Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,984 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu (28988 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo met with Super Eagles of Nigeria football legend, Nwankwo Kanu.

She said she is a big fan of the legendary striker.

She shared the photos with caption:

"And i finally got to take a pic with one of my biggest fan @kingkanu4 Great man"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/actress-iyabo-ojo-pictured-with-super.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by ShawtCake(f): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mmmm let Amara catch you!

11 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by sunnysunny69(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
PAPILO the legend. Wondering why he's not in administration, he should be under 17 or 21 coach by now or worst assistant coach in an European league.

9 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
She's there to sell her product

If you know you know grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by Snowangel007: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by exporters101: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin she's so happy

PM me to top up your Google AdSense earnings for any amount.
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
This space for sell
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by naijacentric(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Assuming it wasnt kanu would av said make i fry beans

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by osuofia2(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
how does she clean her V with those long nails

8 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by uchebest2006(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kanu... The greatman!!
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by DEHVEHLOP(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
A virtuous woman and a developer....

If you know, you know!

Now to the chronic tribalist, the below is for you.

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by rhythyson: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
How this one con be news now?

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by besticality: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wetin I find come this thread sef?
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by gamechanger1: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nwankwo Kano, a true Nigerian Hero
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by n0fav0rs: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Na so e dey start
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by uc4uandc(f): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
He still plait his hair... Nice
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by Handsme(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
HER BODY GO DON DEY DO HER GISGIS grin
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by Omooba77: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo met with Super Eagles of Nigeria football legend, Nwankwo Kanu.

She said she is a big fan of the legendary striker.

She shared the photos with caption:

"And i finally got to take a pic with one of my biggest fan @kingkanu4 Great man"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/actress-iyabo-ojo-pictured-with-super.html

Which flight be this self....Awon iya aye bi this
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by imran147(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kanu my main man.......Aunty iyabo leqve that man ooo after all you are dating Omonikoro abi u wan give the man heart attack
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
"I remember when I was told, you're not going to play football again and all hope was lost; I prayed and I came back to win trophies" Kanu Nwanwko.

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by Yankee101: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
I don't know her or follow her or watch Nollywood, but this seems like a fake smile. But then again, i don't know her or how she smiles.

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by deepwater(f): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Abeg make una no vex
Edakun epp me, tell me who is she
I have been seeing her on Nairaland for the past 72 hours non stop
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by Aystarz: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Handsme:
HER BODY GO DON DEY DO HER GISGIS grin

Kanu?? A fan of hers??
English no easy ooo
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by koladebrainiac(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
the event would play like this

She -*with fake American accent* oh! papilo! wow! its good to see you sir! i am your biggest fan!!! *hugs*awkward side hugs*

Kanu- *smiling like a gentleman betrayed his looks with tick Igbo accents* its good to see you dear! how you doing!

Iyabo- *disappointed with the Igbotic accents* fine! can we both take a picture together?

picture clicks, and awkward smiles from both sides,not knowing how to continue with the conversation.

Ends

2 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Thats Papilocheesy... The greatest of the great...the legend of all time. Papilo we love ucheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
deepwater:
Abeg make una no vex
Edakun epp me, tell me who is she
I have been seeing her on Nairaland for the past 72 hours non stop
i dont know her eithercheesy.my guess is she might be an instagram actress or probably a nairaland actresscheesy.
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu by PRINCEVICKEY: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
THAT FIRST PICS THOUGH.... she is actually pointing to what she really need in kanu .....if u know u know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo / Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Daniel K. Daniel And Tina's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.