Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Conjunction 2017: Planets Venus And Jupiter Will Pass Each Other In The Sky - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Conjunction 2017: Planets Venus And Jupiter Will Pass Each Other In The Sky (684 Views)

How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! / 13 Of The Most Beautiful Planets In The Universe / Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Stunning Evil Photos Of Enki On Jupiter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conjunction 2017: Planets Venus And Jupiter Will Pass Each Other In The Sky by Manson1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
venus and jupiter conjunction 2017 will happen on 12 november. I hope you are getting the notification on facebook too.A cosmic encounter is the Facebook notification running for billions around the world.It reads – Early tomorrow morning, the planets Venus and Jupiter will pass each other in the sky. Wake up before sunrise to experience this unique moment of wonder.
People are waiting for this Jupiter and venus 2017 conjunction, So Be sure to check this out with your family and friends.Early morning (Nov. 12), bright Jupiter will pass an even brighter Venus in a low but close and spectacular conjunction.

Jupiter already passed through conjunction with the sun on Oct. 26 and its too close to the sun’s glare. On 11th november largest of the planets Jupiter, Appears very low to the east-southeast horizon.
Significance of venus jupiter conjunction in astrology : The conjunction of Venus and Jupiter occurs at different angles in every 13 months and after 24 years, the conjunction exactly repeats itself. When Venus and Jupiter are in conjunction it makes person Religious, intelligent, rich and well-liked. Both of these planets Jupiter and venus represent wealth, and marriage partner in astrology.When these two auspicous planet venus and jupiter combine together without any affliction then native will have understanding wife, mutual respect and deep attachment.

Click below to watch video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KXgwLXzAno

Re: Conjunction 2017: Planets Venus And Jupiter Will Pass Each Other In The Sky by kingxsamz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
I think I'm gonna wake up early for this one...
Re: Conjunction 2017: Planets Venus And Jupiter Will Pass Each Other In The Sky by sirgalahad26(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
i bet it will affect sunday service tomorrow
Re: Conjunction 2017: Planets Venus And Jupiter Will Pass Each Other In The Sky by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Wow...
If it fails to show APC will blame PDP.

(1) (Reply)

So Where Does The Language English Come From????? / I Have Never Seen A Catholic Priest/bishop With A Private Jet - SIR A-ONE / Jamb Ambassadorial Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.