Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. (31688 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Unboxing My New Blackberry Keyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by DoroBen: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Decale:

He used harsh words and was condescending, uncouth and rude. And he should apologize

But he drove a point that is correct. You are the helm of tech reviews and unboxing in Nigeria. So, it's probably best you don't come out as biased most especially if it's not a comparison review. People look up to you to make decisions and you have to up your knowledge in the tech field. Probably in your next video, things might definitely improve with extensive research.

We don't want you to be MKBHD or Android Authority. You can carve your niche and still make it very thorough.

Anyways, keep up the good work. It can only get better.

P.S: I live for your smile smiley smiley

The truth is... she did her research ..there is nothing she said in the video that wasn't true. I watched it twice to get his point but couldn't.

Also ..she gave her 'opinion' - she couldn't use the iPad pro as a pc ..which is very relative hence the reason it is just her opinion .
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by Obashlino(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Apple products are overrated
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bogous toy, an android tablet for a lesser price will be much more preferable

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by DoroBen: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
prettyboi1989:
Bogous toy, an android tablet for a lesser price will be much more preferable

It is a 512gb tablet..so move along
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
DoroBen:

It is a 512gb tablet..so move along
oh so i mentioned u in my comment right? u shud b d one to move along because ur opinion isnt needed nor welcomed concerning my post. i can choose to say ipad is crap, its none of your business
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by Kingkelly44: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ordinary phone for 450k,while someone is in the hospital right now and just needs 120k or lose his or her life...

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Imagine using such a device and 'flashing' people angry

OOPs!....it isn't a phone!

Would rather take #40 naira Paracetamol TABLET than this Apple tablet angry angry angry

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
ExInferis:

No, you don't.

If it was just unboxing, she wouldn't mention refresh rates, resolutions, camera specs and whatnot. Is true tone any harder to talk about that screen refresh rates?

This is a review disguised as an unboxing.

Unbox your own let's see, if you can't,shove your hate. You can criticise someone without being filled with hate.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by TechPanda(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissTechy:
Normally, I shouldn't respond to this, but...
Your last comment? Well, that is your opinion!
So, You Self Can Vex?
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by TechPanda(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
ExInferis:

This is a review disguised as an unboxing.

Heheh, grin You're Not Far From The Truth. I Suppose She's Killing 2 Birds With A Stone?

I Discoverd This After Watching Her Unboxing Of Tecno's Droipad 7d, She Talked About Some Of Its Features. (i Swear, The Droipad Get As E Be)

When I Asked Her Via Comment On Her Blog, Madam Said Its Unboxing.

We Could Just Leave It At That..

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
apple that I cannot eat is that one an apple.
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by ExInferis(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Unbox your own let's see, if you can't,shove your hate. You can criticise someone without being filled with hate.

Fukk off, JJ.
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by ExInferis(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2017
MissTechy:

Thank you.

Your criticisms have been well noted

You're very much welcome.
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2017
ExInferis:

Fukk off, JJ.

Up yours!! undecided
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by ExInferis(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2017
martineverest:
just look at the site... Theverge.

Bro, u fall my hand die.... Intel uses CISC not RISC
How can u compare a RISC device with RISC softwares and A CISC device with CISC softwares.... If Axx processors according to geek bench is more powerful than x86, Y is Apple still using Intel processors on Mac?

Tested: Why the iPad Pro really isn't as fast a laptop | PCWorld.... Read the article
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3006268/tablets/tested-why-the-ipad-pro-really-isnt-as-fast-a-laptop.html

Like I said b4:the fact that Bugatti run faster and more efficient than Mercedes 1117 truck.... Doesn't mean Bugatti can perform more task

Hot damn, you're putting down TheVerge?

Jeezus you really are an ignorant fool.

As for Intel RISC, my gawd...you're a jackass if you dont know that Intel uses RISC cores in their CPUs since beginning with the Pentium Pro. They extend the CISC by AVX and SSE.

Please read some more and learn something new.

RISC is the future because it allows pipelining and packs in more registers. CISC reduces instruction size, RISC reduces clock cycles. Which is more efficient and good for thermals?

You lost all credibility when you put down Theverge. i will not continue this discourse with a colossal jackass.
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2017
ExInferis:

Up your mother's.

That's just low, even for you.
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by ExInferis(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

That's just low, even for you.

Just going down to your level, maggot.
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
ExInferis:

Just going down to your level, maggot.

get off my mentions abeg
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by martineverest(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
ExInferis:

Hot damn, you're putting down TheVerge?

Jeezus you really are an ignorant fool.

As for Intel RISC, my gawd...you're a jackass if you dont know that Intel uses RISC cores in their CPUs since beginning with the Pentium Pro. They extend the CISC by AVX and SSE.

Please read some more and learn something new.

RISC is the future because it allows pipelining and packs in more registers. CISC reduces instruction size, RISC reduces clock cycles. Which is more efficient and good for thermals?

You lost all credibility when you put down Theverge. i will not continue this discourse with a colossal jackass.
I followed u on nairaland thinking u were tech cognocenti, but knowing ur are just a flame baiter with superficial knowledge
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by ExInferis(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
martineverest:
I followed u on nairaland thinking u were tech cognocenti, but knowing ur are just a flame baiter with superficial knowledge

Lols at superficial knowledge.

Go check my history from 2006 with the username Neoteny to date.

I don't post to garner a followership as i do it for me, for fun.

Feel free to unsubscribe and i promise i could care less.

Bye Felicia!
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by Mrnice619(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
MissTechy:
So, I got my review unit of Apple's new iPad Pro — the iPad Pro 10.5-inch which was launched in June. Do check out my unboxing and first impressions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2gfw5nFhIA&t=249s

I look forward to your thoughts on this one.
love d ipad 4 speakers 12mp + flash and fast charging wow love d review and d pad
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by stevedre: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2017
MissTechy:

My sincere apologies for seeing this late. It is hillsong worship what a beautiful name

Already searched it out and I must thank you for connecting me with such a wonderful worship song even though you may not have done it on purpose. Keep up the good work and do not see constructive cristism or negative comments as an insult, it's all part of the package due to the nature of your job so ignore most of them and always trail on the positive. GOD bless from one of your coded fans outside naija.
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by femiranking28(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2017
MissTechy:
So, I got my review unit of Apple's new iPad Pro — the iPad Pro 10.5-inch which was launched in June. Do check out my unboxing and first impressions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2gfw5nFhIA&t=249s

I look forward to your thoughts on this one.
misstechy all these phones you share and unbox. Do you buy them
Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by MissTechy(f): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
femiranking28:
misstechy all these phones you share and unbox. Do you buy them

No... I don't buy them. The phone manufacturers give them to me to review and most of the time I get to keep them

3 Likes

Re: Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. by femiranking28(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2017
MissTechy:

No... I don't buy them. The phone manufacturers give them to me to review and most of the time I get to keep them
wow that's amazing wow... Oya dash me one now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPPO Mobile Unveils The New OPPO A92, Tacha As Brand Ambassador / Why Would Our Network Providers Deceive Nigerians With Their Fake Data Plans / How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.