eg, fada fada

of cos! watch olamide's king on the throne video and you will see him dressed as an emperor and a white lady eating flesh and drinking blood on set but fools will call it entertainment. That is cannibalism and oat taking demonstration. I pity these young men.

Wizzy is gone bro! Do you know the calibre of international artist that he roll with and feature? these are men who dine with lucifer and wizzy has been raking international awards recenting. it's nor than just talent o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by igweike: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv1V-HqwTdg
Check this video out guys something new coming, thanks as you view
Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by swemzkid(m): 2:19am On Jul 09, 2017
Alitair:

U just capped? Are u a rggd cappa?
una won turn this comment box to another thing now. any way if you dey find rugged cappa just holla
Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by bastien: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2017
Carry on
Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2017
Lol

This thread is about bst
Buh na kings don takeover
Re: AYE Cult Group Hail Davido As He Gets New ‘7’ Haircut With Their Slang(photos) by sorextee(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
You think you are funny?
Hahaha undecided you are indeed funny

CplusJason:
The two dumb niggas that liked the comment are the most dumbest sets of dumb individuals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home / Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured / Mercy Johnson Names Daughter Purity Okojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.