Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere (57751 Views)

Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rough play.

My protest continues. It is a No No.

Big fat No.

When it comes to this matter I am a stark illiterate. I am not educated and will never be educated to the level where I will justify my wife acting a Sex scene.

Anything you say, I no gree.

"oh it is just her work "? Thank you who ask you?

"oh they are professionals" Thank you Mr Career appraiser

"oh nothing happened ". Thank you but don't simulate sex with my wife. Keep your hands to yourself. Don't hug her.. Don't even shake her hands.

Mbanu.. Nope. Not happening. I don't want to be educated or broad minded to accept or justify this in a billion life times.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by AjiChris(f): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Omg! Azin real sex? I wonder what their partners will say abt this...God knws i can't accept this in my marriage
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by tpapi: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
danduj:
she took permission from her husband
n u bliv dat, dat weak man does not av d balls to stop omotola from acting dat role, omotola has d final say
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by tunazi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Papiikush:
I don't like the sex scene idea. Omotola has outgrown stuff like that! undecided

She is a role model to young women and she should mind the kindda messages she is passing across.

Imagine if it was my wife acting that scene. Bìtch better not come back home. undecided
They were just acting...... I don't see the big deal about it really....

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by FX(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Omotola fall my hand seriously. I'm serious disappointed in her. She is a glorified prostitute
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by umuogele: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Two shameless old fools

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by hokafor(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
I hope u have not impregnated her, the way ur eye is shining u have not finish with her. Oga captain take heart u are the major shareholder
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by Icon79(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nah, it wasn't real sex ... just a stimulated sex scene that was made to look realistic. I have been there, done that myself. No biggie.

I don't know about Nollywood, but in Hollywood we even have naked suits sef ... you can cover all your private parts and you'll still look naked to the uninitiated.

O pari

AjiChris:
Omg! Azin real sex? I wonder what their partners will say abt this...God knws i can't accept this in my marriage
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by Mbediogu(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
LordHiffy:
They actually do look like a couple
Na from clapping mad people dem de start dance.
I dey fear o o. Na make i just buy snuff dem de take enter market.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by drezzyx(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who can believe this ?

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by Tboy4lyf(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Did u think what Wale Ojo said was real.. See all this Celeb and their Lies just to have followers and all stuffs like that on Social Media. Na who una dey deceive
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by AjiChris(f): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Icon79:
Nah, it wasn't real sex ... just a stimulated sex scene that was made to look realistic. I have been there, done that myself. No biggie.

I don't know about Nollywood, but in Hollywood we even have naked suits sef ... you can cover all your private parts and you'll still look naked to the uninitiated.

O pari

hmmmm Alrt o if U say so
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by chuggy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Movingcoil:
I just dey confuse but God knows I will never marry someone who is always in the public or serves the public.
I thank God for creating my mind a conservative.
I just hate stories especially those that touch.
U no go marry public servant shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by AjiChris(f): 12:24am On Jul 09, 2017
Icon79:

O pari

so what will u say abt the kissing and d smushing
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by qiang(f): 1:08am On Jul 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
The only explanation for her husband's carefree attitude is that he is doing far worst behind her back because no 'responsible' "Nigerian" husband in his 'right mind' will allow this type of 'rubbish'......... angry
. Sharrap the husband knows she is an actress ok.Why can't you just mind your business
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by tk4rd: 5:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Hot Sex Scenes would now be seen in all future Nigerian movies until they start showing real penetration sex scattered in movies for no just reason... Just look at the kind of popularity this sex scene got.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by tk4rd: 5:52am On Jul 09, 2017
AjiChris:
But,, the guy actually saw the unclothedness of this huge backside which legally belongs to another man.??
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by AlanSugar(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2017
ShayGirl:
U go fear title na...

"Hot sex scene duo"....

Hahahaha, how you go take click on the topic naa? Even me sef wey hate any nollywood news had to click to see jalade in "hot sex" with whoever!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by AlanSugar(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2017
LordHiffy:
They actually do look like a couple

Abegi how do couples look?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by Epatty(f): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'll love to have the movie once it's out pls. I need to see it for myself. pls message me through my gmail. Thanks
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by ShayGirl(f): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
AlanSugar:

Hahahaha, how you go take click on the topic naa? Even me sef wey hate any nollywood news had to click to see jalade in "hot sex" with whoever!

As in ehn..The title no be here
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by AjiChris(f): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
tk4rd:
But,, the guy actually saw the unclothedness of this huge backside which legally belongs to another man.??
am telling u hahahahaha really really huge
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by mrwonlasewonie: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
The only explanation for her husband's carefree attitude is that he is doing far worst behind her back because no 'responsible' "Nigerian" husband in his 'right mind' will allow this type of 'rubbish'......... angry
I have a strong feeling they're in an open marriage
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by Icon79(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ahh. That one is no biggie now. Those folks are professionals. They won't easily get "carried away". They are only doing a job.

In Hollywood, if they seem phim from your opante, you're out. They would cut you right away and blacklist you.

O pari

AjiChris:
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by AjiChris(f): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Icon79:
Ahh. That one is no biggie now. Those folks are professionals. They won't easily get "carried away". They are only doing a job.

In Hollywood, if they seem phim from your opante, you're out. They would cut you right away and blacklist you.

O pari

owk o,is alrice
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere by Icon79(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yup. The way I used to control being carried away is by thinking about really really unattractive girl, while playing love scenes.
But even at that, it's hard - I won't lie you.

O pari

AjiChris:
owk o,is alrice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.