Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Am In Need Of A Good Stockbroker - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am In Need Of A Good Stockbroker (1243 Views)

Stockbroker Recommendations / Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of A Good Stockbroker by freshwater(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2010
i need a good stockbroker, i want to invest in shares and i want someone that can brief me the in and out of the invest, because i don't want to be a victim of scam.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Good Stockbroker by Gentlebabs(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2010
amin investment, office situated at stock exchange building. credible, reliable, dependable and trustworthy. call mr. femi oniyitan - 08026649254. tell babs gave you her number.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Good Stockbroker by jchick(f): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2010
I can recomend COWRY ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD to you. They are very reliable and trustworthy, plus you'll get information on the go and also stock recommendations. You can also access your portfolio online and give buy/sell mandate online. I'll say a trial would convince you.

Their office is located at Plot 1319 Karimu Kotun Street, VI Lagos.

Tel: 01-2716614-5, 2715008-9.

Wishing you all the best
Re: I Am In Need Of A Good Stockbroker by EVERWIN(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
Most reliable stockbrokers are in UK, Belgium, Luxembourgh.
If you want introduction (small fee) to belgium or luxembourgh own let me know(email).
Some need you physically present in their office
This stockbrokers are regulated and your money is garanteed by the government.
Transfer any amount to Belgium-Lux. is free with me.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Good Stockbroker by Dejipumpin(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
Hello Freshwater,

For all your investment needs & in achieving your investment objectives, I will gladly recommend CASHCRAFT ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED. Click on this link, www.cashcraft.com to see their highly interactive website and the services they render. Their head office is located on 7th Floor, Foreshore Towers, 2A Osborne Road, Ikoyi. You have access to your investment & other things through their online real-time platform. They even have a unit specially dedicated to their clients that are based overseas.

Take your time to go thru their site, all the very best.

(1) (Reply)

The $18 Dollar Business. Four Corners Alliance Group / Invest In Pocket Money And Get Paid Within 5days / How I Made 0.47btc With Just 0.03btc....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.