Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,020 members, 7,838,565 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Jamb Change Of Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Change Of Institution (689 Views)

JAMB Change Of Institution. / Jamb Change Of Institution 2018 Procedure / Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Change Of Institution by gifttwitty12(f): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
So jamb has not opened the change of institution....na wa...we are really waiting for them to open the portal...soon screening will start....we really need portal to be open.. they promised they will open the portal...direct entry form is out yet the change of institution is still on hold...pls I am growing impatient...i have waited for so long.
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution by hazan041(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
gifttwitty12:
So jamb has not opened the change of institution....na wa...we are really waiting for them to open the portal...soon screening will start....we really need portal to be open.. they promised they will open the portal...direct entry form is out yet the change of institution is still on hold...pls I am growing impatient...i have waited for so long.
you're not alone sis
I've even paid
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
its not only you oo
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution by Clemelself: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2017
Pls is Direct entry form truly out?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Primary Four Questions 21,780 Teachers Failed In Kaduna State / Know Someone From IBB University ? Check This Out / Conjunction 2017: Planets Venus And Jupiter Will Pass Each Other In The Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.